/flag/ + /extraflags/ - Macedonian municipalities edition

Ever wanted to show everyone on Jow Forums that you're not Canadian but a Quebecois? Not a yankee but from the Dirty South? Well then, welcome to /extraflags/!
This is a thread dedicated to Extra Flags, an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/, by storing users' post numbers along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving them from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page, but chances are it's already available!
You can talk about anything in this general, but some of the most popular topics include Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Administrative subdivisions//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//Spurdo//Dubs, and especially flag collections.

>Get Extra Flags here: flagtism.drunkensailor.org/_/articles/extraflags/

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Attached: awwwwyeahpng.png (747x583, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokrajine_v_Sloveniji
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_administrative_divisions_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous edition:

I had some business in Brunswick today and had to change trains in Salzgitter-Ringelheim. I'm pretty sure nobody got the flag yet so here it is.

Bump.

Attached: 1466121756947.png (256x188, 55K)

Ebin OB x--DD

Attached: spurdothumb.png (800x750, 73K)

It's more streamlined and up to date desu. The old copypaste even linked to webms that have been down for months.

Attached: 1526500115953.jpg (800x682, 125K)

Why is my 4chanX broken on firefox? Why I don't wanna use chrome.

Attached: 979848971805460999.gif (600x338, 736K)

Your extraflags are broken too

well done :DDD

Attached: clap.png (408x389, 31K)

maybe we're not really looking for rare flags
maybe it's all a pretense
in reality we're looking for love
a rare flag represents the 10/10 qt you occasionally see on the street
you will never get her to stay, you will never meet her again
but that one fleeting monent is enough to remember her forever
just like you save a rare flag on your hard drive, knowing that you will likely never see it again

think about it for a second

or.... maybe we're all just autistic and have no friends

autism is frequently caused by no gf though

im getting tired of seeing qt's randomly in the street, almost the same way i get tired about some flags that used to be rare and then get ruined by spammers. but maybe its not the flags rarity that gets ruined, but me, for i am incapable of love

we have each other.

did you type that OP yourself?

Attached: ExtraflagsAreNice.png (502x560, 370K)

this has reached new depths
it's so deep I can only see darkness in the bottom

Attached: nw6f.png (640x591, 235K)

extraflags was a mistake

What if autism is the actual final step in human male's natural mental development, but having a gf takes so much time from a man he is not able to develop his autism properly? What if women know that and are actively trying to stop males from developing to the point where they realize gfs are not actually needed and we are in the age of perfect 2d waifus, realistic sex dolls, artificial wombs and autistic pleasures like looking at flags and filling out maps? What if all of that has some major significance to the actual meaning of life and humanity is on the verge of a great collapse inevitably caused by a thot uprising and subsequent internal conflicts all over the world causing a major global war that is going to wipe out all life on earth and all that will be left is extraflags?

>Gdańsk
u wot

Attached: 1526722675441.png (242x235, 16K)

MAN I was in Braunschweig today. The amount of qts in large cities is truly staggering. I live in a bumfuck nowhere place and hardly ever see top quality RL waifu material.

>did you type that OP yourself?
I copied most of it from the old OP copypasta, just updated our discussion topics a little (spurdos :DDD), added a more engaging shill right at the start of the OP and removed the age-old webm installtion guides that have been 404'd for months, and were never really necessary in the first place.

I don't think so. It's improved my Jow Forums experience greatly. /extraflags/ is a community I can "get". I never really had a home general before /extraflags/. I used to shitpost a little in kurva anyatok, /v4/, /deutsch/, /balt/ and /balk/. /deutsch/ is bleh, unfunny circlejerking with inside memes. Reminds me a bit of reddit. The Hungarians in kurva anyatok are not only some of the most dickish users on Jow Forums, they're also among the most boring. /balk/ is meh. You'd expect a lot more from a Balkan general but most of the fun is gone with the Yugos having their own dedicated general. /v4/ and /balt/ are pretty comfy actually, rather welcoming and fun lads, decent banter. I never browsed them regularly though. It just didn't click for me.
/flag/ just feels RIGHT.

Contry generals are all shitty and reddit imo.
They're all fucking brainlets, coming to an English language international board to discuss their own nation's stuff in in their own language, what the fuck is the point of doing it here, you have million other fucking websites in your language for that kind of stuff, Jow Forums is for international stuff, it says so right in the fucking name ffs.

>we are in the age of perfect 2d waifus, realistic sex dolls, artificial wombs and autistic pleasures like looking at flags and filling out maps?

None of these will ever replace sex with another human being. Touching, feeling, smelling another (non-deceased) human body and the whole interaction between you and the implied gf, everything that is happening on all levels of your sense during intercourse isn't something that can be compared with sticking your noodle in a moaning blow-up doll.
Filling out maps comes close though.

I never liked the emergence of generals to begin with desu. It just clogs up the front page. 99% of generals are just not interesting for 99% of the users since they all cater to niche demographics.
Sometimes I think /intg/ should be a thing, International general, much like /v/ got a /vg/ spin-off, which turned out to be a major success.

Well in case you didn't realize I wasn't being 100% serious in that post, but still that's your opinion and I believe I'm right saying that it all varies for different people and some might value peace of mind and independence more than the touch of another person, while some might not, anyway I don't really want to get into a discussion like that user, I was just memean.
Also I like how you specified the non-deceased part, made me laugh a bit.

>Well in case you didn't realize I wasn't being 100% serious in that post,
we've all got autism here after all

:^)

Attached: 1526624626046.jpg (820x339, 60K)

holy shit i gotta go sleep
i had to wake up at half past 3 in the morning yesterday in order to get a LOT of shit done and i didn't get home until 3 hours ago

good night fellas

Night, user.

Attached: 1519584574359.png (377x326, 8K)

Sorry for the lack of thread mates, usually my job but I've been a bit busy today and it slipped my mind

Oh, now that I got my PC up and finals are gonna be over after next week, I can make flags for y'all and finally get started on the project to complete California.

Someone remind me to post road trip soon, i'll be going here next week and have things to do so can't post full trip.

Attached: 1526600100327.jpg (1280x1332, 109K)

benis

dribs :DDD

Attached: 1524056495689.gif (250x194, 47K)

Attached: Turkey.png (2000x919, 75K)

>brown

Attached: Fallout3.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

>he only has 1 or 2 extraflags

Attached: 1519662368106.jpg (451x392, 46K)

try tampermonkey or violentmonkey

quoi de neuf, oeuf?

Attached: rev up those proxies.webm (480x320, 759K)

Dolphin's 3d mode is cool

Attached: file.png (1889x1021, 3.34M)

Attached: SouthEastAsiapng.png (3000x1900, 380K)

Diversity is our strength :^)
Also checked

Mornin' /flag/

woah page 9

Attached: 1518595695811.jpg (800x857, 68K)

hello

test

wew hello there

We rarely get extraflaggers from Asia. You a native chinese or an expat?

henlo :^)

I'm from USA but live here with my Chinese gf. I'm the developer of qtchan; just fixing some things

Attached: qtchan.png (1251x845, 138K)

last test for now; sorry if spamming

top fug lad :-DD

don't worry, at least you keep it bumped :^)

>Chinese gf

Attached: 1521428733900.jpg (804x802, 85K)

what prefecture am I from?

We can't know unless you've got extraflags installed. The gist of it is

>install extraflags plugin
>select the municipality you live in

And your municipality flag will then show up next to your Macedonian flag. It looks like pic related for extraflags users.

Attached: look.png (1043x650, 69K)

Macedonian Regionalflags are absolutely godtier flags

This
So install pls you are a very rare regional indeed :^)

Btw did I miss RRTOW? Or was it rescheduled?

it's the rrot WEEK
how could it possibly be rescheduled

>rrotw
fugg x-DD

:DDD

Attached: spurdoeyes.gif (528x404, 14K)

>the next three or four or even five RROTW will be mine

Attached: 130014911356.gif (195x200, 185K)

I was human, I am human still

G'day mate

the departure is nearing :^)
so, planning to pass here in Trieste when coming back?

greetings mr ebin, my innermost emotions tell me it is good to see you again

Attached: file.png (405x452, 81K)

>the departure is nearing :^)
I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

>Yes of course
>so, planning to pass here in Trieste when coming back?
Provided and I don't get rape-killed somewhere in the Balkans, yes.

it is looking better

ayyy

Attached: 1473626059554.gif (304x376, 3.05M)

>I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight.
wew

>Provided and I don't get rape-killed somewhere in the Balkans, yes.
you asged for idd x-DD

Dunno where you're going to cross the border but, if you're interested, there's a nice bike path (Cottur bike path aka an old railroad converted to it) coming from Kozina, Slovenia that brings you in the city center :^)

Attached: Immagine.png (1213x495, 1.46M)

>Dunno where you're going to cross the border
In the south, between Osp and Caresana.
I already did some research. Getting to the city center from there seems to be quite a mess.

When did /flag/ start collecting? I started in 2015

Attached: 1526513767696.jpg (692x1024, 51K)

I haven't started yet. :^)

here comes another chinese earthquake

top ebin. Anyway pay attention bcs drivers here are unironically hit-and-run drivers

25 May 2017 national flags. Two days later I already had my own flaghunter running :^)
1 August 2017 regional flags

gollegt flags x-DD

Attached: spurdogun.png (800x750, 125K)

>gollegt flags x-DD

too late to start now
i would forever be playing catch-up

you will still be in front of everyone who starts after you ")

Attached: file.png (475x494, 91K)

Attached: file.png (556x958, 950K)

Attached: TgvTh8gP6BbtptGnhsSebEMgZFWvie8-b0YYM3-wLEE.jpg (750x743, 85K)

>he doesn't have 5 extraflags

Attached: 1444223074036.jpg (776x678, 133K)

bump

holy fucking shit

Hyper fug

*takes off hat*

impressive

But three of them are the same, so you really only have 3 extraflags like most of us. Checkmate Pierre.

Attached: 1526416641463.png (758x666, 162K)

>only have 3 extraflags like most of us.
>TFW 2.

Attached: 1447773847587.png (645x1260, 440K)

I'm sorry user, I didn't mean to hurt you like this.

Attached: 1488130668164.jpg (694x548, 69K)

we could technically get silhouette flags made for these regions, and have your city flag below it

Attached: file.png (414x326, 59K)

That map is all wrong.

If you could provide a better source, it would be much appreciated

Attached: Borders_of_the_Historical_Habsburgian_Lands_in_the_Republic_of_Slovenia.svg.png (800x535, 53K)

Aren't they just statistical regions?

sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokrajine_v_Sloveniji

Yeah, these are historical regions. the current administrative divisions of slovenia are the 12 statistične regije and the 212 občine

1 - Primorska
2a - Gorenjska
2b - Notranjska
2c - Dolenjska
3 - Koroška
4 - Štajerska
5 - Prekmurje

>Let me tell you about you country
One of the regions is literally named "south-east".
Nobody takes that seriously or uses it. If you are seriously planning on going ahead with those it's best you leave it as it is because it is going to come across pretty retarded to Slovenians.

We have always used administrative divisions as a guildline for extraflags.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_administrative_divisions_by_country

I will not change it though

For shame.

It has been suitable to use administrative divisions in 99% of countries.
USA->State->County->City for example

I understand your frustration, as Canada has poor admin levels below the provinces. We have census divisions used for statistics as well but like you said, no one uses that.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA

morning flaggots

I was gonna ask you how does Canada do political maps? Here in the US we usually do it by county, but to my knowledge Canada doesn't have regions. Would love a map if you had one.

Don't you guys have elections this year?

You got me all worked up over it and it would be pretty great the way I proposed it because unlike administrative divisions these have history, people use them and identify with them.
We have bunch of stereotypes for every one of those regions so the banter value is there.

I wish we did historical regions; the new French regions suck ass. However, they just aren't accurate. That's my two cents

the maps are a mess. Each province does their own thing. BC is lucky since we just have Regional Districts and they are ordered well with a seal for each. But looking at a place such as Manitoba or Saskatchewan gets funky. This was my attempt at one. We have federal elections in 2019.
If we use that historical map, Minnesotanon would know how to turn it into flags. But if we can get emblems for those regions, then that is even better

Attached: Saskatchewan 2nd Level.png (3370x5719, 212K)

Holy shit does anyone live in Northern Saskatchewan? Seems like a really /comfy/ place to live - do they vote Conservative in that province?

Must suck having your country's politics ruled by Ontario lol. System seems broken to me considering how big Toronto is compared to the rest of the country.