/rdf/ Rebeux de France

Ça va mes kheys?

Attached: france-algerienne.jpg (259x261, 16K)

wesh kho

s-salut les mecs haha c'est moi mamadou ça roule mes poules

Tranquille

hello, I am not "rebeux" but I am from Louisiana and we speak in French in here. I really love that I can understand you even though you use words don't use here, but I can still understand. We feel that no one understands us, only we can understand each other.

It gives me a strange feeling. It is so odd that I could understand someone from France or maybe Algeria.

Vive la France, vive Jeanne d'Arc, vive la foi catholique, vive la tour eiffel (i cannot spell French, we are never taught to spell it, but I hope I made a good spelling)

Ok but this thread celebrates the muslim invasion of france my distant cajun brother.

wesh wesh bi1 la familia

Attached: g3vbfhdm38tx.jpg (600x600, 119K)

Is that so? I can see that picture says "France is ours", but I don't really know the purpose of this thread, I was just excited because I could understand what they are saying, but I don't understand the slang words.

Vive le Quebec libre

wesh wesh les amies

Attached: NgyyJ.jpg (697x450, 9K)

bl*ncoïde DEHORS

Yes but it shows an algerian flag over france in flames.

Whites get out? Maybe is that what you said?

Yes, I just now noticed that. We love France even though no cajun has been to France since the second world war. Salut a tout mon francophones de partout de monde la (I hope the spelling is okay, I cannot spell in French, only I can speak it)

You haven't made a single spelling mistake, my brother. However you shouldn't post ITT as it is a shitposting thread made to irritate true Frenchmen.

You should post in /fr/, videos of cute Cajun people get posted weekly

why do you speak in french and nor arabic

Because they have no real national identity or pride. Both French people and Maghrebi who live in North Africa despise them, so they adopt French culture but in a very partial, shallow manner, and basically larp as a distinct entity than the country they live in. They're pathetic orphans.

Oui, mon frere la france c'es pour nous autres les cajuns sont la mere patrie! on s'aime vous les francais tellement beaucoup beaucoup!

(Sorry if the spelling is weird, I talk into a translator and it gives me those words)

Where is /fr/, my friend? I'm not new to Jow Forums, but I am new to this board, is it on some other board?

/fr/ est ici mon frère:

I posted in there, but that thread seems so long. Well, anyhow, I hope you people know that we think of you and that we love you!

Shame that thread already reached bump limit and it's so late in France. You should try posting again tomorrow.

It seems like you guys made a new one? I'll just talk in that one.