The rise of China

How do you feel about the rise of China? The USa is swirling the plughole and once the petro-dollar is gone it will descend to its rightful position of Brazil-tier upper-third-world nation. Meanwhile China goes from strength to strength - economically, culturally, technologically, politically and militarily. By the middle of the century China will dominate. How do you feel about this? Me: Breddy good. China has its faults but it is sprwding its power peacefully through trade and development and diplomacy wherweas the US, UK and Israel have reduced the Middle East to chaos, created terrorists and hordes of refugees and killed millions.

Attached: 1489972968767.jpg (633x950, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i208ZT5qNjs
oglobo.globo.com/rio/movimento-assume-autoria-de-protesto-aos-pes-do-cristo-redentor-22662808
nytimes.com/2018/04/07/world/americas/brazil-lula-surrenders-luiz-inacio-lula-da-silva-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Car_Wash
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjovJf59PTaAhVFF5AKHXW9BbkQqQIIJygAMAA&url=https://www.ft.com/content/fdbaaff8-4e89-11e8-a7a9-37318e776bab&usg=AOvVaw2F6Tb_T6gy9eTtDMsR7ngX
gazetadopovo.com.br/eleicoes/2018/monarquistas-se-aproximam-de-bolsonaro-e-reforcam-base-de-apoio-do-presidenciavel-bistfmlz0abjtm50r1rgrfl0t
youtube.com/watch?v=1ccpGklaplI
time.com/5112061/china-hip-hop-ban-tattoos-television/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great, can't wait till America fucks off. America was fine until it got taken over by degenerate black american "culture"

Attached: Screenshot (14).png (319x779, 65K)

How do they will solve this big problem?

Attached: 20180519_161924.png (1080x1520, 1.15M)

China is the original rightful owner of the world in every way

I am happy and fine with it because this

>peacefully through trade and development and diplomacy
which is mich better compared to this
>US, UK and Israel have reduced the Middle East to chaos, created terrorists and hordes of refugees and killed millions

Bad things about China which are good points about UK and burgers is that the Chinese dont believe in freedom of religion, expression and so on so its wither their commy atheist way or the high way and the high way is death

If they change this then they are in everyway better than UK US

China will not be tolerant with muslims that for sure

I love China and admire their ambitions and developments but I'm afraid that we're getting closer to a cyber-dystopia

Attached: 1526210715983.jpg (286x256, 25K)

Don't they have like over a billion population though?

Islam is the oldest religion their besides their native one
and they are intolerant of Christianity as well
If they improve their freedom of expression, religion and so on then they are better than Drumf-topia

Not within China, sure. But then the Uigurs are trying to secede and what country puts up with that? China deals with all races and religions with no problem.

They'll import women more and more. Already happening with Ukrainian and Russian women marrying middle-class Chinese men because their own men are drunken, primitive apes.

What does it matter?

Attached: nyt kiinnostaa.png (429x491, 174K)

Nigga, what? Han Chinese tried to ban all religions from minorities for centuries

BASED

There are loads of christians in China now. Religion is tolerated as long as it does not threaten the established order.

Attached: china.jpg (540x366, 41K)

lol that's a lie, hui are han, they helped commies fight the japanese

At least you will be able to eat pork and drink alcohol

Attached: 2018-05-19_15-32-57.png (673x273, 32K)

Err... No. Christians and MUSLIMS are fucked and that's a good thing

Attached: 20180519_163506.png (1080x1227, 981K)

>listening to an Amerilard """""journalist"""" interview a Chinese tech CEO about digital payments in China, which are far more advanced than anything in the PooSA
>interviewer tries to find fault by saying "but people in China have no privacy because every payment can be tracked by the government"
>CEO mentions that 76% of Amerifats use credit cards and the remaining burgers' purchasing habits are tracked by Facebook, Google, and Amazon
>"b-but that's different!"

Attached: 1491558658726.jpg (400x388, 45K)

Optimistic

spread your seed chang.

it is different, the government still have to ask permission to use that info

in china that info goes to the government first, and is already used to tally your social points

there is a dichotomy even if you don't see it

Be muzzie in China, get officially fed bacon and beer. Where do i sign?

Attached: 1485048269405.jpg (640x854, 76K)

Oh my God. This is so based. I hope Chinese ban nigger culture too. The humanity will advance 1000 years in 50 years.

>Brazil-tier upper-third-world nation
Meanwhile Brazil will ascend to US-tier first-world status

RECENT HABBEDINGS :DD

>MOM SHOTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY DEAD A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB ANOTHER MOTHER AND CHILD. BOLSONARO AND GUN SUPPORTERS REJOICE
youtube.com/watch?v=i208ZT5qNjs

>ANTI-COMMUNIST FLAG RAISED IN CHRIST THE REDEEMER
oglobo.globo.com/rio/movimento-assume-autoria-de-protesto-aos-pes-do-cristo-redentor-22662808

>most popular elected president (87% approval ratings) on human history jailed for 12 years for corruption during his leftists mandates
nytimes.com/2018/04/07/world/americas/brazil-lula-surrenders-luiz-inacio-lula-da-silva-.html
>12 billion USD recovered to the state and 100 politicians arrested for corruption
>all globalist center-left traditional status quo parties (PT, PSDB, PMDB) indicted for corruption and destroyed to the point no one will vote for them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Car_Wash
>Biggest contender for 2018 elections literally wants to purge crime by putting the army in the streets and giving citizens guns, liberalize our economy resurrecting entrepreneurship, destroy oligarchies and privatize useless state companies, while enhancing state freedom decentralizing our government. Also has recently allied himself with the monarchists for a proposal of resurrecting parliamentarism and the Brazilian Empire with the house of Orleans e Bragança.
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjovJf59PTaAhVFF5AKHXW9BbkQqQIIJygAMAA&url=https://www.ft.com/content/fdbaaff8-4e89-11e8-a7a9-37318e776bab&usg=AOvVaw2F6Tb_T6gy9eTtDMsR7ngX
gazetadopovo.com.br/eleicoes/2018/monarquistas-se-aproximam-de-bolsonaro-e-reforcam-base-de-apoio-do-presidenciavel-bistfmlz0abjtm50r1rgrfl0t
>Royal Prince gives anti-commie speech at paulista
youtube.com/watch?v=1ccpGklaplI

Attached: 1467915773430.png (403x396, 62K)

>Chinese ban nigger culture
Yes please
time.com/5112061/china-hip-hop-ban-tattoos-television/

By mandating more children something democratic countries could never do.

You mean worm infested mystery meat and cleaning chemicals.

I hope they make it easier to get in.
That's all I care about, as I just want to visit my gf.

The country is facinating, with their mix with traditional and future shit. The culture is very traditional but modern at the same time.
I don't mind them growing.

China nowadays is more a fascist country than communist for me. Because they are capitalist as fuck

Okay Chang, you can be a super-power too.
All you had to do was ask.

China is banning nigger culture, that's good for our countries. They aren't enemies for sure. See

Fascism is literally the same thing as communism. In both cases the population gets enslaved for the ambitions of a minority. In communism, the upper echelons of the state, and in fascism, the oligarchies related to the government. In the end they are both the same thing.

Attached: 1526745584181.jpg (600x338, 63K)

At least, there isn't nigger culture and tolerance to degenerates, radical Christians and muslims. It's already better than democracy.

> there isn't nigger culture and tolerance to degenerates, radical Christians and muslims.
In pre-WW2 USA and Europe there wasn't also. And they were both democratic

It wasn't democracy. It was a slavery system.

Uhm how? Everyone voted for the parliament/president.

feels good man

Attached: main-qimg-64cc619a7e3d6b17cd2482cd1629da15.png (602x169, 77K)

There is nigger culture in China

They're okay, as long as Japan is able to surrender fast enough so no nuke or massacre will happen

Attached: 1_AD_to_2008_AD_trends_in_%_GDP_contribution_by_major_economies_of_the_world.png (9606x6562, 1009K)

filthy chink micro dick sucking paki

first we nuke u then uncle sam nukes china

I must say, Chinese women are awesome.

Attached: 1505881783906.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>ask permission
drop the weed tyrone or did you fell into a coma the last few years

>America was fine
lol

I dont mind China personally. But they will probably end up as a very oppressive power.

>Wanting an even more oppressive overlord than Amerikkka

Attached: 1516120352047.png (645x729, 40K)

probably just start the propaganda to encourage birth rates. the state has huge control over media and policy so i actually don't think it's a big problem for them.

what is more important than the number of people is the relative number of elderly vs the number of young people supporting them.

Attached: China_Sex_By_Age_2010_census.png (978x640, 29K)

That surplus of female Chinese girls 20-45

Attached: 11646537543667.png (905x520, 584K)

this
i mean 1billion can turn into 1million in 90 years if nobody has any children
with the way the chinese are sinking into degeneracy, i wouldn't be surprised if their population halves by the end of our lifetimes
probably by that time the chinese chicks will have discovered the BBC and chinese men will have to serve as gimps to their nigerian overlords (which will be everywhere since nigeria will have more than billion people by then)

America was fine until it got taken over by *nglo perfidy

Great.
China is our organic partner and ally against US and EU.

Attached: cat20.jpg (591x604, 73K)

>the US, UK and Israel have reduced the Middle East to chaos, created terrorists

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post

You can go back if you hate the UK so much you stupid paki

>far more advanced than anything in the PooSA

hmm I wonder who could be behind THIS post

Attached: Canadian.jpg (940x1046, 165K)