Are Mediterranean people white? Is so, why do they look so dark and swarthy?

Are Mediterranean people white? Is so, why do they look so dark and swarthy?

Attached: Mediterranean.gif (425x240, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK6XKYxNRRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Moor, Turk, Arab and Nigger rapebabbies.

French people are white. Not the rest.

only the european ones are white

eyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 56a.jpg (557x519, 54K)

White
>grece
>balkans
>spain
>turkey
>lebanon
>italy
>syria
>france

BLACK
>alniggria
>muhrocko
>kangz of egypt
>libyah
>poortoghalla
>pallahstein
>thinisia

They are not white people, even though they try to claim they are, but they are shorter and darker than actual white people and not to be trusted.

hello

Attached: 1513927600.jpg (640x363, 44K)

>syria
>turkey
>lebanon
sandnigger or cuck pls

Wrong

Attached: races.png (5888x2464, 2.6M)

this is quite literally a click & fill map made by some random guy named Masaman with no source
it's really quite obvious that we Gauls aren't the same as italics, you are just trying to lump us together with you so you can claim the achievements of the French people as """latin""" achievements

"Mediterranean" is a meme. In the U.S., Hispanics like Christopher Columbus are not considered white, which means the people of Spain (but not necessarily Portugal) are not white. We know well that Spain is in fact much less white than Latin America due to their Arabian influences. Latin America has a more Italian culture even though it was discovered by a Spaniard.

Please nobody respond this b8

All Meds are basically niggers.

And you are just trying to subtly imply Italians are not the most beautiful people in Europe, while I perfectly know that French people have terrible facial features, weak bodies and awful smells. Please stop being a walking meme, your white people are mostly ugly and have ridiculous life habits. Bend over the masterrace.

Even your country has a more Italian culture than anything.

That's why we'll rape your ass.

>That's why we'll rape your ass.
Is that a promise?

Yes

Attached: winks-enju-aihara.jpg (960x540, 87K)

I actually agree. You're not Mediterraneans and that's what makes you inferior.

>italians aren't whi-

Attached: carlo-conti.jpg (336x195, 35K)

I wasn't implying anything. My entire statement was very open; we are not the same. While you were gulping down olive oil by the bottle, we were building empires.

>we were building empires
... which would be...?

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 31K)

la creatura...

Attached: carlo_conti.jpg (620x372, 35K)

Aside from our two colonial empires and Napoleonic France(which you were so eagerly waiting for me to mention so you could claim that Napoleon was Italian), here's the territorial evolution of West Francia.

Attached: 400px-French_borders_from_985_to_1947.gif (400x369, 226K)

Quality bait.

this is what a pure 100% european (doesn't mean white) man looks

you may not like it but this is what peak pre indo europeans looked like

dios mio youtube.com/watch?v=aK6XKYxNRRQ

>he posted a gif of his current map
Hmm... really makes you think

Meanwhile, imagine having your country unified by the crypto-French House of Savoy. Pathetic, really.

Imagine having your country dominated by an Italian emperor who actually preferred to spend his time in Italy whenever he wasn't on the battlefield. Pathetic, really.

I imagine that's why he made parts of Italy possessions of France. Must've made it easier to enjoy the Italian weather as a French emperor.

The Italian weather is one of the most enjoyable on earth. Instead your capital gets London's rain quite often.

What is Naples like?

I've never been. With the exception of Syracuse, the farther point I reached was Vieste, in Puglia. It was hot, but the town has so many shaded alleys that you never feel flushed. In the north it's balanced, and the humidity makes you feel the winter much colder than it really is.