How would you monetize Jow Forums?

How would you monetize Jow Forums?

Attached: 1264889307482.jpg (461x640, 71K)

auction off big gets to the highest bidder

government subsidies to keep undesirables off of the streets

Partner with XVG. Pay blacked.com and trap posters in xvg coins for doing good work.

FUCK OFF MOOT. WE KNOW ITS YOU.

i would eat moot for dinner also

Attached: 1520783516685.jpg (597x727, 167K)

Sell user data and posting history, linked to IP of course.

and google/gmail account

plush pepe store

This. Sell to govts as well. IDGAF Israel, GB, Chyna, Russia, Iran, SA. I don't care.

Keep whole user angle but....

Add sentiment and analytics API for big data.
Hire janitors for better tos enforcement. Eliminating false bans is key. Sentiment analysis will help janitors keep emotions out of their moderation.
Once more moderation has been rendered to a scientist, push shot out of Jow Forums pass.

How to push Jow Forums pass?
>Give pass users access to a few of the analytics tools.
>customizable dashboard API for pass users
>colored text for pass users

Attached: e7017cc52113dd6e1446451ee7956bd0.jpg (768x1200, 205K)

Popup ads for real dolls and dick pills

>How to kill Jow Forums

this Jow Forums is only good because lax mods

by developing a disruptive doodle remix website!

Attached: 70DCC2BF-0F6D-442F-82E7-E9D3A1217E3B.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

better Jow Forums pass privileges, and maybe do something like a global weekly/monthly sticky of whatever someone wants and people bid on it

your digits were almost white power. close.
you can monetize Jow Forums by adding a pajeet posting fee. they must deposit before they post. there will be zero revenue gained but ridding the board of curry nigger shitskins would be worth it

is it true moot left to google to work on google+? that would be legitimately sad.

Bringing back Snacks

Not really, none that stuff effects users

One reason Jow Forums pass cant br taken seriously because janitors often incompetent

Me have had write many emails @ moot getting janitors kicked for of false ban me
Me haven't had for complain to hiro yet, but me still get false minor ban once a week

Jow Forums pass not worth buying for people like me... not yet alteast

Hey moot you want to buy back the site and make it good again,that's why you are asking this,right?

Partner with ripple and charge 1 XRP to post 10 emojis. Also 1 XRP to send private messages to anons within a thread. 1 XRP to post your image at the top of the board for 20 minutes. Just a bunch of crappy microtransactions with a low fee crypto.

Attached: all-70-new-emojis-ios-11-1-emojipedia.jpg (2300x1700, 354K)

Charge a small amount per post that includes an image of a scantily clad Asian girl

I was intimately involved with 8ch for a while and was asked this same question.

There isn't really a good answer. The obvious answers are
(a) government subsidies,
(b) advertisers,
(c) premium membership,
(d) browser mining,

(a) compromises your website, (b) hands over the reigns of content control [no one wants to advertise on a site like 8ch which features underage girls or lolicon], (c) is hard to sell because you don't really have that much advantage to give supporting members over non-supporting members, (d) now flags you on every maleware system possible.

On 8 specially, selling a bypass to captchas is not a great idea because the captchas are more forgiving and people don't want captchas to begin with.

Imageboards are very difficult to monetize. It's very likely Jow Forums survives because of (a).

Both have already happened in that case.

>It's very likely Jow Forums survives because of (a).
Why would the gov want Jow Forums around?

>build mining option into page somewhere visible and make it explicitly voluntarily and not obligatory
>people set them on their own however they see it
>???
>profit,literally
hiro is a fucking retard along with the mods though so i wouldn't give them 1% power of my cpu

This. Or use the same data to blackmail people.

Pay people to kick off all the shills on Jow Forums. It's not even a legit place anymore.

Attached: better square up.jpg (640x600, 43K)

Monetize the production memes. Good ones get paid for and prints are made. The website gets a cut of the gross

It's not so simple. I run a large website myself and when we did the miner it worked great for about 2 weeks (made 40 XMR when they were $10), but the malware response was so great that even after removing the miner, they refused to unblock us because we still had the scripts on the site. When I removed the scripts, to this day, some large malware systems have our domain name blocked.

Who knows. The government does a lot of pointless and stupid shit, but keep in mind on Jow Forums most users do not have passes and for some reason both moot and hiro keep up the time honored tradition of banning all VPNs, proxies, and the entire Tor network unless you have a pass. Tons of IPs get perma banned for whatever reason and they never get unbanned, which ushers you into buying a pass.

What does the pass do? It's a forum account. Every post you make with a pass is kept together. Good way to keep track of what people are saying.

take all the messages, get some ad data, collect ips all that stuff. offer a premium plan so they can post moar frequent for people on "vpns"

>malware response
elaborate
That sounds fucking retarded though.If i want to lend some of my device's power then let me for fucks sake.

>elaborate
The entire site is blocked by the antivirus saying

>WARNING THIS WEBZONE IS INFECTED WITH MALWARE::VIRUS::SUPER_DANGEROUS::WEB::CRYPTOKNIGHT
>
>DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE IT'S SUPER FUCKING DANGEROUS UP AHEAD THAT'S WHY YOUR ENTIRE SCREEN IS NOW RED AND BLACK TO SHOW YOU HOW DANGEROUS AND SERIOUS THIS IS

I got something like only once or twice with coinhive but visited another website just fine with a voluntary miner.hmm

Probably just directly sell meme t-shirts and pepe plush

Seductive Asian Girls Are Looking For Your Love

Attached: 2309840598420.jpg (350x391, 14K)

With Oyster Pearl JS in the HTML source. No ads, low % mining, no shitty memberships. it's a win-win

knee pads for moot, i mean he is into sucking dicks anyway and he got shitton ov /v/irgins that would stick it into anything
he really missed out

Hi Moot.

also voluntary monero miner with monero killer fund for kikes on Jow Forums
that would make gorrilions