I want to move to Europe but I have student loans to pay. How much could I...

I want to move to Europe but I have student loans to pay. How much could I, as an entry-level engineer expect to make after taxes in your country?

Attached: 1516658494363.png (483x470, 184K)

You already made this thread and already got answers to your question.

mmm..500 euro/month

yuropoor is not a meme you know.

>I have student loans to pay

Attached: 1526751047514.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>student loans
haha

sorry, but we are full

I got an answer for Italy and the Netherlands. You can't seriously tell me the entirety of Europe is just like those two countries.

About 2000€ I guess. In the capital about a half will go to rent and a quarter you will consume.

Attached: 234175432234.png (809x468, 488K)

>engineer

Attached: 1526751047514.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

it's part of the reason some of us want to leave this country

Its not a disneyland you know

Is it really that bad? I always thought that the meme exaggerate things over there

I worked in the netherlands a few years it's not that hard dood

Its not if you're smart. You can get gov loans and pay them back as a portion of the income from your job after college. After 10 years (iirc) they are forgiven regardless of how much you have left to pay.

Bump.

OP take my advice and take a job in America before you go looking for one in Europe.
That will put you in a much, much stronger position to negotiate a salary here.
The first thing HR asks you when changing job is how much you were making previously.

>The first thing HR asks you when changing job is how much you were making previously.
Really? That's illegal here in quite a lot of places

Bump.

It does. If you have a poorfag parent tuition is basically free and if you don't live on campus it's very cheap. I'm about done with college and have no debt and even have money in the bank. Not hard.

Bump.

Try Ireland or Germany

Fuck off mutt

Bump.

Europeans earn probably 3 times less on average than Americans, why would you come here to pay your loans?

Attached: 2am3p4.jpg (666x499, 110K)

Bump.

I would be embarrassed if I told you that