Mfw had a conversation with some muslims and they've basically convinced me that marrying a non-virgin is the most...

>mfw had a conversation with some muslims and they've basically convinced me that marrying a non-virgin is the most pathetic thing one can do
no self respecting man would marry a woman who has been with several men before him

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck trying to find a virgin in Canada. It is impossible here.

>being this spooked

Stick your dick where you want and disregard anybody who tries to tell you where it can and can’t go.

Attached: 5CCF60A9-DC43-4355-BCA7-FE19BE16B60C.jpg (508x414, 52K)

I know, that's the part that hurts. These guys are all getting arranged marriages by the way. That shits simply not an option for 99% of white people.

I already fucked over 20 women, it would be unfair of me to ask for a virgin

>caring about sandnigger opinions
why are whites such cucks?

It's different when men sleep with prostitutes. Women should remain chaste until marriage.

they have a concept of pride and honor that is admirable

unlike mexicans who are literal spawns of horny spaniards and abominable natives

Why?

What arguments convinced you to hold such view?

would you eat an unwrapped chocolate bar that someone else has licked already?

I never slept with a prostitute

Unfortunately, we are products of an incredibly cancerous modernity, but your Muslim acquaintances are still correct.

Men never should have allowed the liberalisation of women. Just find one that isn't a whore and can be brought around into a more traditional way of thinking and behaving.

I mean, I always had those sort of thoughts, but being open minded and stuff I sort of repressed them. Told myself, it's a different time and age, women are free to do what they want. I still stand by that, but personally now, I cannot settle for anything less than a virgin girl if we are going to have a long lasting committed relationship. This is backed by both common sense and divorce statistics.

Why should I have to dedicate myself to a girl who is willing to give herself to several men? I would rather a 5/10 girl who is a virgin and remains loyal to me than an 8/10 who had slept around and rode the cock carousel.

yeah, lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian French Jewish journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir. While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium. Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.

are you a virgin yourself?

mfw being a non white from a muslim background who has slept with 10+ white girls

enjoy my sloppy seconds white boi
enjoy the inevitable divorce a decade into your marriage

Attached: komo.png (331x327, 106K)

Would you use a portaloo that has had 20 guys shit and piss in it?

>concept of pride and honor
You want to know why Arabs suck so much at things such as warfare? Because their "pride" and "honor" have quite a bit to do with that. Though admittedly a non virgin is a bit of a red flag.

>dirty mexican rat thinks he has the right to criticize others
why don't you hop over the wall you feral subhuman. the leaf is right. it's madness to be with a woman that's been with more than three men.

No. So of course, wanting a virgin is hypocritical. Either way I know I'm right. Non virgins are not marriage material.

Bet you are talking shit. White cuckold.

iraqis aren't human. you shouldn't voice your opinion.

if a virgin girl marries you. she's fucking dumb as bricks.

I would if it could clean itself. What, do you think girls walk around with cum in their pussies from 6 years ago? Also I’m not likely to develop an emotional atachment to a chocolate bar.

???
that happened IN morocco

Arguments against marrying non virgins.

>Would you buy a house that had a suicide in it?
>Would you take a shower in grey water?

Enjoy your pic related

Attached: deli-roast-beef-fina1-1024x605.jpg (1024x605, 176K)

Why buy a cow when the milk is free for 12 other niggas?

Attached: 6D5EE6C4-B797-46D1-BC83-0462922B2267.jpg (640x872, 55K)

just look at divorce statistics for women with 0, 1, 2, 3, 4+ sexual partners before marriage

Yeah I've just woke up
Thought it happened in Belgium.
Tho still it isn't something suprising for Morocco since they have a lot pf people with HIV compared to other muslim countries

i'm not iraqi but you're a literal cuckold

No. More like non-virgins are usually increasingly fucked in the head with each new man. And your odds of divorce skyrocket.

And virgins usually have personality traits anyway that you want in a wife.

>listening to muslims
>making abhorrent threads
>being a leaf

Can't you faggots tell this is a b8 thread?

cucktears detected

THIS. It's literally the only argument which matters.

I can understand if a woman has already been with 1 guy before. I mean, shit happens, maybe it didn't work out and it's not at all her fault. 2 guys is already harder to accept but, again, it can happen if a woman is simply unlucky. But a women who's been with 10 different guys? She has spent her entire fucking life being a literal whore and not displaying the ability to maintain any sort of commitment or loyalty. It would be utterly retarded to try to build a serious relationship with her.

What happen?

>>>r/incels

Yeah. Btw I never said men should marry non virgins. Merely making analogies.

this has nothing to do with incels

I'm as normie as it gets, have had 3 gfs, a decent sex life and agree with a virgin being the best option in terms of marriages

based

Not sure why but it's mostly the low class who are having sex before marrige so take a guess. But al leat Morocco has lower HIV rate compared to Mexico where.

You don't need islam to know that