/brit/ - Sponsored by China

Respect China's claims to the South China Sea edition

Attached: 1516943831848.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/02/prince-harry-britain-race-royals
soundcloud.com/magical-girl-loli-elf/fz0tkjijllga
youtube.com/watch?v=ag-2yq6Puxs
youtube.com/watch?v=ARPFXyLGAvw
youtube.com/watch?v=GRTkfczaMXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp3fOBq0DN0
youtu.be/-qxa91EwFco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dave is in meltdown right now

godless orientals are honestly more dangerous than niggers and pakis

How do we solve the China crisis?

am of the firm and genuine belief that writers of clickbait articles should be publicly hanged to death

i understand life that's not the problem the problem is i just don't fit in it

How come apples make me poo so fast? It doesn't feel like it takes time to digest it like within an hour I'll need a poo.

Why do blacks hate mixed race relationships so much?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/02/prince-harry-britain-race-royals

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-19 Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the myth of royal purity Afua Hirsch.png (620x267, 63K)

>godless orientals are honestly more dangerous than niggers and pakis

Attached: not aa.jpg (504x496, 73K)

wish china would play world police instead of america, sick of them arsing it up

still pissing myself at the wedding
>OH LAWD ALLMAGHTY FIYAH LOVE INSTAGRAM

Attached: 1516922313844.png (618x298, 337K)

moving to poundbury to start a family with the missus

Got a 133 day snapchat streak with the oneitis btw lads

Why the fuck can't I run in my dreams?

why do you guys always have nicknames for me? moni, roke, dave, etc

This
They lack the white European compassion and empathy as well

>He's now changing the filenames

Attached: 1502397866981.jpg (204x247, 19K)

imagine having only daughters
literally nothing wrong with Henry VIII

Hello HQT’s!

Attached: 14571812-0C0D-4419-87E7-5F69D3619041.jpg (960x1200, 138K)

Just been out for some drinks near Liverpool Street and there were Deanos literally everywhere I looked (and whatever the female equivalent of a Deano is). Every bar I looked in was full of them. Not seen that in London before, is there any reason why so many of them are in that area?

Attached: e13-781.jpg (580x423, 83K)

skitzo

I’m a race realist

ye forgot about that one

I have really bad anxiety
wish it'd go away

so happy for our Ngubu

Attached: NGUBU.jpg (800x512, 128K)

near shoreditch innit

watching tim's videos is like a time portal to what ill be like in my 50s

new truck lads

Attached: ets2_00176.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

nigger

oh and what about lisicki?

drinking a Belhaven lads

Royal wedding or the footy I’m guessing

Explain further. No emotional relationships whatsoever?

who's in the ireland world cup squad mate? :)

do you think harry and the atrocidad are having sex right now

You just can't run good in dreams. You're not aware of your leg movements nor weight so it feels weird and weightless.

But isn't Shoreditch a bit edgy/hipster? I've been out in Shoreditch and didn't notice any Deanos desu

jokes on you I'm actually Italian haha

lolicore
soundcloud.com/magical-girl-loli-elf/fz0tkjijllga

Attached: artworks-000206060695-g180q0-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 100K)

The inhabitants of Shoreditch are basically the mighty boosh characters

jokes on you they didn't qualify either

haahahahah you're still going on with this argument fucking hell lads
it's been 5 months pack it in

you don't need to qualify to win if you're smart

Based

don't bully my Irish brother

she's a fucking mentalist to be fair

Attached: ah1.jpg (624x1287, 284K)

guys i know you are just ordinary anglos

Prince Harry has probably just taken his newlywed virgin bride upstairs with the intent to deflower her with the royal penis. She's probably waiting for him to penetrate her untouched vag and break her hymen. As is tradition.

GOOD edition
youtube.com/watch?v=ag-2yq6Puxs
youtube.com/watch?v=ARPFXyLGAvw

even so called "intellectual" niggers are still dumb as shit as confirmed by the latest peterson debate

alri lads
if any of you fall in love, I don't blame you

Attached: 20180520_011209.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

She's actually been married before, so it's really unlikely that she's still a virgin.

sickening

The Senkaku Islands are Japanese desu.

how the fuck do you manage to finish below microstates hahahahaha

Attached: CONCACAF qualifying.png (742x189, 18K)

Attached: 1460962179453.png (650x650, 27K)

are those audio technicas lad?

>even so called "intellectual" niggers are still dumb as shit as confirmed by the latest peterson debate

Attached: 1494561329832.jpg (612x816, 92K)

vile specimen

>Britain still celebrates the shameful era
She's literally a Jew born in Norway. Why doesn't she fuck off elsewhere instead of demanding we change our ways?

saw goreshit live in manchester once on halloween
youtube.com/watch?v=GRTkfczaMXk

they are, very good for the price

*takes your specs off and stamps on them*
*slaps your head*
WAHEEEEEY BALDY

why are you bald

Business idea: ban mouth ulcers

ah what a surprise you're still here, you been sat in here all day posting your trump pictures, what are you like 14 hours now

you have no life, no gf, no job, no friends, you haven't showered for a week, you live at home with your mum

what is the actual point to your life?

you wish you looked as virile and charming

If there was a case of someone needlessly fitting as many long words into a sentence to try to prove how intelligent they are, it's that guy

>She's literally a Jew born in Norway. Why doesn't she fuck off elsewhere instead of demanding we change our ways?

Attached: 1514106998357.png (427x533, 281K)

link?

king terry the terrible

>ah what a surprise you're still here, you been sat in here all day posting your trump pictures, what are you like 14 hours now
>you have no life, no gf, no job, no friends, you haven't showered for a week, you live at home with your mum
>what is the actual point to your life

Attached: 1526152393688.jpg (841x1078, 297K)

what's the kekistani spammer's racial makeup? i naturally assume he's half-black considering someone said they were half-black on /brit/ a couple times and whenever someone would make fun of that they'd get kekistani'd moments later

but he could be a paki or a chink for all i know. maybe even a white soyboy but i doubt it

She's a royal princess and she wore a white wedding dress. I hardly think a prince of England would buy used goods.

are you a girl on twitter by any chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp3fOBq0DN0

he just resorts to ad hominem and racist attacks because peterson is too intellectual for his pea sized nigger brain

It's just delicious that it's even an argument .

Ngubu is just too good la

>what's the kekistani spammer's racial makeup? i naturally assume he's half-black considering someone said they were half-black on /brit/ a couple times and whenever someone would make fun of that they'd get kekistani'd moments later
>but he could be a paki or a chink for all i know. maybe even a white soyboy but i doubt it

Attached: 1514121356131.jpg (711x700, 280K)

Ahhhhhhhhhh my willllllyyyyyy

top lad, i have a pair too
they're fantastic

nope why?

he's 100% white but he's a soyboy who whiteknights other races online for leftypol points

>he just resorts to ad hominem and racist attacks because peterson is too intellectual for his pea sized nigger brain

Attached: 1526752381342.jpg (1706x2064, 670K)

all people are people but they are divided mentally and culturally those they became racist but in the end they were all just the same (i don't glorify race mixing or multiculturalism here)

one day decided to buzz my hair off, back when I had tto much hair
rocked the buzz cut til I had less and less hair to buzz
believe or not, I used to have thick, unruly hair once... years ago :(

No she’s not a princess nor will ever be one

He has literally been here since 8am. Can't imagine a more pathetic existence.

bartender gimme your finest glass of unwarranted self importance

>Meghan, Duchess of Sussex

Attached: 1507062964636.jpg (300x250, 24K)

Think I unironically need to try a gluten-free vegan diet to combat my arthritis, but cutting out everything I enjoy from my diet might genuinely be worse than my crippling join pain desu

her name is Rachel

It's the Greater London paki

>Earlier this month The Telegraph revealed that Cambridge University had allowed a charitable foundation linked to China's former prime minister Wen Jiabao to endow a chair of Chinese development studies.

>One academic accused Cambridge of allowing the Chinese government to "purchase a professorship" at one of Britain's most prestigious universities.

>The AAUP is a 47,000-member association which was founded in 1915 to guard academic freedom. It's call to cancel Confucius Institute agreements is a huge blow for China's premiere soft-power project which Beijing says is equivalent to the UK's British Council or Frances's Alliance Français.

>However the AAUP drew a clear distinction between the British and French organisations, which existed off-campus and openly fulfilled their mandates, with the on-campus Confucius Institutes that are allowed to bypass basic tenets of academic freedom in exchange for money.

Why isn't Theresa May stopping Xi Jinping from putting missiles in the South China Sea? I thought Britian ruled the waves lads

>it's another "i watched 5 seconds of one jordan peterson video and now youtube will recommend nothing but 'SJW REKT COMPILATION 2018 #MAGA' for 2 weeks" episode

Tyrone, Prince of Wales

Attached: 1433801714277.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>It's the Greater London paki

Attached: 1514129895016.jpg (2048x950, 414K)

do your thing
but never forget you're playing on my chessboard
youtu.be/-qxa91EwFco