What does Jow Forums think about Zilliqa?

What does Jow Forums think about Zilliqa?

Attached: images(16).jpg (300x168, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.binance.com/en/currencies/zilliqa
github.com/pirapira/ethereum-formal-verification-overview
ssrg.nicta.com/publications/csiro_full_text//Amani_BSB_18.pdf
medium.com/axoni/axlang-formally-verifiable-smart-contracts-for-the-ethereum-ecosystem-6201203be4e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

moons too slowly for me. i am a neurotic swing trader

Another bssmart contract scaling platform, will never beat ETH like all the others, but will increase in value more than ETH regardless

Solid tech, one of the few x10 coins out there atm.

Really?

I've been buying up as much as I can. This may not dethrone ETH as the best alt, but if they get the advertised throughput, they'll deserve to be in the top - 5.

Imo has the better fundamentals than any other sc platform.
I'm holding for long term. Grows slowly.
The main fud is "eth will always be better" which I highly doubt, since eth community doesn't look like if they had... Vision, understanding. It's not about engineering and maths only.

Amen

Yes $0.5 atleast by the end of the year. Likely it will be even more.

Btw there are already
>it's an x of china!
There were chinese scams pretending to be better than zilliqa, don't fall for them.

Too op rn for a project that has zero product
Shit gonna crash

Ive seen ethereum killer used way too many times, but this and EOS might be the first legit threats ive seen.

Wow. Very interesting. I just read the whitepaper and I have to say. I am absolutely impressed. I think I'm going to buy some of this, while in my opinion it's cheap as hell.

Remember to write the thread ID on your lambo plate.

i only own 13k tokens would like to have more but could be worse.

Will do user, Will do.

+ the only "ETH killer" that is somewhat legit
+ if the Parity bailout goes through, there's a high chance Ethereum suffers significantly in the eyes of idealists, who might leave the network for a legitimate alternative

- already at x40 ICO valuation
- not so high-profile and lacks momentum

Overall, the safe bet is to hold at least a tiny amount of Zilliqa in case it moons spectacularly, and monitor the Parity bailout situation. If it happens, then that will be the time to trade (some) ETH for ZIL before bigger actors move

Poorfag here from Venezuela. Only have $200 to spare. Would ZIL be a good choice? I need something good to help me get out of this hole.

ETH is looking to have a bailout?

Right now almost anything goes up.
Before you buy, make sure, there was a dip - buy after some big red candles.

>+ the only "ETH killer" that is somewhat legit
>eth killer
>doesn't have smart contract.

yeah right bro. All they have a dream of having smart contracts.

Anyone can say "we're gonna have this, we're gonna have that." Until they actually have it, they're just scamming.

You mean x7 ICO valuation

info.binance.com/en/currencies/zilliqa

>the only "ETH killer" that is somewhat legit
How delusional are you? Do you really think that transaction sharding and a dumb combination of Proof of Work with a pBFT algorithm will beat Ethereum somehow? Even if it went live within this year?

There's no way the EIP will go through btw. This isn't 2016 anymore and it's not so much ETH comparatively.

>yeah but Scilla
github.com/pirapira/ethereum-formal-verification-overview
ssrg.nicta.com/publications/csiro_full_text//Amani_BSB_18.pdf
medium.com/axoni/axlang-formally-verifiable-smart-contracts-for-the-ethereum-ecosystem-6201203be4e8

Good luck brother!
You can come to spain!

ok, what is eth? ONE OF THE MANY pos platforms? Along quantum, neblio, cardano, eos...
POS is based of the idea that for some reason the wealth will remain widely distributed which just doesn't happen in real life.
I DO expect Zamfir's casper to be somewhat more secure than other pos protocols, but it's still pos.
Moreover zilliqa mainnet is in september and I doubt that casper will be launched before the winter.

No, there is no need to "kill" ethereum, but zilliqa may be more attractive for dapps.
Previous eth competitors: we've built something fast and easy to use (but not secure).
Zilliqa: we're building something more secure than eth, and fast.

My guess is that pbft+pow is better than pos. Must be tested in real life though.

Actually, TX sharding is a huge deal in the enterprise level. Ethereum couldn't even handle cryptokitties, nor TX's that fast. Vitalik has been seeking advice from Zilliqa on Sharding. Once mainnet goes live, Zilliqa will start to tackle State Sharding, and I firmly believe that if any team can pull off sharding at a State Level its Zilliqa.