Wake up

>wake up
>you're the absolute ruler of your country
What do you do/change?

Attached: original.jpg (2510x1409, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill all dr*mpfies

nuke your country immediately

learn from the best

Attached: 1522844869390.png (501x590, 215K)

Deport all anglos to a swamp

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4zlf6tmST1qlfi8i_500.jpg (500x500, 39K)

This.

Attached: EE886B1E-2CD4-414F-B446-2AD1B74568C3.jpg (708x1024, 173K)

gas the kikes

Reinstate death penalty, kill narcos and gang members, military rule, recognize china in exchange for money, get rid of indiginous rights and mine and hydro the entire country, raise taxes, rebuild infrastructure, stop paying diputados so much, metro the entire capital, create for profit prisons, pump up welfare and hospital spending, raise taxes, apply for food aid globaly, massive sex education campaign, free birth control and subsidized abortions.

Kill all commies.

Attached: tmp_29891-15161414192271093688153.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

>Create anti-communist propaganda
>Remove welfare
>Remove all communist protesters with the public on my side
>Dumb all the welfare money into the military and infa
>Invade Sweden
>Force Swedes to learn Finnish in school
>Abolish mandatory Swedish education

And so the great Bazillian-Canadian war began.

Attached: 7B7608A2-3C54-498A-ACEB-DB704015559F.gif (320x240, 2.25M)

killem all haha

Attached: 5.png (516x656, 39K)

Only Allah is the absolute ruler

Go into war with everyone because we dont have nukes to nuke ourselves

Launch all of our nukes straight into the air and have them come back down on us. Oh, and lob a few at Israel and Londonistan too.

You're welcome.

BASED

>kill all of the Jews (around 20 000) immediately, without trial
(Only those who are Swedish citizens or permanent residents, visiting "American" Jews should simply be deported to avoid causing a diplomatic incident)
>strip all citizens with foreign blood, except adopted, of citizenship, and convert it into temporary residence permits
>on a case-by-case basis, grant aliens' passports to half foreigners, Swedish-born foreigners, and regular passports to 1/4 foreigners who are a part of the Swedish community and have little or no ties to their home countries
>on a case-by-case basis, grant permanent residence permits to foreigners who are not deemed a national security hazard (e.g. foreign researchers)
>deport around 90% of the foreigners in total

>reintroduce the death penalty, outlawry, and indentured servitude
>put those who collaborated with the occupational government on trial
>outlaw illegal immigrants
>illegal immigrants who have committed significant welfare fraud get the choice between indentured servitude and organ harvesting

>criminalize miscegenation and adultery, make public displays of sexual deviancy a minor crime (like indecent exposure)

>stop funding pro-feminist causes and female empowerment

>act to increase global warming

>after a few years, gradually reintroduce democracy
What have I missed?

Christ you people are awful.

Attached: A4E8686C-2CB7-4D2A-BF5B-B9C17012EFFC.jpg (995x716, 186K)

you posted the wrong pic

Attached: 1dt6lh.jpg (700x393, 93K)

>Change federal legislature so that there's no stupid arbitrary laws that are both backwards and allegedly "apolitical"

For example:
>Legalize marijuana (I actually hate weed and stoners, but by no means should it be illegal, the same way I hate commies, but I'll still fight t defend their freedom of speech)
>Decriminalize a shit load of drugs
>More concrete "Reason by Consent" laws, in which if a person agrees or consents to otherwise illegal treatment, then that person, or the person conducting the treatment, is federally protected from prosecution by the state or an intervening party (If a man says "I want to be killed, cooked, and eaten" and then fills out all the proper documentation, takes his case to the court, pleads unquestionable consent, and arranges for his own demise, then it's perfectly legal to kill, cook, and eat him
>Abolish federal Age of Consent laws and reinstitute the "Endowment Agreement", in which a man or woman may choose to marry, lie with, and wed anyone of any age so long as the parents are in absolute agreement and the child is given the right to propose divorce if he or she so chooses
>Nation-wide gun reform, starting with Middle-School age children. Military agents from all branches of the American armed forces tour the Middle Schools of the United States, along with thousands of Highschool volunteers, who elect to coach the children in manners of gun safety, riflery, martial discipline, and healthy eating habits
>Children are taught to march in parade formation, recite classic military cadence, practice running, scouting, and firing drills, form bonds between peers in overnight sleepovers at their schools
>Compete with other schools in standardized joint-military evaluative assessments
>Compete with other schools nationwide in some infamously notorious "Hell Crawl" obstacle course, which requires the MiddleSchooler to climb, jump, run, crawl, lift, carry, and cross the finish line WITH A PARTNER (to prove teamwork skills)

Wouldnt the fact that they are illegal immigrants already mean that it was outlawed? Do you mean stricter enforcment and laws for it?

Criminalize miscegenation

Now there will be a extreme low birth rate and the country will explode after the population becomes mostly elders, thus it will balkanize after some unrest.

I win

Government enforced racemixing

got 'em

>Highschool kids do the same exact thing, but instead of using kiddy gloves, they literally go through the same exact thing an actual Sailor, Airman, Soldier, or Marine goes through during bootcamp, complete with overnight stays and federally backed under a joint Federal/Military program
>Focus especially on lower income neighborhoods because I'm only racist for the memes, and I think this really will help black teens from chimping out in their neighboorhoods if you give them something to be proud of, and a dedication to the US military will overcome their need to fill social and emotional gaps with street gangs and other unsavory characters
>All this Military-School funding comes out of the military budget
>Declare war on the T*rks
>Cut funds from the war on drugs towards funding schooling as well
>Make 4 years of a sport mandatory for all Highschoolers (doesn't need to be team sport; heavy emphasis on track and field and weightlifting), and make physical education mandatory for 2 semesters for all college students the same way it's mandatory to take basic writing, math, science, and history classes
>Make corporal punishment legal again in the education system, though disencouraged and regulated by rational limitation (you can't just beat a kid for ditching class, though you can try him in the newly appointed school justice system, and if he's found guilty of truancy, the judge, who is likely the principal or some other authoritative figure, will met the punishment ranging from janitorial duties and warnings, to public paddlings and suspension, to even outright dismissisal from enrollment
>Outright dismissal from enrollment will mean the child will have to find a school to take him in within 1 month's time, otherwise he will be sent to a federal reserve school, where all the druggies and dropouts go, and imagine the worst public school in America, and that's what it would look like, except it's run by military officials who kick your ass for being late

No, outlaw them, as in declare them outlaws.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw

I put some random celebrity in charge based on how much I like a character they portrayed.

gas the kikes and nuke binlan

resign and hand over power to a triumvirate consisting of Ron Paul, Donald Trump, and Kanye West. They will rule for life and when they die their positions will go to their next of kin.

All beaners are sent out immediately. That is all.

Not if I bomb you first.

Attached: 1524545873618.jpg (780x964, 136K)

Kill yourself you cringy fat neckbeard.

20 bucks on the line I won't bench your bodyweight.

I say this for 2 reasons. Either you're some 160lb manlet that's so light I literally don't even bother going that low, not even for warmups, or you're 250lbs+, in which case that's higher than my current 1 rep max.

Either way, my point stands. I'm able to talk shit because unlike most soibois on this board, not only do I talk the talk, I walk the walk. Everything I just said, I've done as well. In fact, the only reason I recommend it is because I know that if I, an ex-fatty DYEL, could make it to where I am now, it should be mandatory for everyone else in the world to do it too.

*SNAP*

>20
Stopped reading. Go back to redddit already you bitter virgin faggot.

t. Soiboi

-Sent from my Apple Air