Can you do your own car repairs?

Can you do your own car repairs?

Attached: MFR_1138.jpg (4096x2730, 2.85M)

No, but I have a friend that helps me with that

wh*Te "women" look disgusting

Yes except for when you need specialized tools or when something is literally unfixable without lifting the entire thing into the air

change water, oil, light bulbs and tires. that's my limit.

>r when something is literally unfixable without lifting the entire thing into the air

Doesn't like every gas station have a lift that you can rent by the hour?

I can do anything if iI have manual and/or schematics
t. AME student

I once changed the clutch on a Volvo but they are basically 1930s tractors.

I can do anything related to engine work but I don't like to work under the car because it's dangerous and scary. I also do my own plumbing, carpentry, and roof work.

>There are soyboys in this thread who can't even change their own tires

Yes I have to with my car.
Rebuilt the engine last year, did some work on the transmission and swapped out the rear axle.

Attached: IMG 20180516 143211.jpg (2116x1079, 1011K)

Dont you have to help your starving countrymen son of a chilean whore

I own a bmw m4, every maintainance work or repair is for free for 10 years or 100k km

Change my tires alone tho at my work car (bmw 120d 2009)

I dont even have a car.

Yes. I have old car with no spare parts, so I also forced to be inventor and engineer.

I wish we had that

no if it doesnt start i'm pretty clueless

Yes.

t. Audi employee

yup, but i don't have lift nor "garage ditch" (no idea how it's called, Fahrzeuggrube in german) so im just doing basic stuff since i don't trust car jacks and all serious job is for my friend who owns a service station.

btw. is mk1 s80 considered as a good car in sweden? they're cheap as fuck, and with awd appears to be very decent cruiser.

I don't have any experience with it but I'm actually getting my first car next week so I guess I'll be familiar with it after a while. I'm somewhat technically minded and I know systematic troubleshooting, hopefully that will translate to car repair. At least I'm motivated to learn it.

Lifting it up to change the tire is hardly what I would call "fixing my car"

I'm a mechanic so yes.

What?