How do we solve the Québec problem?

How do we solve the Québec problem?

Attached: 1526602581304.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737791/Woman-poops-middle-Tim-Hortons-Canada-hurls-employee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Montréal isn't Québec.

Concerted assimilation, banning of French "culture".
Yes, the countryside is much much worse.

by cleaning it up?

anglo probably did this though

see pic related

or this canadian woman who flinged her own shit at someone in a shop recently

Attached: Britpoos.jpg (736x622, 159K)

>Brébeuf
isn't that the school for rich anglos? trudeau jr went there

let them secede and starve

I bet this was the work of an anglo subhuman
Vive le Québec libre

Attached: poopoopeepee.gif (164x300, 2.14M)

Les québecois écrivent vraiment comme ça ou c'est une blague ?

wesh nous li fracais ecrivont bien

simple

Attached: quebec.png (768x297, 57K)

>calls us anti-English bigots
>proceeds to write the most bigoted anti-French text i have ever seen
english hypocrisy truly knows no bounds

Ça dépend de l'individu.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737791/Woman-poops-middle-Tim-Hortons-Canada-hurls-employee.html

The only sensible solution is fusing both cultures. At the very least students should undergo immersion in both French and English.

Anglo detected

What’s wrong with that? If Québécois are constantly whining about minority language protection then they should be willing to grant that to anglos in Quebec.

Reminder that Toronto is the real cancer killing Canada.

please explain to me how the english language is threatened ANYWHERE in north america so i can laugh at you

ah... mon dieu...
la créature française d'outre-Atlantique...

esto

I didn’t say it was threatened, I said that both English and French should be spoken fluently by every Canadian.

>If Québécois are constantly whining about minority language protection then they should be willing to grant that to anglos in Quebec

That post doesn’t say that English is a threatened language, it says that Quebec should grant the same protections to anglos that the rest of Canada grants to frogs, as guaranteed by the constitution.

then fucking explain how the english need protection

spoiler: they don't, and they have literally the rest of the continent to themselves. leave us alone.

They don’t need protection in the sense that if they don’t get it their language or culture will die out, they deserve it because our constitution guarantees certain protections to Anglo/frog minorities wherever they are in the country. Also every Anglo learning French would help mend divides between French and English Canada, but it would be unfair to expect that only one side should be expected to have a role in building a united country.

Don't you fucking understand we don't want to be part of your country?

Then why did you vote to stay twice?

>anglos have their own school system
>they have their own hospitals
>they even have TWO of the most fucking prestigious universities in the province
oh no le poor anglos are being genocided :((((

i'd be lucky to have a french school in saskatchewan

Nice strawman. I just want two things, consistent enforcement of language rights according to the constitution, and a fully bilingual Canada.

Les anglos n'ont aucune culture.

Actually there are 85 French immersion schools and 15 all French schools in Sask, and that’s one of the provinces with the lowest Francophone populations, and you can still get a French education anywhere but bumfuck nowhere. In Ontario you can’t spit without hitting a French school.

>Actually there are 85 French immersion schools
those aren't normal schools

They are schools where students learn to speak French fluently.

and that's pretty much all it is

And? What’s your problem. If you want your kid to learn french at school then send them to immersion and they will.

my problem is that you can't get a full education in french in those schools, numbnuts.

Boo fucking hoo. Learning math in English doesn’t endanger the French language.

then learning math in french should be no big deal for you :^)

Frankly I don’t care about the specific distribution of subjects, as long as it achieves bilingualism for everybody.

>bilingualism for everybody
Not the other leaf but this will never happen. The government made it clear that their vision of a bilingual cunt isn't bilingualism for every citizen but bilingual federal service for all citizens

based