What do Russians think of him?

What do Russians think of him?

Attached: stalin.jpg (600x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/15/positive-views-of-stalin-among-russians-reach-16-year-high-poll-shows/?utm_term=.13740db36da7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50/50

yes

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/15/positive-views-of-stalin-among-russians-reach-16-year-high-poll-shows/?utm_term=.13740db36da7

>A total of 46 percent of Russians expressed some kind of positive view of Stalin in Levada's poll, the highest percentage of positive answers since Levada began asking the question in 2001. Thirty-two percent said they had "respect" for Stalin, while an additional 10 percent said they had "sympathy," and 4 percent said they had "admiration."
>On the negative end of the scale, 12 percent said they viewed Stalin with "distaste," while 7 percent said they feared him, and 2 percent said they hated him. A further 22 percent said they viewed the former Soviet leader with indifference, while 10 percent gave no answer to the question.

The Best

You are welcome for the gold btw

Attached: 85feed53f235771c163061fdf3db251f.jpg (829x595, 122K)

burgeoise HATES this guy!

watch BRAVE STALIN fuck the hell OUT the capitalist pigs with just one decade of rule

his trick? click here...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Compelling leftist argumentation right here.

>7 percent said they feared him
fuck, that's some kind of man who's feared 65 years after death

That one died
This one will also die

Attached: 2450048.jpg (700x479, 123K)

Already asked many times. He is controversal. He did both good and bad.

He's a son of a bitch
As communists at all

Not a single thing in the image is correct.

He turned a 3rd world shithole into an atomic superpower. Stalin did nothing wrong.

Attached: Soe-3_sml.jpg (800x800, 220K)

Rightists can't meme.

Stalin was a Christian

Attached: c99d385fdacb6d1fbc6a1bc25d6c7e78.jpg (499x604, 145K)

Why do you ask, Urugay?

pic

Attached: 1795531_1387055831564687_407916782_n.jpg (1024x662, 316K)

Nobody is scared by communist statues, it is just that all most all of them are distasteful and ugly.
Commies are the worst, although, apparently it was what our country deserved at the time, a piece of our history we shall never forget

this. Stalin was a saint

Attached: saint_stalin1.jpg (620x453, 56K)

He turned a shithole into a superpower that was greater than US.

>

WoRLD IS a FUcK
BoRN to DiE
800 million DEAD CHRISTIANS
I am GULAG MAN

he was based according to russians, and the weird thing is that under putin people there have been more apology to Stalin than under the soviet union haha

>lemme tell you

Attached: _1401892322327.jpg (720x951, 61K)

mate i have been reading a lot of shit in your language in twitter and VK

true, he's responsible for much more deaths, misery and evil than that

hhahahahahhahahaha and he also eat babies!!

based Stalin killed 5 BILLION Russians.

Filthy non-Russian Middle-Eastern criminal, British spy, who commited genocide of ethnic Russians, runied our culture, nation and demographics. Togeather with his jewish/georgian/latvian/polish accomplices turned ascending global power #1 into crippled proxy-state serving interests of western elites

t. bulkohrust

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

BRING BACK THE SOVIET UNION!

Attached: 903572_communist-wallpapers_2000x1333_h.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

He is the founder of modern russia.

To hate him, one must be an outlier, lover of "other" system, be it Russian Empire, pre-peter the great Russia, leninist russia.

Attached: nicholas-ii-1868-1918-czar-everett.jpg (666x900, 65K)

Attached: communist_flag_of_argentina.jpg (1115x717, 30K)

every retard who idolizes that monster would deserve to spend a while in his dungeons desu

How is that people can still like him? Maybe I have swallowed propaganda, but wasn't his dogged devotion to ideology responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people? How can you see that as anything but terrible?

Why do british still worship monarchs who were responsable for the deaths of tens of millions of people all across the world??????!!

None of the current stock were responsible for any genocides as far as I know, unless you know something I don't? Royal family are politically impotent, people like them for purposes of tradition only

Eh. On one hand, he revitalized the economy and built the industry we needed to survive. On the other hand, I sure as shit wouldn't want to live in his USSR.

People see him as a good person in general. In general all the bad things he did people vanish as 'desperate times call for desperate measures'.
Some people working in fields got in jail for stealing food for themselves. You could get in jail for stealing a fist of wheat. The whole country is starving, it's post-war time, everything is ruined and you steal food.
I don't describe my point of view on stalin btw. It's just a mix of bits from conversations about stalin i heard.

He killed the most Russians in history. He should be celebrated.