Why are somalis so fucking ugly

why are somalis so fucking ugly

what are they doing in america? do they get laid?

im sure somali females are whores and only date white guys and african americans

Attached: rYyOPl6.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Americans
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/02/us/somali-minnesota-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somalis and Eritreans overstay their US student visa 90% of the time

It's because they're pirates

How they get laid? Usually they hang rape.

they're refugees

notice how wh*Toid on this picture is still most unattractive and has worst teeth. probably smells of vinegar and cheap desodorante too

The state that houses them all also has the most Swedish ancestry

Attached: 1509996108533.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Norwegian ancestry actually and norway has more Somalians than us

I guarantee they’ve all had more sex than you, Jorge.

Attached: snap.png (712x508, 578K)

Is the need for bbc in nordic genes?

Somalis are the last pure race on earth. May allah protect and help them.

>somalis
>bbc

>somalis
>not bbc
>not white

what are they then?

From what ive seen somali women are pretty

The men are usually extremely unattra tive or very handsome/Chad-ish no inbetweens

Have you seen somali females? They are even more ugly than their men.

horners have sbc's. must be those middle eastern genes. kek.

Attached: dicksize.jpg (640x1146, 513K)

i have never seen an attractive somali male. post one.

id post myself but the implication...

ok

don't most of them live in the same areas as people descended from swedes in the states?

Wtf are you even trying to say? How tf does that make any sense

They fuck wh*te women

based

somalians are widely regarded as trash to black women. from what i can tell they're basically just like indians when it comes to seduction

they really aren't all that ugly, maybe you haven't seen enough of them. in pop culture, the whole captain Phillips "I'm the captain now" really runied their image. they're just like any other group, but the women are particularly attractive.

Attached: imhy6c.jpg (539x720, 27K)

t.somalinigger

I've noticed that they're exceptionally tall and slender while almost all have outstandingly bad teeth.

The same happens with Ethiopians. Women are qt but men are fugly.

Attached: images (7).jpg (512x288, 19K)

taller than austrians?

They look too much like Indians because of their features. Yeah it's cute on girls (like most thin features). But it sucks on guys. Black men should have full lips and noses that aren't so thin.

Somalis apparently REALLY sperg out when a Somali female dates a Black guy. Like that Somali girl that married Idris Elba. Sabrina something.

>should
Why?

There are some that are nearly as tall as I am (191cm) but I don't think their average is taller than the Austrian average. I meant compared to many other refugees which are often dwarves not taller than 160cm, which is shorter than the average woman.

user is probably referring to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Americans
>Today, Swedish Americans are found throughout the United States, with Minnesota, California and Illinois being the top three states with the highest number of Swedish Americans. Historically, newly arrived Swedish immigrants settled in the Midwest, namely Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin, just as other Scandinavian Americans. Populations also grew in the Pacific Northwest in the states of Oregon and Washington at the turn of the twentieth century.

In respect to this:
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/02/us/somali-minnesota-photos/
>“It's the biggest Somali community in North America, possibly in the world outside of East Africa,” he said. “It's like the cultural hub of the Somali diaspora, you could say.”
>Around 150,000 Somalis, both refugees and nonrefugees, live in the United States, according to U.N. estimates from 2015. More Somalis live in Minnesota than any other state.

It suits us better. This is the thinnest a black guys nose should ever be.

Attached: Alfred-Enoch-Watermarked-9.jpg (650x975, 304K)

Why?

>us

Yeah. I'm black.

are you somali?