Men age like wine

>men age like wine

But wasn't men's prime at 35?

Attached: file.png (800x500, 768K)

the Mountbatten mark

bald is beautiful

>all the money in the world can't get him back his sweet hair from his youth

I suppose i could consider myself lucky my hair just turns white early and doesn't fall off

Men age like wine

as long as they aren't products of incest

>all the money in the world can't get him back his sweet hair from his youth
what about hair implants?

Sometimes somebody somewhere gets dealt a shitty hand

Attached: aa.jpg (516x360, 12K)

>Sees filthy rich person
>A-a-atleast I have hair haha jokes on him!

That wasn't the point at all. Fix your autism.

Men lie to themselves thinking they'll age like wine and be swimming in women when they're older, as it's their only hope seeing as how they're virgins right now. The truth is we don't want some balding, fat creep with erectile dysfunction. Men are in their PRIME when they're around 16-18 and still cute. It's all downhill after that

men aging like wine is just bullshit, it's just that women age even worse

are you seriously implying most men don't age like that, that he's a minority

This, 16-18 year old white boys are eye candy

Nonwhite men age like wine.

When are women's prime?

we're on Jow Forums, expect meme edgy answers

Irrelevant

True

Don't know, don't care. Men are the ones who never shut up about 'the wall' and how they'll all be Olympian gods when they're 50.

14-19

nonce

British people are hideous? Was this banter faggot?

Cringe.

Yes?

You sound like a bitter woman to be honest.

He just needs hair transplant and a 3 days beard, lose some weight and work out.

a man needs to be with a woman while she can bear children but that is out of pure need for humanity
every man is happiest with a woman who is 40+

Attached: 92ff2dc5479e2d49e02232484ea3c377.jpg (806x634, 65K)

How do I become this /fa/, lads?

Attached: harry windsor.jpg (962x541, 84K)

Not bitter, just stating facts. If you 'age like wine' and swim in pussy, good for you. But most of you won't and are lying to yourselves to cope instead of trying to improve yourselves and actually get girls now

How do I get girls now?

1. Practice basic hygiene
2. Don't wear your Pierce The Veil t-shirt in public in combination with your penguin pajamas
3. Actually talk to a woman without mentioning about how you think all women should be in burqa and submit to Allah
There you go. Also stop visiting r9k, it corrupts your mind

Cope, it's LeFort II and BSSO

Saying that a man is at his peak at 16-18 is not a fact but your opinion which I quite doubt is shared by most women. Men portrayed in women's magazines, men voted the most handsome and most men who cheating women cheat with would be literal teens. Perhaps you're that age so it's quite usual that you like guys that age but even then girls that age liking men older than them is quite common.
Your assertion of men claiming that they'll be Olympian gods by 50 is also not a fact.
Also, equating that "aging like wine" alludes to fat, balding creeps is quite a gross misrepresentation of what the concept entails.

You sound quitr resentful desu.

Then I already qualify by your standards.
Why do I still go to bed alone, having anxiety attacks about the future

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

You have to be superficial or be able to act like it if you want to impress vapid whores, evolution simply didn't require them to become anything meaningful.

Femanon dropping them redpills right here

Post aged excellence

Attached: aiden shaw.jpg (1100x768, 431K)

It's like a female version of Jow Forums, man. Go ask women you know the ideal age they like in a man.

Attached: pierce-brosnan-image.jpg (640x962, 84K)

Below 13 and 2D not 3DPD.

I'm 25 and have the same hair as william at 35

common man
don't be so fucking sour

Attached: percy tired.png (294x256, 197K)

If you want a non meme answer, late teens for mere fuckability, early twenties for overall balance.

>Saying that a man is at his peak at 16-18 is not a fact but your opinion which I quite doubt is shared by most women.
It was more to get a rise out of men here but still, i think you can agree with me that men are mostly desired when they're somewhat young and in their 20's. Yes, some women like older men, but good looking, older men are not the norm.
>Your assertion of men claiming that they'll be Olympian gods by 50 is also not a fact.
Also, equating that "aging like wine" alludes to fat, balding creeps is quite a gross misrepresentation of what the concept entails.
No it is not. I've read this shit all over the internet. A lot of men think that women hit 'the wall' when they're 30 while men continue to mature their looks and become more attractive and that these ugly women who whored around in their youth will now crave these men but these men will instead be fucking super hot teens. I read this fantasy every day every where I go. I know how these people think.

Sounds like you have your own problems you need to work on first. I wouldn't worry about it. Shiksa have lower standards, maybe try that route.

Attached: 1515987603145.jpg (736x736, 74K)

I'm not the one who thinks a man is in his peak at 16-18 or grossly misrepresents the concept of aging like wine in a catlady-tier rant, man.

True
That's why so many middle aged men kill themselves.

Attached: article-2266856-171C37A1000005DC-539_634x380.jpg (634x380, 32K)

Dont need hair when youre the heir

>I'm not the one who thinks a man is in his peak at 16-18 or grossly misrepresents the concept of aging like wine in a catlady-tier rant, man.

Attached: computer laugh.png (126x101, 2K)

Attached: bosses day off.jpg (500x521, 65K)

>you have your own problems you need to work on first
I'm currently 28.
I spent most of my 20s trying to find that problem which you speak of, that needs to be solved.
Can't figure it out for the life of me.
I'm doing my best to be as attractive as I can, in hopes that it would attract the right crowd.

>get to class early
>get a sit at second row
>everyone end up sitting literally everywhere else but at the row I'm sitting in
works like a charm

white men still age better than white women

Attached: AGING.png (1113x482, 1.03M)

100% this, was talking to an ugly redpiller today that claimed the same thing, but guy in pic related would win over a gross beer belly balding wrinkly oldfag

Attached: 1526767220355.png (720x871, 726K)

he's an idiot for not going on fin+min

I agree that men look best in their 20's and the position in life associated with 30's combined with the looks of the former perhaps might be what a grown woman likes the most in general but it varies. And I think the aging like wine meme alludes in theory to a man who keeps in shape, doesn't deteriorate too much relative to his age (and perhaps in relation to the female gender given their more neotenic characteristics) but it is true that some men distort it to imagine themselves as a more attractive version of themselves but I'd day that's a distortion of the idea the concept entails. Your wording and perhaps our different interpretation of what aging like wine objectively means lent itself to a communication problem. I apologize if I was rude to you based on that communication problem.

Damn grandpa go back to the retirement home. Your old people smell is scaring away the hot girls.

Attached: 1513981297781.jpg (453x680, 42K)

I'm not a psychiatrist, I can't diagnose you or help your mental health, but it seems to me you have social anxiety and confidence issues. You need to be comfortable with yourself before you can be comfortable with others, you know? Or maybe I'm just projecting, in which case I apologize. You seem nice though, unlike most men on the internet.

He is HOT

a man's prime is 17-28

after that it's downhill

a female's prime is 16-22

you will never retire

Attached: farhad z.jpg (535x800, 77K)

Do you just expect girls to walk up to you and ask you out? Most girls are too shy for that. You have too approach people and make the first move. And if you get rejected just move on to the next one.

>Most girls are too shy for that
unless you're chad

You robots are so pathetic. It's always about 'Chad'. Why don't you suck Chad's cock if you think he's so sexy and great? You all are basically cucks to Chad anyway, might as well seal the deal and get fucked by the bull, yes?

>tfw 19 and don't want to get older
If I'm not a rich chad by 35, I'm ending it lads. Reroll

Attached: 1524699043465.jpg (640x334, 90K)

t. cuck

Right, Chad.

> hurr I can't get a gf because Chad is fucking them all
> I'm not a cuck though
You are mentally cucked. Pathetic little boy.

>but it seems to me you have social anxiety and confidence issues
Maybe so, but who isn't struggling?
Why is it that I'm supposed to be the human epitome of flawless mental health just to get a handjob, or even a hug? How am I even supposed to be well without outer positive reinforcement?
I'm being rhetoric here, but god damn would I hit the jackpot the day I figure out what is it that life wants out of me.

this is what anons think they'll magically turn into once they hit 35

Attached: 1520481226679.webm (640x640, 895K)

cuck

What if I'm too shy for that?

K-pop singers are the new Chads.

Always trust a swede to have webms of hansome boys at hand

who cares about girls, they're fucking boring

except this one girl who I never made a move towards because I've been ignoring women for the previous 22 years of my life so now I'm fucked

Attached: 1494201948928.jpg (1310x408, 227K)

>Why is it that I'm supposed to be the human epitome of flawless mental health just to get a handjob, or even a hug?
You're not. Nobody is supposed or expected to be perfect. You're the one setting that standard for yourself. But what you DO need is the confidence in yourself that you deserve love the way you are.
You have to work on that. It's unfortunate for men but even if a woman likes you, you need to be the initiator.

I'm not even a man. According to you robots I could fuck Chad right now if I wanted to. Dumb highschool kids.

See, you don't even bother improving yourself. Shower, go to the gym, stop eating junk food, take Accutane if you have acne, etc. Follow some tips off lookism. Most average looking girls rarely get approached by guys IRL except for perverts. Like only once in my life a guy stopped me on the streets and complimented me, conversed with me, and asked with my number. Watch youtube pickup videos. Don't make sexual comments, be well put together, and ask multiple girls, you are bound to have some positive reactions because most guys are too shy to approach a stranger

Attached: 10284145-attachment.jpg (330x350, 19K)

oh ok so you're seething roastie

> Follow some tips off lookism.
whoops there goes his mental health

>16
That's a bit young and very gross
Also people have more value than base appearance

Women expect men to make the first move, stop being a pussy

>you DO need is the confidence in yourself that you deserve love the way you are
But if I'm not getting it, it practically means that I don't.

>you need to be the initiator
Why?

If israeli boy has something seriously wrong with his face they will be honest about it and suggest the correct procedures instead of the corny BS

Most men look like shit because they eat too many unsaturated vegetable oils that begin oxidizing at the 37C body temperature causing premature again, cellular energy issues leading to balding, hypothyroidism making them fat low energy fucks. It is even worse for women who are prone to hypothyroidism by default.

Oh yeah I'm just seeeeeething. I'm so mad right now because of ???

>But if I'm not getting it, it practically means that I don't.
No it doesn't. That way of thinking is incredibly hurtful and just untrue. How many women have you talked to? You sound fine just very hurt and lonely. I think you're too hard on yourself

>tfw hit the wall at 25

Attached: 1526750863784.png (4122x600, 3.35M)

>dude just get a lefort III

Not necessarily chad, but it does take a more forward woman to do that. A few of my female friends asked their partners out, or made the first move.
But I agree it's not a common thing, and kinda wish it was.

Obvious hypothyroidism, you can tell by his bulging eyes

Don't those guys think Johnny Bravo is the epitome of atttractiveness?

no, it's david gandy
always david gandy, there's michelangelos david and lookisms david

>Most average looking girls rarely get approached by guys IRL except for perverts
lol stop coping
go make a tinder with a 4/10 girl and you'll have 5000 matches

go make a tinder with a 9/10 guy and it's the same

38 years young

Attached: David Gandy Massimo Dutti Equestrian (2).jpg (960x717, 77K)

I look fine
I'm in the best shape I've ever been actually

>How many women have you talked to?
More than I can count. I've been alive for 28 years, how can I even answer that? There's also a huge, uncrossable gap between talking to a woman and dating her. I don't see how this is relevant, unless you're trying to figure out whether I'm a complete aspie or not.
Well, I'm not, I can function regularly enough.

They can be obsessive but sometimes surgery can do wonders
But girls will be way more impressed that you had the confidence to approach them in real life. I feel nothing when someone messages me on tinder but I still feel complimented and remember the guy that approached me in real life.

Attached: download3838.jpg (640x372, 124K)

Ask them out on a date and complimemt them, not mindless boring small talk, and don't only approach 10/10s, you will have a higher success rate approaching an average looking girl

I wasn't trying to insult you, but no, the gap between talking and dating is not "huge and uncrossable". You just seem so sure that you're going to be alone forever and I don't think that's the case and I wouldn't want you to "give up".

Femanon who made the post about 'men lie to themselves...'. Are you still here?

Nobody will take the guy on the left seriously, he looks boyish and immature. On the right he looks like he has experience and is able to make solid decisions.