Have you ever seen/met black negroid person in real life?

have you ever seen/met black negroid person in real life?
i have never ever

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-23-31-21-196.jpg (800x1280, 289K)

Nope, never

See them all the time.
80% are loud and annoying, 15% are violent savages, 5% are normal and pretty nice desu

Damn, I wish my dick were a meth crystal.

are we lucky?

Like two or three. You?

they are somewhat rare but the ones I do see are rather polite just don't rent them anything

They are probably a net negative on our country.
I like Kanye and Drake though

Yes. My math teacher was a Ghanian called Edward and I had 2 nigerian classmates.

>Ghanian

Many but all of them abroad
They were mostly very good people
I was impressed

>I like Kanye and Drake though
>I like Kanye
any motherfucker that loves Kanye should be killed with fire and magnets

Is that the reason for your big dick craving?

(that gay Saudi)

What are you implying?

>Is that the reason for your big dick craving?
I am the gay one but I don't crave big dicks and I was never really attracted to nigerians desu.

Attached: thinking-mirai.gif (500x281, 432K)

he knows you wanted the BGC

Yeah at school. He liked to banter a lot and loved 80s Hollywood movies

I had a black neighbour and I saw a black guy strolling through my town with his Bulgarian wife and mixed kid the other day.

And well, it's really common to see a black guy at the beach resorts, too; I've seen plenty of them myself - you can meet way more than a dozen during the night at this time of the year at Sunny Beach.
They are pretty fun and civilised lads (unlike what most people on Jow Forums tell you). I thought I ought to be wary of them since I've read all sorts of horror stories on here but I was really pleasantly surprised.

Attached: 1524423582279.jpg (679x645, 111K)

I've seen a few around.

Get fucking blacked, whit*

Are you the guy with the Somali classmate?
Are you really gay? What if people find out? The consequences would be worse than if you were living in my country.

Yes, unfortunately.

>Are you really gay?
Yes.
>What if people find out?
What kind of people? Only two, whom are my closest friends, know about that and they're okay with it. I don't go around telling people about it and I don't act like I'm gay either.

Are you eventually going to have to get married? Do you plan to move to Europe/America?

Hot!

Two niggers stood very close to me on the train yesterday
They smell bad

What would happen if authorities knew about it? Would you have an ebin execution?

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>Are you eventually going to have to get married?
I don't know.
>Do you plan to move to Europe/America?
Depends. I don't really care much and also, it's really hard to move to Europe and the US is expensive.

>What would happen if authorities knew about it?
Why would they know? They don't really care unless you organize some sort of orgy and your neighbor reports it.

what a cuck desu

I'm pretty damn sure it's a one-off thing. Guy was speaking French, and the girl was switching between French and Bulgarian.
I admit I likely looked a bit funny when I saw the mixed kid, though. That's a once-in-a-lifetime sight here.

Arabs are more common here, I rarely see negros

put on les bleus, there are plenty there

Nope, never