/brit/

£300 jumpers edition

Attached: EEB947FBBC864975B49FD6B99B7C9800.jpg (1760x1760, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p6PcFFUm5I
youtube.com/watch?v=GKlpL4FhzUs
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok&bpctr=1526753466
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the Pope and the IRA

absolutely have to stop binge drinking
ruining my mental health and my bank balance

William finna cuck

Attached: vkbfxe9uauy01.png (640x530, 429K)

pope francis is a gobbudist

there were some incredibly hamfisted allegories in it and people think it's incredibly deep for some reason

think your mental health is the least of your worries from binge drinking tbf

Attached: comfy.webm (640x640, 1.22M)

made a peng omelette for lunchums

Attached: 1440850208224.jpg (800x800, 97K)

shes been continuously dicked for at least one full calendar year but its aight :^)

Attached: su1340.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

>tfw no pet capybara

>pub fair
>fair

this is the most idiotic of people on brit currently, no small feat!

Any /retard retaking A Levels/ in

El abominacion de Britannica

Attached: Screenshot2018516_Englands_World_Cup_Squad_Revealed_World_Cup_2018_YouTube.png (1388x737, 1.58M)

underaged

if he's retaking them he's at least 18, probably 19

what's a mulatto

please be my friend

why so dead

really want to know what sara's fanny looks like

Someone with a black parent and a white parent

Binge drinking is fun then grim.

AYO THIS BLOODLINE FINNA BOUT TO GET DABBED ON

cup final lad

>Meghan, Duchess of Sussex

Might head down to spoons after dinner, feeling depressed after seeing everyone outside having fun with their friends and partners and I’m all alone
Might just join the army as cannon fodder

Attached: E194BC88-A1D5-4A6E-9338-B16DAF50F973.jpg (737x758, 85K)

Black mum, Asian dad and white sister.
100% European

na boi fick di

can I come too?

Sorry lad don’t speak german

threw a strop in the canned foods section in tesco earlier. no reason really. just did because

1. get a girl back to your flat
2. put this on
congratulations, you're no longer a virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=6p6PcFFUm5I

BRUH

Attached: 559.webm (854x480, 571K)

What makes you think that you are hard enough for the army?

Wow very multicultural and inclusive

Fell in love with alexa again

The armys quite good at the moment, its full of people in the same situation as yourself everyones just depressed and wants to get on it all the time.

Attached: 1486680589680.gif (356x294, 98K)

literally giant rats

What do chapo trap house talk about?

Breaking point: threw a big turd at a nigger today

I just couldn't take it anymore. Every day last week on my way home there was this obnoxious nigger bitch with a huge ass stuffed into tight jeans and a puffy jacket on a corner I pass. Every day she would start to waddle her simian ass across the street after the light turned green, then stare at traffic as she slowly mosey'ed across. Yesterday this bitch decided to to stop half way across, turn around, and start shouting something to this other cunt across the street with a triple baby stroller and three little nigs. I had had enough.

Today I launched my plan. I got Sbarro pizza to go for lunch. This provided me with a cardboard 'to go' pizza box that I converted into a turd containment vehicle. I drank a huge starbucks venti house coffee in about fifty seconds, burning the shit out of my tounge doing so. The coffee had the intended shitogenic effect. I went into the bathroom with my sbarro box, squatted over it, and hatched a mean, stinky, mullato log dead center (covering one errant pepperoni). I also stole a spatula from the office kitchen, as I did not want to soil my hands with feces during my revenge.

>Wow very multicultural and inclusive

Attached: aa.jpg (510x499, 76K)

would love to shag a drunk filthy geordie shore slag

ó shit þetta er yfirtaka boj

youtube.com/watch?v=GKlpL4FhzUs

never heard anyone with an ounce of intelligence speak fondly of their time in the military regardless of which country they're in

windsor was absolutely packed today lads

I knew the leftymong would kekistani me over that post hahaha

is this satire?

>tfw no deployments to slot ragheads unless SF

I left work. I slunk through traffic like a lion in the amber grass, stalking my monkey prey. I planned to scoop up my log missle with the spatula and whip it with wrist action as fast as andre agassi's. Unfortunately, I am right handed, so I knew I would have to whip that motherfucker with my left hand out my driver's side window and hope for the best.

I spotted the bitch on the corner. She wasn't crossing, but she was eating. She had a plate of chicken wings....she was jamming one after another into her mouth, sucking off the meat, and throwing the chicken bone on the ground. It looked like a chicken sacrifice had taken place. She then licked her greasy fingers with her big negroid lips and yelled something to the negroes at the liquor store across the street, clearly her next destination.

I loaded up my spatula and put my window down. Everything slowed way down and I took on a zen like calmness as I cocked back the turd. I whipped it. As it flew through the air, I was heartbroken to see it split into two pieces...there must have been some weak point in my log. I posit that this was the interface between my steak and potato dinner shit and my toast and yogurt breakfast shit; they had simply formed a single log with very different turdodynamic properties.

pique is a lucky lad

>aa.jpg

this jumper is shitty
i know what i'm taking about

UNDERAGED!

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 58K)

apparently in Kazakhstan they give chimps in the zoos lots of wine in the winter to distract them from the cold

To my amazement, both chunks of pewp hit their mark. I was at first concerned that I had damaged the fabric of space and time, as this chunk of shyte whipped off of my spatula only slightly slower than the speed of light. The smaller piece went directly into her open, yelling mouth; the second larger piece hit her hard, neanderthal head and pancaked into a massive shit explosion. As she dropped her plate of chicken wings and yelled, I saw her bite down on the turd in her mouth which resulted in shit being squeezed between the gaps in her carie-ridden, rotting teeth.

I hit the gas and flew by her. On the way past I gave her fat ass a good whack with my spatula. I was so thrilled I came home and opened a bottle of Dom Perignon to celebrate.

Baited for that exact response

Army or spoons? Will probably be at the ritz in Lincoln in an couple hours

Don’t think I’m hard enough but I passed an aptitude test for the navy last year, just need to get in shape

Aye I’m thinking about army or raf tbf, like I said above I reckon the worst part for me will be the fitness

Éttu skít

>why yes, I AM a leftist

Attached: 1518737635763.jpg (600x600, 60K)

so this is who's posting kekistan

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

when you go to the pub alone how do you get people to talk to you?

Its not great but it presents opportunity, its what you make of it. The people who complain about their time in normally dont take advantage of that and just mince around.

Attached: 1502227409343.gif (500x416, 106K)

By not looking depressed or afraid of people talking to you.

You referring to ?
If so I don’t, I just get my drink and sit down alone

SCREECHING

No way, me too!

Attached: walking_billboard.jpg (576x767, 63K)

people of all sorts will just walk up to me and start talking to me

you can always make friends with the lapsed muslim drunk

playing EURO geoguessr

mentally handicapped incel not talking to you previous post deleted

Do it. Joining army and serving in the Middle East is the most honourable thing a real man can do.

*expels the jews*

Make it 110 times

by any white men?

cyuker biyliat

sit facing out at everyone and not just slouched over your pint. pass casual comments at any sort of anomaly that occurs grabbing everyone's attention (ie someone dropping a pint/some idiot out of his mind making a tit of himself/some slag wearing next to nothing looking for attention etc)

hey vsauce
michael here

sheed

Not mentally handicapped, can’t even use that excuse for why I’m a virgin freak

Attached: DA5355BD-22E9-4424-8638-D289AC6271D0.jpg (236x285, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok&bpctr=1526753466

every single reply to these are by yanks, let that sink in

I'm dreaming of a beige Europe! Just like the one we used to have!

bit nutty, me

in a perfect world...

bakayoko

Attached: 2018-05-19_18-42-04.png (884x167, 15K)

FOY

BASED

Attached: up.png (998x720, 1.48M)

GO ON NGUBU MY SON

keep it ticking along in the midfield

Attached: 1518288138209.png (625x517, 49K)

why are americans so unfunny?

britain just took our whitest american and made her royalty. shame

Americans think they're living in a movie. They take themselves far too seriously.

Attached: 061D3F2E-28C7-4E18-B7FE-C52A261799BC.png (579x536, 30K)

>mix germans with frenchists, blacks and mexicans
>why aren't they humourous
O gee I wonder

any Lincoln uni man im

>can't go on /a/ because the retards keep spamming multiple threads about some shit airing show and killing slower threads I'm talking in
and I thought /brit/ was bad with multiple threads

hello manchild

any failure man in*