/CHI/

Attached: sotiredCHI.jpg (249x230, 32K)

;/

are you a real chi or a colonized chi?

what do you mean

CHI
Mfw thinking about the life i've lived and the affects it's had on me

Attached: guess i've got brainproblems.png (600x600, 92K)

Also this
Anyways have you managed to make your mattress a little better?

Attached: i have no energy.png (500x143, 48K)

i can't stop thinking about how terrible everything went i dwell on it day in day out
it's still the same really can't do much

Is it good or even okay though?

it's fine it isn't anything great though

As long as it's somewhat comfy to sleep on and doesn't damage your back it's good. A step for the better.

how's your day going?

Alright, been getting a little done. I've also been thinking about how I could make things better and how I could get my head back on track, I don't know how i'd get my head back to "normal" though. Things will move forward regardless, either for better or for worse, or maybe things will remain more or less the same.

Hows yours? The usual?

I do that as well but everything really just seams like its too far from it ever being a reality yeah, i'm just waiting for the second leg of the ligamx final tomorrow

>but everything really just seams like its too far from it ever being a reality
It does seem like it, it has seemed like it for long while now. Been a long time coming tbqh. There is still room for improvement, turning things fully around though seems incredibly unlikely.

I just feel like I will never truly be happy

Nowadays i'd gladly settle for being somewhat happy desu, being free from the negative emotions would be good enough too.

i meant like i'm already mentally scared nothing can ever be the same and it never will be the same

I know what you mean, it could never be as good as it could have been even if everything would go perfectly from now on (which it won't). Still it can get better, I hope. A failure in your formative years is a very bitter pill to swallow and it will no doubt leave it's marks. Things don't have to be that bad forever though, even if it will never be anything close to what things could have been. They can get a little better.

my hope is quickly dying

It isn't all bad (r-right?), you'll figure out ways to make life a little more okay.

i guess we will have to wait and see

why do finns and chi's go hand in hand it seems

autism

when you see /mammi/ about to die, you should make a new one as /chi-mammi/. make sure you put the little dots above the letter a or else they're have an autistic breakdown

Truth

i'm not sure if they would like that. i'm a regular poster on there by the way

do it anyway

/mämmi/ is an ylilauta colony desu, they mainly use finnish there, I pretty much never post there tbqh.

I do however use ylilauta, not as much as Jow Forums though.

i could give it a try
i never stick around i just post my daily post and leave

what is your daily post

don't worry about it

matense

>...
y tu especialmente

Attached: 1525746182777.jpg (569x329, 27K)

tell me

Think positively! Your life will turn around for the best! You got this!

rude
no
thanks, user

TELL ME

You're all gonna make it, bros.

Attached: good job.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Lets hope so

por que?
i hope

just tell me

i told you don't worry about it

tell me

you ask to many questions

i dont understand the selfhating chicano meme desu

I'm back
tell me

chi

whatis

what meme?
but why
huh

because I want to know if its something autistic or not
or rather, how autistic it is since we both know its autistic

extremely rude. you don't deserve to know

It's garbage to attract sympathy.
Probably worked fine the first time or two.
They are a waste of space these days.

kek