How come guys who look like this never get accused of sexual harassment?

How come guys who look like this never get accused of sexual harassment?

Attached: chads.jpg (750x750, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/10/style/sexual-consent-college-campus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not harrassment if the girl gets on her knees by herself

Because they don't have to rape, girls already offer themselves to them willingly

They do but no one gives a fuck. Plus what the others said

Non-consensual sex is the single most popular fetish among female readers of erotic literature.
Think about it.

How come you didn’t post this on Jow Forums like a good little incel?

Because they're being themselves :)

how come there are 4 chads in the same pic?Do they tend to form groups? I thought most of them were lone wolves who preferred hanging out with girls instead of their competition

WRONG

this

>They do
They really, really don't.

Attached: 6ghytkenhqy01.png (1080x804, 400K)

It's about being desired, which is something that forms a big portion of the woman psyche. The idea that a man can't resist the beaty of a woman is appealing in that sense. The reader of erotic literature of that manner fantasize about being wanted in safely vulgar and poetic ways. You can't interpret these things straight from a man's, and in many cases from an incel's, perspective.

Wtf do you have the link to this article?! This is literally the exact interaction I had with my gf when we first had sex

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/10/style/sexual-consent-college-campus.html

incels are back

lmao report back please

It's not rape if the guy is attractive and she can't make money off the incident.

Relevant meme.

Attached: nice-guy.jpg (1074x1044, 129K)

so when a women gets off to rape it's an erotic desire, but when i do i'm a mentally ill criminal? that's not fair

The difference lies in whether you're the victim or the perpetrator.

It's not rape if it was Chad

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Because they get sex the normal way old fashioned way, where they go up to a woman and date. Harassing women is usually for desperate, egotistical people who don't want to put in the effort to date but still want sex anyway. Also kys OP for this thread, go back to r9k.

>where they go up to a woman and date
That's the point of the thread you retarded chocolate bar, if a sub-8 male attempts this he would get #meetoo'd.

Yes, because women always only aim for a 10/10 right?

*gets bald before 40's*

Yes, man, only models get girlfriends. Are you literally this socially clueless that you think every

I’m on mobile and can’t find the relevant one. But it was published in May of this year which means if definitely could have been my gf... fuck

Pretty much.

It was signed
-B.S., Rhode Island

>It's like you people live in an alternate reality.
It's r9k. They do live in an alternate reality. Go check out the kind of threads they make there to know what I mean.

How Jow Forums get filled with white knights and whores?

Because girls like when an attractive guy forces themselves on them and fucks them hard.

Oh, I found it. Well I’m in canuckland so it wasn’t my gf, but is still making me self conscious...

You know how the whole point of the "bee yourself" meme is that they're supposedly realistic on their chances on attracting women as opposed to coping by telling yourself that you can get a gf by being yourself?
Well, I have this theory that ironically, it's the opposite. Because if they tell themselves that only le ebin Chad 10/10 can attract women, they're consoling themselves with the lie that all the mass of non-Chads are lonely like them instead of realizing that random dudes get girlfriends while they can't and having to pinpoint their flaws. Because it's easier to just blame it all on your looks.

They're too mentally conditioned thanks to living in their little world, being on r9k all the time and exposing themselves only to the kind of media they want to hear. Not every girl in the dating market goes for a 10/10, they're 10/10's for a reason, they only form a small percentage of the male dating pool, if everyone was a 10/10 then actual 10/10's would lose their value. Supply and demand. However, just like how not everyone can afford the new expensive Bentley, not every girl can afford to date a male model. Their issue can be summarised into them having way too high expectations and not really doing any kind of work towards those expectations to actually make them reality. They're lazy, they're entitled, and they prefer everything to come to them instead of working for it.

We do though

chads are confident enough in themselves that they don't feel threatened by others

chads can't rape
women get choked by chad during sex as well

May be not date, but they're content with getting pumped & dumped by Chads, it's more preferable than dating sub8 man, at least until she hits the wall and starts looking for betabux.
>not really doing any kind of work towards those expectations to actually make them rea
No amount of work can help you overcome subhuman genetics.