What do you think about burger's love of guns?

what do you think about burger's love of guns?

Attached: b6861d555de6c331f932b79adda905f9--ar-pistol-revolver.jpg (736x736, 170K)

Guns are cool and if you disagree you are the big gay

overcompensation :^)

Attached: tac-sac.jpg (600x315, 26K)

They are pragmatic.

Full auto guns and 500 round mags are not ok for civilians.

Boring, should be able to own aircraft carriers like the privateers of old

Auto guns are illegal. Semi auto are legal tho.

They use some legal device that can turn any rifle into full auto.

and you can do that with your hands alone no need for that "legal device"

its just a technique to use to shoot really fast in semi auto, technically not full auto even though its the same effect.

Attached: 1502374301543.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Males all over the world love guns but unfortunately it's a pain in the ass to obtain one here, even if it is some pathetic hunting riffle.

>you can
you "can't". it's illegal

shooter at vegas country music used that and killed 100 or something like that it was sounds like usual automatic wepon
mp40 probably has less fire rate

Guns are gay. Their love for guns is nothing more but suppressed love for cocks.

Same as obtaining driving license or even easier

I am envious of your rights and celebrate your enthusiasm. It's such a basic thing, when you think about it: the state should not be allowed to dictate the terms under which you defend your life and property. Anything else is quite literally oppression.

>technically not full auto
>the same effect.
its just a technicality vasily, you can shoot quickly without the gun being full auto

>it's illegal

Lol, who the fuck cares? It's illegal to use magazines with capacity of more than 10 rounds here, yet almost all gun onwers have them.

Nothing wrong with being gay.

>it's a pain in the ass to obtain one here

Not really, it's even easier than getting a driver's license.

>Nothing wrong with being gay
True. Denying your nature is wrong.

Good

For an outsider it looks like it has gotten out of hand for some of them. Nonetheless, guns do play an important political role. Monopoly of violence is a scary idea and it will not work in the long run. I wish we lived in a perfect world, but we don't. So, I understand Americans from that perspective.

t. not really a gun enthusiast

>"Guns make AmeriKKKa DUMB LOLE"

Attached: 1525773425135.png (558x614, 32K)

>state should not be allowed to dictate the terms under which you defend your life and property
Dude. Their police allowed to kill them with no reason and they are not allowed to defend against that. For 99.999999% situations semi auto is enough

>Ameriburgers claim that guns are used to protect themselves and their families, that their police are corrupt
>criminal breaks into your house, shoot and kill him
>all of his friends end up enraged and end up killing your entire family
Alternatively"
>police bust down front door for random midnight penis inspection
>freak out, grab gun and start shooting
>police respond by gunning down everyone in the house before planting a baggie of crack and earn a medal of honour from the city mayor

You really need to calm obsession dude.

Attached: 7B40DAA3-A6D2-458A-BB3D-3BC528B872D6.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

the difference between bump firing and using a bump fire stock is that with a stock you can actually aim your shots, while bump firing is typically done from the hip.

The argument that frequently comes up is that you should be able to defend yourself against someone with a gun if the need arises. How about you won't make guns easily accessible for the broad majority of people by letting them sell in fucking Walmarts and Gun Shops? And why would anyone need anything above a handgun? The real issue is that there's a fucking big industry behind selling weapons to the lowest price possible.
The Brady Bill is also a joke and not going far enough. Fuck, you're most likely waiting longer until a fucking credit gets approved than it takes for you to get a gun.

>How about you won't make guns easily accessible for the broad majority of people
so you think it's okay that the criminals run round with guns and normal, law abiding citizens are completely defenseless cucks

Because America isn't the same as some irrelevant village in Norway, it's easy as shite to get an illegal firearm because of how common they are here. That's the difference.
People here have very healthy relationships with firearms. They feel safe, use them for sport, for a pastime, etc. It's part of whatever you consider left of yank culture

I am very against most minorities and 3rd worlders having access to firearms though. They simply cannot handle the responsibility of that freedom.

It's not okay for criminals to run around with guns but you can't deny that gun violence will get less when you're restricting legal purchases. Some user on Jow Forums once said an illegal firearm here in Europe easily costs 5000 euros on the black market. Getting an illegal gun in the US is certainly easier.
>people have a very healthy relation with guns
That's why you're among 3rd world countries in statistics regarding firearms.
>muh niggers
Your government should strive to make less people poor and you'll have less gang criminality and gun violence.

>Your government should strive to make less people poor
Niggers are so poor exactly because of government intervention. Listen to Sowell.

>Your government should strive to make less people poor and you'll have less gang criminality and gun violence.
Oh really now? Explain pic related and how America is comparable to Switzerland after you remove minorities from the statistics then
and this:

Attached: DLLrbkgWsAALyku.jpg (1200x600, 219K)

>Nothing wrong with being gay
Unless you masturbate to firearms.

If you're a brainlet your picture is very misleading because it doesn't state that the rich blacks commit so many property crimes, it only implies it. It's common knowledge that thieves tend to steal from places that actually have anything of value. For all we know spics or poor niggers could steal from them and mug them, driving up crime statistics in one district. That's because law enforcement only documents where the crime is commited and not where they thief/robber/mugger has his residence.

>what do you think about burger's love of guns?
It's perfectly fine.

Attached: IMG_4838.jpg (1600x1200, 1.06M)

I love guns too

Attached: benelli-m4-2.jpg (1000x500, 46K)

I think guns are fascinating, if I lived in the states I'd get one for defence only because everyone else has one. It sounds like it's too easy to get one though, I'm not anti guns but I support background checks and stopping retards getting them.