You always hear about Australia and Canada becoming overrun with Chinese, but what about them? Are they safe?

You always hear about Australia and Canada becoming overrun with Chinese, but what about them? Are they safe?

Attached: nzcolor.gif (644x703, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1
catalyst.org/knowledge/visible-minorities-canada
statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/171025/dq171025a-eng.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No we are not. We are actually a Chinese colony. Still, far less cucked than America.

Maybe outside of Auckland.
Fuck this place

They're worse.

I am in Taranaki bruv

>Let me tell you about your country

Attached: 1526771913280.png (1528x1184, 76K)

Kek, much worse. They've had members of parliament who have been outed as literal Chinese spies.

t. Jian Yang

I tell you it's worse because there's barely any asians outside BC and Alberta and aus/nz are right next to china and reputed chinese work/settlement destinations.

>WE MAY BE A LEBO COLONY BUT AT LEAST WE ARENT RUN BY ZHANGS LMAO SHEEPSHAGGER

Attached: 1526778901252.png (912x707, 98K)

>NZ annexation soon

Attached: 1444564051199.png (512x512, 72K)

Attached: 1505270008182.jpg (617x349, 42K)

How White is Canada? Some say 20% others say 45%. Probably Whiter than NZ, but still. I hate Amerimutts always screeching their "MUH GUNZ" bs

canada is 72.9% white

t. xhao rapanui

Attached: shape nugget.jpg (2946x2184, 944K)

Sauce?

I think we're about 75-80% as a whole right now but it's bound to go full mutt in a matter of decades

China is like 91% Han Chinese

Scotland is 94% counting from last census. Hate to think how low it is now. I would move back there if A*glo parasites didn't own all the land.

Rural US and Canada are white as fuck

Won't be that way in 25 years. No White country will be.

Yes here they are promoting immigrants integration in regions (all muslim for now)

The amount of white people isn't decreasing.

"Integration" just means no more White people.

The overall percentage is. Which will lead to a South Africa type state.

Hitler foretold the future.

Attached: 1525955954443.jpg (1050x709, 248K)

their census

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1

search for visible minorities and aboriginal population

No they'll just shit up the country and then leave to the next utopia. South Africa was always predominantly african

america is the only country like that
white people stopped having kids here a long time ago, whites are 70% of the population, but a majority of those are over 40

what does that mean
it actually is cause white people are old af and have low fertility rates :3

Yes when the boomers go the amount of whites will take a serious drop.

The government send migrants to rural towns to work.

Hongkongers are alright here but the new chinese are crazed xenophobic people with a weird, turbo-introverted and autistic culture. i don't really get them, they are a very neurotic, status-worshipping, introverted people from what i can tell.

Its a bad thing for Canada, especially when theirs retarded drivers who take the road and don't understand right-of-way 99% of the time is your typical dorky autistic chinese person. i was almost in about 3 accidents this week and 2 other incidents were a chinese almost hits me as I was crossing the street since they didn't stop trying to turn.

t. vietnamese canadian

I only know one person out of like a hundred who isn't having kids

>Anti White logic

>Tim stole land from my people
>I am a descendant of the people that had their land stolen
>I can therefore steal from Tim's people because Tim stole from me first

It is like saying dealers selling drugs is OK because the American government does it too.

how do i put my peepee in her?

Attached: Jacinda-Ardern_380_AP.jpg (380x285, 13K)

>*I can therefore steal from Tim's people because Tim stole from my people first.

don't they just move to the cities, eventually, though?
ok

The government pays them to go.

It's the same mentality when it comes to the oppression of minorities and we wuz slaves n sheit. What they don't know or fail to acknowledge is that all races enslaved each other in the age of imperialism

The national park shit has me seething

>maori give it as a gift to the goverment
>nearly a century and a half later some mutt descendants of those maori said no they didn't actually mean to give it away

Canada is 72% white, Australia is about 85% white, New Zealand is about 75% white. In 2050 Canada will be 40% white, Australia will be about 60% white and New Zealand will be about 50% white.

2016 Census
catalyst.org/knowledge/visible-minorities-canada
statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/171025/dq171025a-eng.htm
You have to substract visible minorities and aboriginals from the total population to get the number

Um, Australia is 77%

anyone want to chime in:

chinese in america are alot better from what i can tell, they don't try to close off and operate parallel societies, and the ones they got are ones more willing to assimilate. i think this is because non-chinese asians outnumber chinese, and they assimilate into asian-american culture, not chinese culture specifically.

here, chinese are 80% of all asians and act the absolute worse. they are much less likely to integrate, much more likely to be turbo nationalistic and act like they own the place (use to see autistic crowds of them fly chinese flags whenever an event like the dalai lama comes to town).

the only solution imo if canada/australia/nzl wants immigrant labor but doesn't want to get colonized is to decrease how much chinese comes in.

It wasn't primarily bantu atleast in the west. They only moved in recently.

One day you'll have a red commie flag accompanying the stars of the Southern Cross

NZ is probably only 40-35% pure White. Because I have met a lot of blokes that have had a Maori in their family tree to claim gibs, usually 4 or 6 generations ago.

Not assimilating in the US is extremely looked down apon here so that might have something to do with it aswell

Your country is still over due to change every star to a hexagram (star of David) on the flag. Lmao USA was ripe for revolution on 9/11

Attached: 1525514621753.png (1107x582, 695K)

I've never seen a jew in my entire life

That's not true, Indians (Asian not native) never assimilate and are praised for it.

Western nonsense must be stopped.

>implying you would recognize
They have seen you user.
They touch you at night.

Indians have their reservations and still bitch about the White man, even though the U.S government is not allowed to enroach on Indian territory anymore.

I'm already getting assraped by american aristocrats so i don't care

All 5 of them.
There are probably more Southeast Asian Indians in the US than Native American Indians today.

Playing the devil's advocate.

Liberals call forced diversity on Non Whites "colonization", but when forced diversity happens to Whites it is "multiculturalism"

Give them a few generations and they'll assimilate. Our pop culture is too powerful. Mexicans do the same thing

Not safe at all.

Europeans won't get reservations when they are made a minority in Europe and the U.K.

Liberals don't like to admit that some cultures are just inferior, my girlfriend used to be like that then she volunteered abroad in a 3rd world country and learned the truth.

Yeah, still. For sale of argument, it will maybe get a few to rethink their idiotic idealism.

Normies seem to think that a prejudice free utopia can even be achieved. Their solution to stopping half breeds having identity problems is creating more half breeds. And apparently the White people and Asians that want their race pure are "eugenicist"

No, but it's also not growing relative to the amount of other races, and that's a big problem.

Why don't you have 6 kids yet?

kys

What gibs are these? I'm 1/8 Maori and I don't get any gibs.

Free scholarships. Treaty payouts.

Because im selfish

Is NZ the actual muttland of the West?

Of the eastern hemisphere. Yes. We are on par with the Jewnited Snakes.

>Mexican calling anyone a mutt
Ayyyy lmao