Why does Europe love McDonald's so much?

Why does Europe love McDonald's so much?

Attached: 1ssgo47khvy01.jpg (1334x750, 84K)

Did people fall for the Subway is healthy meme?

An average footlong at subway is 7-9 dollars now.
Welcome to trump's America.

Who /toasty/ here?

Attached: CATERING-SLIDER-1-E217.jpg (916x384, 291K)

>McKrayina
>McArus
>McDonesia
>McGuay
>McRocco

Maybe because Subway is literally who, yes I've eaten there a few times but it was in the capital, I don't think they exist elsewhere.

>subway
such a place doesnt make sense in spain, bocatas like that are cossidered easy cheap food you make at home

Subway is objectively awful.

>eating at Subway or McDonalds

I guess that it's excusable if you're in some backwoods town where the convenience store and the Subway are the only places to pick up food, but if you're in a semi-populated area, you can almost definitely find something better. Pull out your smartphone and get on yelp.

Subway is overpriced shit, local sandwich shops are 100% better.

Cause of this cunt

Attached: IMG_0098.png (554x498, 428K)

Delicious subs

concerning pic

Quiznos is good
Shame they're going out of business

Subway franchise is way cheaper to open than McDonald's.

>supporting Colorado industry

Attached: 1524238374140.jpg (500x625, 48K)

as a proud sarmatian I do prefer KFC over mcdonalds when it comes to choosing between cheap a*Erican fast food

Attached: e1c20e60f45b97e4ef708d4beb490582cde45dd87e327fdc14686ea4229f170c.jpg (2888x2880, 492K)

It's am*rican fast food

who the fuck eats at subway

That's less than half the price of what we pay.

Which side would win in a war?

Subway is very expensive here, because they make themselves look like a "fit" alternative for McD, KFC and other shit. Even the very basic sandwiches cost up to 5 euros.

>That's less than half the price of what we pay.
$8 USD = $10.65 AUD

what fucking footlong are you buying that costs more than $21.30?

>fat countries prefer subway over mcdonalds.
Really makes you think

Attached: OECD-obesity report.jpg (800x673, 55K)

this is relative, it's not like you're gonna die early because you occationally eat a baguette with lots of vegetables, some cheese and meat

I think it was $3 here around the time he got elected

For a long time we only had McDonald's had pretty much a monopoly on fast food in France. It started to change recently but they're still everywhere.
French Mcdonald's is also different than its American counterpart

Apart from a few burgers, McDonalds just tastes bland because they barely season anything.
Subway is just as bad but you can mix shit although it will still taste the same.

Attached: unknown.png (75x57, 12K)

>more subway here

Don't believe it at all.

Its expensive for not good reason. Like at the end of the day its still just baguette. 30cm baguette costs 7-8$, for that price yiu can order normal dish in restaurants with beer and there is also local chain where for 6$ yiu get whole menu with soup, salad, ice tea

My theory is that only American tourists go to subway

Attached: bageterie_boulevard_narodni_12.jpg (1155x866, 250K)

no fucking way there are more subways here
where are they?

Their breakfast is amazing. No problem eating at mcdonalds if you aren't a fat fuck

1400 subways and 800 McDonald's in Australia

I prefer KFC

I can make sandwich at home that will taste better than subshit and be 5 times cheaper
Mcdonalds is novelty and hard to replicate, its not that expensive either. Big mac costs only 2 euro.

I've seen maybe 2 of them.

McDolans franchise rights are drastically more expensive than Subway franchise rights, that's a major reason why Subway is more common than McDonald's in a lot of countries

Its 3€ here :(

Are they using horse meat in poland?

Where the fuck do you live?

REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA DOES NOT HOLD A SINGLE MCDONALDS OR SUBWAY FRANCHISE

I swear that Paris had way more Subways than mcdonalds...

>Bolivia doesn't have sea and McDonalds

wew

*laughs in chilean*

I've never seen a Subway (restaurant) in real life

No, idea, it sucks giant ass compared to KFC, Subway, your local kebab house and even Burger King.

this

>KFC
>cheap

Attached: TOv7rhy.png (1024x768, 462K)

Marketing

It's not about loving McDonalds so much as that McDonalds was here first. McDonalds opened their first german restaurant in 1971. Subway did so only in 1999. Apart from some Burger King restaurants here and there, McDonalds was pretty much unrivalled for almost 3 decades. I guess it's the same for most of western europe.

I don't really see it as a positive that we get more and more of these amerifat garbage fast food restaurants (hell five guys is currently trying to set up shop here too) but at least subways and KFC taste somewhat good.

we just don't have subways

but that's okay, i wouldn't go to them just like i don't go to mcdonalds

What do y'all put on your subs??

I usually get Italian bread with cabbage, pickles, chicken strips, bacon, american cheese and top it all off with chipotle sauce.

Both are horribly expensive here (and Subway only exist in Stockholm I think).
A normal Big Mac is like 7-8 dollars, a Subway sandwich is at least 10 bucks.
Meanwhile I get a kebab the size of my forearm for 5 dollars in my local pizzeria.

McDonald's and Subway sucks and are horribly expensive.

Burguer King, Little Caesar's, Wendy's and a lot more options are way better.

Subway has lots more competition.

Dutch fast food arent burgers. But there are bakeries on every street.

>5 dollar kebab
We used to have them here too. But something just happened and even the shittiest cost over 7 €.

Well that's sad.
There's some expensive places here as well but the low cost ones always stick around.
There's two pizzerias here in town where a pizza costs 3 Euro, kebab (plate or roll) 2 for 5 Euro.
And it's good quality stuff as well.

Subway is disgusting