1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How do people in your country feel about the nuking of Japan by the United States? Do they think America did a bad thing or a good thing?
3. Do you think it was the wrong thing to do or the right thing to do?

Attached: LittleBoy.jpg (960x721, 126K)

deserved & justified

1. flag
2. don't know, most people probably lack the general education that it even happened
3. evil because you murdered countless innocent civilians but still probably the right choice considering it ended the war quicker

What I don't like is the fact Murrica had prepared the biological weapon if nuclear hadn't worked well.

>2. don't know, most people probably lack the general education that it even happened
Weird. Even most uneducated people in our country know that it happened. I suppose it's more relevant here

i don't think so

I've never heard about this. Got any interesting sources I can read or watch?

"The Invention of Ecocide: Agent Orange, Vietnam, and the Scientists who Changed the Way We Think about the Environment"

1. Greas
2. They think it was extremely evil
3. I think they needed one more bomb

1. flag
2. nobody gives a shit
3. absolutely justified

1.Rossiya
2.They mostly don't care or think it was bad and inhuman
3.Two (2) nukes were not enough

>Kraus at the University of Chicago had observed since 1936 that certain growth regulators were phytotoxic. He was aware of the inadequacy of existing herbicides, and in 1941 he was first to propose that growth regulators might work as herbicides, because they oftenwhen both United States and England scientists initiated secret biological warfare research on plant growth regulators with the objective of destroying enemy crops. In 1941, Kraus was first to propose that growth regulators might work as herbicides, because they often killed test plants. In late 1941, Kraus and other prominent scientists convinced Secretary of War, H. L. Stimson, of the potential dangers.

>In November 1942, the US Army began developing Camp Detrick (later renamed Fort Detrick) in Frederick, Maryland, as the center for research and testing of chemicals for biological warfare with special emphasis on crop destroying chemicals. In March 1943, the US Army paid the University of Chicago $3500 for herbicide research completed by Kraus. In January 1944, research at Camp Detrick was accelerated on crop destroying herbicides.

Attached: 1961Kraus.jpg (550x766, 83K)

that's much much later
doesn't count

We have lots of noocs
we have missiles to deliver them
recently we even made our own MERVs
which is all sad as in many basic human indices we are still primitive

>1. Your country
Paki-land

>2. How do people in your country feel about the nuking of Japan by the United States? Do they think America did a bad thing or a good thing?
All of them think bad of it, what you did was EVIL, rationalizing it doesnt make it right
noocs are never the answer
NEVER
there is always another way

>3. Do you think it was the wrong thing to do or the right thing to do?
WRONG
whenever wherever noocs will and should always be the wrong option
e.g. even if we had to loos Pakistan we should still never use noocs, it just isnt worth it

Read the book, not title only.

1. Flag.
2. Most people probably don't know much about the topic. Those that do probably think it was justified, but they also see it as a terrible tragedy.
3. I think it was tragic, but the nuclear bomb was going to be used eventually and Japan was just unlucky to be on the receiving end.

the military is always trying new things the herbicide weapon wouldn't be ready, also it is not considered biological

1. Flag
2. Most don't seem to care/don't see it as important. We were mostly neutral in WW2 so there is a sort of disregard for the effects it had on the world.
3. Yes, I do think it was wrong, but I don't doubt that it did save both American and Japanese lives. I don't doubt that there would be a sort of SS Killing German civilians who refused to fight situation. Japan was also more fanatical than Germany at the time.

1. Mexico
2. They think it was extremely evil
3. I think they needed two more bombs

1. See flag, you blind?
2. wrong
2. wrong

Of course it was wrong, there was no Japanese conviction that would send every single Japanese person on the streets fighting you to death like you said in other to justify the bombings. The sober reality is that you were idiots and it took you forfuckingever to get a little fighting in the Pacific done, and by the time you approached Japan you were simply too tired and frustrated to send any more soldiers into battles (WHICH IS THEIR FUCKING JOB), so you took the cheap, lazy, immoral way to victory.

I don't care. I just hope that we didn't have weak politicians so that we could develop our own WMDs to scare the Russians and get monthly tribute from the Swedes

japs had a biological weapon set on california

Source?

what would finnish wmd look like

Flag
Mostly Support usa
Two nukes not enough

Flag
Dunno
Completely useless show because Truman's clique wanted revenge for MUH PEARL rather than just say "The Emperor can stay"

Lithuania
A crime of the allies
Wrong

Attached: 1526665077124.jpg (1152x748, 82K)

We could put some highly radioactive material like Caesium-137 in the AGM-158 cruise missiles we got from you. They are stealthy so they could pose a valid thread against Murmansk and St. Petersburg.