Why are there so many Bitcoin shills here today? Is Greg behind this campaign again?

Why are there so many Bitcoin shills here today? Is Greg behind this campaign again?
Honestly, this is getting ridiculous already. The same Roger blows, bcashbtrash, Jihani sucks memes we have seen for months already. How long more will these Core shills bother Jow Forums? Get back to r/bitcoin already.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: blockstream-fud.jpg (944x778, 103K)

>core shills

what did they mean by this?

I wish they'd at least leave our Jow Forums alone. They can stay on their Twitter and shill their BTC to normies all they want. Leave us be already.

>not even 10% of btc hashpower
>laughable volume
>an army of shills
>Ver on infowars
Bcash will not survive 2018

The funniest thing is, that BTC before segwit was exactly like BCash and everyone was praising it and now suddenly it's bad, because core said so.

>7 bcash threads in catalog
>nobody else talking about bcash
Bcash is so irrelevant it has to astroturf Jow Forums Jow Forums because reddit doesn’t even allow it. Literally a goldmine I await my yous Bcashlets

They know they cant censor us here so thats why they hit 4chin the hardest

Maybe you’ll scam one of the 84 people who browses Jow Forums good idea cashies

Does make sense. The fact that Jow Forums doesn't have user accounts also helps to propagate shilling much easier.

Core shills are worse than the left trying to meme

>banned

The core dilemma: Pay for more shills or pump the price of BTC to keep pace with BCH?

Don't say pay for competent devs. That is off the table.

daily reminder that Jow Forums always have been and always will stand behind core.

I've seen them switch tactics to "WE WUZ EARLY ADOPTERS AN SHEEEIT" recently as well as death threats. Its getting pretty desperate.

Once BTC dies off and money to these shills also gets cut off, we'll probably see some of them coming out of the closet to admit what they did. This will be a really interesting story in the end. A lot of them might even be BCH supporters privately.

Fuck no it hasn't. I'm not crazy about Jihancoin either but BTC is a fucking meme right now.

>Fuck no it hasn't.
Yeah, most here were big blockers at the start of the debates.

you faggots are probably summerfags. literally nobody ever was a big blocker.

Nope. You must've come here after the fork to say stupid shit like this.

>we need to use LN guise, I know blockchain is cool and all, but it's best if we all just use payment channels owned and operated by banks instead

Attached: 1515349082976.png (653x566, 23K)

>0.001 bitchcoin have been deposited in your account

We all know there is only a handful of you btcfags here. Kys

Attached: lvb2mjsu0rs01.png (1440x2560, 229K)

kek the absolute state of cashies right now. the fact that so many triggered assblasted losers ate my bait is telling. that didn't happen before summer 2017.

you guys are pathetic.

Quit pretending you're an oldfag

you would know I'm not pretending if you were one yourself, which you obviously aren't, so gtfo.

Plebbit fag confirmed

LN = banks you dumbfag

Stop falseflagging oldfags with your WE WUZ EARLY ADOPTERS AN SHEEIT

How much is Ver paying you to post diarrhea like this?

nice english, sir

Attached: 1523581798447.jpg (645x773, 141K)

haha is that all you got? pathetic like I said. I bet you cannot even tell me the name of Core's Chief maintainer and why it isn't Gavin.

Core fans are like liberal starbuck sympathizers - see pic

Attached: 1524104729110.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>confirmed

LN - failed
BTC scaling - failed
RSK - failed

I just don't see how anyone still has hope for BTC.

still waiting faggot.

holy fuck the astroturfing is fucking frustrating. why the fuck would you go here, you're just fucking annoying. this fucking faggot falseflagging as an oldfag, everyone saying that the other is a shill, etc etc, this is like fucking muh russian trolls vs muh shareblue all over again. disgusting, fuck you. fucking faggots.

kek just another idiot using words like falseflagging. poltard spotted. anyway, I don't care. it's you guys who probably don't even own one full bitcoin, the best money ever created with the original and most secure chain stemming from the genesis block. die in pain and poor retards.

people are slowly rallying back to Jow Forums.
And since majority of them hates bch (because they're not retards thankfully) you get more posts like that

>people are slowly rallying back to Jow Forums.
You mean post fork normalfags from reddit?

no, I mean people getting out of intensive care after February suicides.

Can confirm. Went to Jow Forums for the past few months, now that the bull is back in town BCH to the moon! Also Core is for fags.

Core cucks are the fucking worst

>there have been only bitcoin cash posts lately. a ton of them. Each saying bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin.
Congratulations, you are better than something you call shit.

This brigading from the Core group seems very coordinated. BTC shills suddenly popping up here all together does not seem normal.