Is this an ironic poster or canadians really fear raw milk ?

Is this an ironic poster or canadians really fear raw milk ?
I drink raw milk every week and I'm fine.

Attached: milk-poster-500_zps1esiltn7.jpg (500x638, 96K)

Raw milk can be dangerous, that's why we only drink pasteurized milk. For that same reason we cook meat instead of eating it raw.
You can find some extremely nasty shit in raw food of animal origin.

My grandad got TB from raw milk and the doctors gave him a terminal diagnosis (which he survived).

fr*Goids are already sick and are basically parasites already so raw milk just makes them stronger

I drink organic raw milf from a good farm in Basque country tho and many french cheeses are made from raw milk

>TB
Mention "Très Bien" ?

Tuberculosis

cheese can only be made from raw milk

Looks like even bleached countries like USA drink raw milk

Attached: RawMilkGoalScreen-800x707.jpg (800x707, 117K)

>implying

Attached: vache-qui-rit.png (3189x3168, 1.98M)

Do you know what pasteurization is? It's just thermal treatment, you treat the product with some mild heat to kill the pathogens. It's something every milk seller does, it's practically mandatory and does nothing but good.

Yes, I know. But we have several milks in store, pasteurized, raw, fermented etc

>Fermented
I mean firmness milk

I don't see why anyone would actually drink store-bought raw milk. It makes about as much sense as eating raw chicken.
Whatever, it's not my problem. You've been warned - this stuff can be dangerous. And yes, I'm a professional biochemist, I know what I'm talking about.

Raw milk is smoother, more flavor and better for recipes with milk (pastries etc), obviously cheese also.

an old lady with a dairy used to sell raw milk which was incredible until some absolute rat cunt reported her

tfw

Attached: milk_bottle.jpg (400x536, 125K)

theres some people which get around the regulation by selling it as 'bath milk' but its expensive as fuck and in hippy shops only

Attached: 1519167092382.jpg (500x385, 28K)

>tons of people die from drinking raw milk before Louis Pasteur
>E*ropoids, who are afraid of GMOs, drink raw milk to feel superior

>pasteurization is a GMO process
american education

Lol raw milk make you stonger, GMOs makes you weaker

The woman had just a fine or prison ?

Nice reading comprehension, Based Yank
*dies*

>implying living in a non-self-governing territory forcefully held by america makes me american

>A Campaign for Real Milk

How the fuck does mildly heating the milk make it not real?

Being a Based Yank makes you a pathetic worm with no friends and no hope for not dying alone and unloved

It's not real milk if consuming it doesn't mean you might die. Our ancestors used to die from drinking milk, which means we should be dying from drinking milk

Canadian btfo by american true farmers

It really depends which country, which region and the standards. I know some farmers who do a clean job, with new equipment and high hygien standards : their family drink raw milk everyday, never sick.

I wont drink romanian raw milk tho.

t. learned agrochemistry/quality

Just like yourself? If we weren't infected with burger culture here....

Ukrainian raw milk from a farm near Tchernobyl

Attached: 10555-thumb.png (136x102, 22K)

You really are pathetic, Clack

Just drink whole milk or heavy whipping cream instead of risking infection dumbass

>Implying the raw milk that I buy is dirty.

Sold here since many years, no one had any problem

Attached: lait-cru-de-vache-bio-1l.jpg (300x300, 16K)

what are you

Attached: 1519260616197.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Where are you ?

Reeeeeee

she was sent into the outback

Nightclub backroom

fucking retarded frog

Tfw no raw and organic basque milf.

Attached: 235869_a3d316cedf3cdaac3b8ca7cbc3bd889f_mdsq.jpg (290x290, 10K)

It all depends on the cow and how was she fed

lol