They have to be paid government shills or robot spammers at this point. There's no other explanation...

They have to be paid government shills or robot spammers at this point. There's no other explanation. They've driven off the original Jow Forums user base years ago, so there's no further purpose of posting this. No one left to offend, no threads left to push into the archives. That's got to be it.

Attached: 1507272329959.png (1361x580, 521K)

Took you this long to finally see the light huh.

Attached: 52354.png (277x182, 8K)

/qa/ hasn't existed for years

You know full well that picture could be from many boards, it being from oone day on /qa/ is irrelevant, I'm sure a more impressive shitheap could easily be pictured.

>frogposting
You forgot to include wojaks.

Attached: frogposting scum.gif (700x394, 1.86M)

I did include yhatm. Look closer.

Maybe the person who made the image was thinking of #1, but there's a hefty smearing of #2 as well.

And please do not indulge their wish to give it a mascot name. Just call it feels.

Jow Forums was never good

>that retarded /v/edditor crying for muh freedumb

The cavalry of death is here.

take off the rose tinted glasses you deluded old fag

>feels
this is a bad meme itself, and wojak is not originally "feels"

Yes it is.

I never even said it was good anyway, so you're a moron whether or not that's true (and it isn't in the slightest you lying bitch).

You are masquerading as a fool. Now why would you go and do that?

imagine actually bragging about spending more than 6 months in this online landfill

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 21K)

They try to kill off pepe and it works. I never find pepe interesting like it used to.

Reminder sexy-soles-female-pepe is best pepe

Attached: 1523877641682.jpg (3264x2448, 713K)

Piss off.

>still hasn't realized they use pepe as blacks and wojak as whites
I mean look at the name they gave him, "wojak", sounds slav or something. he used to be just " feel guy"

THIS

It's a fucking prison for your mind

If you haven't been here before those images were ever posted, then you literally have no place to comment, if you're saying that what you're seeing after that point is a prison for the mind, you're only agreeing with the OP.