Say pros and cons of this Union

say pros and cons of this Union

Attached: brexit-uk-eu-map-flags-europe-cut-out-fx-leaving-73633503.jpg (800x740, 63K)

pros: eases trade, gives a common currency wich makes travel and trade so much easier
cons: forces countries that relied on their currency for exports to use a stronger coin (italy for example)

Pro: It could had been a trade market between Western European countries.
Cons: It should had stay a trade market between Western European countries and only a trade market.

pros: crackas give me dem money
cons: crackas want me to take achmed and muhammad

Pros: trade and shit, gibs
Cons: can't go full libertarian

based

Exactly.
That is what was promised over and over again to sell it to everyone back in the day, which is why older people tend to be anti-EU.
They know it's a huge creeping power grab that will gradually turn Europe into the USA 2.0 with a bunch of globalist merchants and their puppet politicians at the helm trumping the interests of the individual states.

In France boomers are more pro-EU, younger people more anti-EU, I don't know why was is different in the UK.

Pros: Could rival the US and China, freedom of movement

Cons: Social democratic, doesn't break down already existing multi ethnic countries like Spain, UK, France, Italia, etc, cronyist in nature

But it was always meant to be a federal entity
Just read the Ventotene Manifesto

pros:
>free trade zone
>hinders Russian expansionism.

cons:
>protectionist trade zone
>facilitates German expansionism.

normal apolitical people don't read that shit. They get all their information from the media.

Well people shouldn't criticize what they don't know
The EU is actually pretty late on its federation plans

do you support democracy?

Pros: money
Cons: faggots who run it

Yeah

pros : UK's out
cons : UK's out and we're not

"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Most people aren't interested in politics. Even fewer are interested in research. They vote based on what they're told through the media. Smear campaigns and unfair coverage are common sights all around the world, sometimes certain pieces of information aren't even acknowledged, because it's not in the interests of the wealthy. This is the case with the EU. People were told it was simply an economic union, the fact that it planned to become a larger, more centralised political entity wasn't given as much attention as it should have been.

I'm not shitting on democracy mind you, it's far superior to alternative forms of government. But it's not perfect. Deliberate misinformation by the media and voter ignorance are the biggest problems of democracy. This is how we get into awkward situations like Brexit.

>>protectionist trade zone

What does he meme by this?

I agree with you, democracy is imperfect and inefficient but the best thing we have. I follow Popper in this regard

I think we should focus on bringing unbiased info to the people, curb fake news and enforce accountability on electoral promises

>but the best thing we have

It's literally not you fucking retard.