Why palestin protest if dey know israel kill

why palestin protest if dey know israel kill

palest deserve kill, they knoda rules

yeah

das rite

killem haha

Attached: 1515716745286.png (1246x715, 349K)

Americans: WILL NOT BE INFRINGED
Also Americans: peaceful protesters should be executed in the streets by the government

Literally noone here cares about the Israelistine situation except for christfags and SJWs.

you're too dumb to be involved in current events?

lol nigga just keep it real lmao

the administration is pretty quiet so people are more ambivalent

I can count, I know you're samefagging to make your lie seem more believable.

Americans have been talking about it a ton even just on int.

Nope, nothing to see here go-guy.

Attached: 74b.jpg (600x693, 40K)

haha killem

kill dem

Attached: 1.png (307x656, 25K)

yeah killem

Attached: 1.png (516x656, 39K)

KILLEM HAHAHA

Attached: 1.png (657x671, 33K)

Attached: 98.jpg (320x427, 39K)

the absolute state of Palishitiean supporter discourse

me irl desu

Why do they all talk like this? What exactly is wrong with them?

It's a shame, really. One side of your media with a hate boner for Trump is absolutely obsessed with his infidelity and is trying to generate twenty three and a half hours a day worth of "breaking news" about the whole Donald Trump paying a slut for sex thing years ago, while ignoring the fucked up situation in Palestine/Israel which Trump went out of his way to add fuel to the fire.
Then, on the other side of the media, the one with its nose pressed up against Donald Trump's prostate, they spent a few minutes blaming the Palestinians for daring to question their overlords and trying to paint the Israeli people as victims while Palestinians were being gunned down. Then for the rest of the day and onwards, they shifted back to focusing in on minute inanities related to any dirt they can dig up on "muh lefty commies, enemies of Freedumb."
It works incredibly well as a distraction for the masses but fuck me is it obnoxious and a waste.

As a consequence the US has some of the best alternative media in the world, it just has zero audience.

>Literally noone here cars
I didn't know Peter Noone posted on int.

What sort of alternative media?

Can someone explain the origin of the killem haha meme? Is there an epic post I missed ?

Attached: BC93476C-0827-4E94-8F25-225A26D856FF.jpg (2000x2000, 2.26M)

my mutt folder contains 275 files

My Pepe folder contains 504 files but I stopped saving such images in April of 2015. This is the only decent one. I've yet to see a mutt image worth saving.

Attached: 1404148664494.png (500x500, 158K)

MoonOfAlabama, Covert Action Quarterly, CitationsNeeded, globalresearch (honestly,) spitfirelist

It's mostly leftwing, but actual left, not MSNBC left.

There's nothing like golden age pepes, before they got political. They're treasure.

Attached: 1526768946290.jpg (1024x1024, 183K)

What scares me is that we’re heading for a 2nd 2003 and most people seem to be too young/stupid to realize this or like the prospect

Attached: DC4FA644-BAFB-4979-B3FD-E34A3CA378F0.jpg (1200x837, 129K)

more like most mutts think 2003 was good, and that they left iraq better than if was before.

They managed to blame russia for trump, so at this point no matter how bad the government is BOTH sides actually support them MORE. Either because "MAGA" or because "please mr woke CIA save us from le ressian rayjeem"

This is more power than they've had in a long time and I'm terrified of what they'll do with it

this is also true

There was a brief moment somewhere in 2007 where most americans were almost out of the matrix. Then Obama ruined everything by getting democrats to instantly love the US government again

This but unironically

Attached: 2.png (1528x1184, 53K)