I hate those countries in yellow: Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, all those crappy countries...

I hate those countries in yellow: Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, all those crappy countries, they disgust me.

Attached: EU25-27-2004-2007_European_Union_map_enlargement.svg.png (680x520, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/cz2PSOO.gif
i.imgur.com/Z4Y3GCG.gif
i.imgur.com/QF7Lret.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_France
bfmbusiness.bfmtv.com/emploi/travailleurs-detaches-en-france-combien-sont-ils-d-ou-viennent-ils-1241856.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Croatia is not in yellow though

Why though?

Attached: 1024px-Three_Seas_Initiative.svg.png (1024x1024, 277K)

Yes, it doesn't appear. They are so insignificant that I didn't notice it. If only they weren't member of the EU for real...

You need to let love in your heart.

what makes you hate those countries? Is it cuz they are poor or what? If so, why not hate the other yellow countries too?

You like Greece, but you do not like Cyprus with over 70% of Greeks?

These countries are the main source of immigration

Slovenians are germanic retard

We are slavic, unlike macedonians.

based

I love France

i am greek

It didn't have to be like this.

you disgust me

I hate Muslims and niggers.

Hungary and Croatia are fine

Romania and Poland are Africa tier

Muslims and niggers don't care. It's white westerners who hate you the most. Eastern Europeans are the lowest of the low in western social order. Even muslims and niggs are higher than you.

Well, fuck you too.

>Eastern Europeans are the lowest of the low in western social order
Oh, the brexit pole results showed that pajeets dislike poles. Also , the prejudice against Eastern Europeans does not exist in the USA.

and Czech? Why no Czech..

Those people are whiter than you

Attached: BC161A02-ED83-4666-9946-390B42A9F259.jpg (1024x768, 264K)

Attached: 1526685781764.jpg (1078x775, 93K)

Same. Ex-soviet shitholes who ironically are the most cucked countries to the EU. Poland is the EUs bitchboy, and Hungary doesn't have the balls to do a referendum because they suck Belgian dick for benefits too.

Then they come on here, posting DM articles from 5 years ago and talk to us about Muslims lmao

Attached: 1503829695330.jpg (640x426, 141K)

wtf france

Don't worry, it's natural.

Slovenia is okay. Agree about the rest, though.
t. Frenchman on holiday

*blocks ur path*

I hatge them too because they refuse to accept immigrants. They hold on to useless things like "mah ancestors" and "mah identity". There are no countries! We are one race the human race!!!!

*grabs you by the straitjacket*
is right this way.

Based Arab, truly /ourimmigrant/

>These countries are the main source of immigration

Certainly not in France. Literally no one from here goes to France. It is especially funny because the French were the ones that were the most afraid of "the Polish plumber".

France is a relatively poor country by western standards, very dangerous and unpleasant to live (no one speaks any other language than French, no one in Eastern Europe except for Romanians knows). Why would anyone go to France if there is an infinite number of better paid jobs in the UK and Germany?

what's wrong with estonia and slovenia?

Ok

Frogeater just discovered the butthurt belt of Europe.
One baguet for this monsieur

i am greek

Estonia is a poor shithole, I have no idea why it's so hyped, maybe because people look at their inflated GDP per capita (it's easy to have high GDP p/c if your country's population is lower than the population of a medium city anywhere) but in fact, Estonia looks like a typical Eastern European country with shitty commieblocks everywhere, run down infrastructure and drunk people roaming around.

Poland is a first world country

i.imgur.com/cz2PSOO.gif

i.imgur.com/Z4Y3GCG.gif

#metoo

Estonia is the single most digitalised country in the EU.

according to pol eastern europe should be rich as fuck and safe just heavens on earth because they are white

but in reality eastern europe is very poor despite all whiteness

Attached: 1506363939451.png (712x508, 578K)

*cringes*

So maybe they live in the virtual reality and don't go out, because their country looks like shit.

We have more modern skyscrapers in one city than all Balkan countries combined.

see:

>Westerners see Eastern Europeans as subhumans, West fucked Eastern Europe over countless times most notable being German colonisation & Nazi crimes, Munich Agreement,Trianon, Yalta
>Eastern Europeans worship Westerners and serve us like good cucks

Attached: kek.png (600x600, 478K)

You're just jelly

i.imgur.com/Z4Y3GCG.gif

But your capital is worse even than Belgrade.

I'm Greek and I want to move in Albania please help me

based

>posted the same gif twice because the single redeeming thing in his country is that square kilometer in the middle of the capital

Attached: 1496261231581.jpg (228x221, 34K)

you're right, I meant this one

i.imgur.com/QF7Lret.gif

>Ruining your landscape with skyscrappers
>Killing the the city with soulless buildings
Good for you but I'll pass.

>Imgur
>That spacing
You have to go back.

more like skyscrapers create the landscape

we have the most American city in Europe

stop envy us, I see how much you wish you had at least one skyscraper to be a first world country

>American
Get shot

Have you even looked at the shit you're posting? Is this supposed to prove that you're "first world", a mediocre capital looking literally worse than Detroit?

lmao the polish delusion has no bounds

Attached: 1502647415587.jpg (1000x698, 105K)

You would sell your mum to live in America, black Bulgar.

>a mediocre capital looking literally worse than Detroit?

Lol this butthurt. And even though Detroit is a symbol of poverty in the US, still it's a top tier city by world standards and it's definitely first world. Even the poorest 10% of Detroit inhabitants make way more than middle class from Sofia.

>no one from here goes to France
>says the polak

There are thousands of Polaks in France, when i was staying in Paris, there were a team of homeless polaks living under a bridge near my home.

Bullshit. Homeless Poles live either in Berlin (close to Poland) or in southern Europe (warm).

I'm Czech, i know how Polish sounds like. And they were definetely speaking polish between them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_France

Poles in France form one of the largest Polish diaspora communities in Europe. About one million people of Polish descent live in France.

Now read and learn.

t. Ahmed al Baguette

What's your capital look like

>Poles in France form one of the largest Polish diaspora communities in Europe. About one million people of Polish descent live in France.

You're an idiot. These are people who migrated to France before WW2 mostly, that's why they're "of Polish descent", not Poles. Almost no one goes to France to work now, people prefer the UK or Germany.

>I'm Czech, i know how Polish sounds like. And they were definetely speaking polish between them.

Maybe in your head.

shit

but I'm not the deluded one pretending to be first world

Sofia has a gdp of 40000 usd you dumb fuck

There are more than 280 000 people from Eastern europe working in France and most of them are polish. Check your facts.

bfmbusiness.bfmtv.com/emploi/travailleurs-detaches-en-france-combien-sont-ils-d-ou-viennent-ils-1241856.html

>There are more than 280 000 people from Eastern europe working in France and most of them are polish. Check your facts.

>Pologne
>Travailleurs détachés: 46816 (16.41%))

Meanwhile, there are more than 1 million Polish immigrants in the UK. Less than 50k is almost nothing.

There's lots of homeless Poles here.

>Less than 50k is almost nothing.

Would you say that if it was syrians, afghans and sudanese migrants?

haha, which episode is it? :D

Attached: comment_spIvXj3TfVi9orG4EYFsp3YNxtxY901j,w400.jpg (400x251, 15K)

Only the first gif with the red houses/buildings looks nice and comfy, the other "modern" architecture is souless shit.
Post some pics from the countryside

And income 10k/year

these are mostly unsuccessful Poles who came to the UK to work and failed at life, not typical "eternal homeless"

objectively it would be very few

but it doesn't mean that i would have to like them

Sofia is the ugliest and the poorest capital in the EU.

>the other "modern" architecture is souless shit.

another butthurt user but since you're a vardarko I will forgive you

>vardarko
p-patuljko?

I love Slovenia

i hate you dumb immigrants to western countries who then pretend to be better than us based on where you "live" despite actually being from shitholes ten times worse

Attached: 51YlwNNjStL.jpg (500x494, 34K)

why :(

Rude

Mine is almost the opposite. So keep hating each other and hope we can separate soon!

Attached: 1526748211456.png (680x520, 89K)