Get in here Frens

Get in here Frens.

Attached: 1523844421360.png (1734x1184, 784K)

Good evening I just took a swim

Hi, making pizza right now

What ingredients are you gonna use fren? I didn't eat too much today despite it being my day off from work and school

Fuck off dirty m*ds.
Hail ÓÐINN

Salami, green pepper, small pieces of turkey, tomato and a lot of cheese. Also olive oil and butter.

The dough was pre-prepared and I just added the ingredients.

Hello friends.

>small pieces of turkey
how did you catch the turks?

what is the implication wit hthe circles? 80-99% + 20-1% = 100% lol

Good evening lad

Is Porto a good place to visit for new years eve?

my girlfriend is blonde with green eyes and I look Portuguese, will my kids look more nord or med?

Same to you.

Porto is fantastic desu. It's a pure redneck town, I love visiting. People are genuine.

>and I look Portuguese,

Define looking Portuguese pls.

> It's a pure redneck town
really? i had no idea

what's the weather there like at winter? guess it rains a lot?

Northwestern Iberia is fuckfest of rain, but that gives way for beautiful forests.

Also yes, we Northern are famous for being called "rednecks" aka "Labregos". In fact Southerners are just swarthy manlets who can't handle the banter desu.

Attached: kEJhdOK.jpg (550x550, 74K)

yeah, northern portugal looks pretty good. porto seems like a gritty and cool city.

but i see now that average precipitation days in december in porto is 15, so i guess i should try to go there during summer instead some time

is lisboa considered southern?

You mean... AL-Lixbuna? With zones of the city called ALmada and ALcantara? ALvalade?

Yes, we jokingly call them Moors.

Attached: 1446164445435.jpg (470x595, 44K)

Attached: andre gomes.jpg (660x371, 26K)

absolute state of bergen

hello there, can someone tell me where I can find more info about the medieval festivals you hold in northern europe? I want larp as a knight desu.

you mean the medieval stuff they do at visby?

yea stuff like that, I found out about these festivals from that one that happened in sweden, are there any more this year?

>northern France not in

r-rude

we're nords too !

I welcome you.

Attached: 9WnRzW1.jpg (398x500, 22K)

Thanks

I know how it feels to be rejected m80

Attached: 1501101974430.jpg (399x368, 16K)

Andre Silva is just disgraceful

sweden I will visit you in 78 days found out about your medieval festival in august

Will you nordic frens offer me hospitality when I come to explore your countries?

Also I have some relatives in Norway

Attached: 1-slide-norway-fjord-trek-vista-pano.jpg (1284x700, 411K)

I will go hiking and camping in Finland

hamar and sarpsborg have medieval festivals every summer summer time

based, I will visit to larp as a knight errant desu.

Why do most people think there are medieval festival in northern Europe only? We have hundreds of them here in Italy

you're welcome

i think the one in hamar is our biggest and i can confirm that larping happens there

I really like Sweden

didnt know that, I will find out about italian ones and visit there too.

thanks!

hello im a KARA BOĞA TÜRK.

Tuscany has many medieval festivals. Another good region for them is Liguria. You have to check the small villages though.

Attached: 013_MG_6623 copia.jpg (650x433, 90K)

why is estonia more brown haired than other nordics

I want summer.