Mexicans of Jow Forums, what part of Mexico City is this from? I want to see how it looks gsv

Mexicans of Jow Forums, what part of Mexico City is this from? I want to see how it looks gsv.

Attached: 4jNu62f.jpg (640x640, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpCgdtnMcfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

on gsv*

bump

Ecatepec

Thanks

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 30K)

fuck if i know, do you have any more info other than a non-descriptive aerial shot of an urban conglomeration.

as far as i know that pic could be of some other country

Neza-Chalco-Izta

Ecatepec, but its not Mexico City
Ecatepec is its own city, a municipality of Estado de Mexico

if you look closely, it doesnt look so bad
maybe it needs a few parks

Looking at this picture for 3 seconds and my wallet is already gone.

If you want to nuke Mexico someday please make Ecatepec ground zero.

Doesn't look that bad, at least its not favela tier.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x512, 967K)

Ecatepec is hell on earth

High crime rate or something?

Yes

Ecatepec is the most dangerous municipality in all Mexico. I wonder what does the government of Mexico City do to contain all the criminals.

Ecatepec technically is not part of Mexico City but it's part of the same metropolitan area.

>most dangerous municipality in all Mexico
Holy fuck, righto. I was under the impression the most dangerous part of Mexico was right up just before the US-Mexico border.
Is it a lot of infighting between cartels trying to control routes or something?

This I thought Acapulco was the most dangerous city in Mexico?

Its not in the center of the drug war, but rape, kidnapping, murder, assault, armed theft, car theft
Every single fucking crime under the sun is committed there
A lot of the police cars there are fakes, there are almost no legal taxies there
The Mexico City neighbourhoods next to it are no sunshine either but its like fucking night and day difference

If you remove the drug war Ecatepec's crime rate is barely touched

>A lot of the police cars there are fakes
Some of the bikie gang members in Australia manage to infiltrate the police force in one way or another and from time to time steal uniforms and the like to pretend to be police and fuck with people. It's nasty business, that sort of thing.

Those clips you see online from time to time, with Mexican police shooting at people from helicopters with mounted machine guns, would they be from areas in that city?

Attached: 1412846914026.jpg (423x272, 34K)

nah, that would be in cities with narco presence. Different state altogether. Probably narco heaven sinaloa.

No, since its not organised crime its just regular crime turned up to 11 the federal government does't get involved
There was a time when the army had to fucking occupy certain areas to try to control the crime, but when they leave it comes back
And I wonder the same as the other Mexican user
I am amazed and curious in how the Mexico City government contains all that shit
To give some context that area exploded in population due to people looking for work in Mexico City but finding out that living in Mexico City is way to expensive for them

Ecatepec is huge as fuck, some parts of it aren't as bad, but as people already told you, it isn't a part of Mexico City. Its state has its own constitution, it is governed by a different party, it has a different budget, etc. it just happens to be near Mexico City.

Parts of Blade Runner 2049 were filmed there. Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpCgdtnMcfE