>enroll for French language in the fall: FRNCH 230
>instructors greets us to ARBC 101

Attached: image.jpg (480x439, 99K)

>get shot by instructor

don't shoot up the school please

Basé

>Enroll for Swedish
>Instructor rapes you

In sweden everything can be rape. Im sure saying hi when uninvited is basicaly assault.

Go with it homieboy. Ayyrabic is more useful

Also a lot harder

Debatable, Arabic is more fucking consistent

English shares a lot of lexicon with France and it shares literally non with Arabic

No it's not lol

But at least with Arabic you don't have to memorize every bullshit exception and then some

my french prof was algerian

>t. delusional Arab

Attached: fsi_language_difficulty_map.png (750x670, 171K)

:/

Classical Arabic, the consistent version of arabic, is dead.

It's extremely easy to guess what a word means in arabic because semitic vocabulary uses "Templates" to create certain words.

For example, you use "ma-a-b(a)" to create words which mean a place where you do X(X correlating to the root that you added the ma-a-b(a) to). The root "ktb" means write and the word "Ma-kt-a-ba"(root + Wazn/Template) means Library.

Arabic is only hard because of pic related

Attached: 1024px-Arabic_Dialects.svg.png (1024x579, 182K)

I'd better study Russian than Arabic

You may be right, but saying that Arabic is easier to learn than French as an English speaker is delirious at best

>go to New Mexico
>looks like old Mexico

Attached: 1526605687837.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

I know it isn't as easy as french. I am just saying that Classical Arabic is probably easier than the dialects because the dialects are very confusing since they are just Arabic + some other language.

Ur language is so complicated for "normies", lol

Indeed, you have to have at least 150 IQ to be able to be fluent in Arabic, or any semitic language for that matter.

Attached: ⲥⲁⲃⲏ-Ⲟⲩⲁϫⲉⲕ.png (898x790, 279K)