1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. Have you done cocaine?

Attached: 1468169324327.png (708x1076, 104K)

1. mexico
2. no i'm not a degenerate retard

flag
yes

>uruguay
>yeah, a shitton of fucking times

Describe the sensation (I may have taken some).

no but i popped some codeine pills earlier

Attached: 69260-full.png (422x316, 102K)

Alert, feel like the best form of yourself, very social.
I love the smell of good stuff, my mouth is watering thinking about it.

kill yourselves disgusting junkie scum you deserve a bullet to the head

Flag
Yes. It's shit

Only hardcore druggies ever say that cocaine is shit (e.g. Steven Tyler).

crack cocaine is literally 1000x better for the feeling you are describing..

Is it like weed where you are still aware of what's happening etc? I always thought of hard drugs of going into some state of hallucinations lol

dont really like crack desu

Weed is unironically much stronger

Why was Joe such a faggot in that episode?

Shut the fuck up and hand over the stash already, Taco

I dont do drugs. Cocaine is the worst thing ive ever tried

Funland
No
If somebody offers I will try anything that doesn't require a syringe. That's where I draw the line.

Flag/Wales
No. Just weed, ecstasy/mdma, and some psychedelic thing called 2C-B

Oh and codeine if you count that

No
Im too socially retarded

I used to smoke a lot like.... literally a decade ago.

So you'll smoke heroin? Retard.

Hey dumbass, you can smoke heroin you IDIOT. It's called chasing the dragon you FOOL. Do a modicum of research maybe before you talk shi* you DUMBO

I did cocaine 3 times. Two times I puked, the other time it gave me diarrhea, all 3 times it made my heart feel like it was going to explode. Overall 3/10 most overrated drug and absolute waste of money.

Guess I should have stated "usually requires a syringe". But yeah, I meant the the actually hardcore ruin-your-life-and-your-neighbours-too drugs.

1. Spain
2. I have never done any drug and it's my intention to die without having tried them

Wasted about 1K on it. Easily shittiest drug I've done. You get surrounded by annoying people

did some back in 2010-2011 but haven't done ever since nor planning to do so

It numbs your nose tissues. You become an overconfident version of yourself. The thing is that it turns you paranoid if overused and also you develop tolerance, so it feels like you need a bit more to feel the same as the last time. Think of it as a more powerful version of caffeine

1. Russia
2. No. I dont recommend buying any drug in my county coz we have strict laws here

Over here they start adding stuff that makes it numb your teeth. Many people believe it's what indicates good coke so by now cocaine is better than whatever the dentist uses

Haha same
*drinks a gallon of coffee, smokes a pack of cigarettes and ingests 20 pharmaceutical pills*

So that's why you make krokodile, right?

I believe Cocaine was used as a numbing and local anesthetic agent in medicine and dentistry until it was prohibited. They replaced it with Lidocaine and Novocaine

Unfortunately I've tried some drugs.

Flag
No

Flag
no and don't intend to,i'm only with the devil's lettuce

Attached: 1524905864009.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

Don't become a slave of those things, i see people everyday whose lives are ruined for that crap

EEUU
went to college and wasn't a total fag, so yes

Son of a whore

Flag
Yes. It was alright, but it's not for me desu.

>Son of a whore

Attached: 1526750441324.jpg (480x480, 25K)

they warned me Jow Forums would be extreme, I didnt listen !!

Lol, кpoкoдил is tianeptine which had been sold in pharmacies untill was banned in 2013

Flag
well...