/balk/

1 eye per 100 people edition
Old

Attached: basil22.png (598x451, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R44g3qsBQkM
boutarigroup.gr/?lang=en)
in.gr/2018/05/19/greece/epithesi-se-ekdilosi-gia-ti-genoktonia-pontion-dextike-o-mpoutaris/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tripolitsa#Massacre_of_civilians
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serbia > anything

>a russian liking serbia
typical

nothing is > than your whorish mother's cunthole, tho

What does БOPEЦ mean

fighter

Attached: 0HLQ0U1.png (529x743, 879K)

can't read seajew runes

Communist newspaper talking about the repression of Macedonians by Greeks.

srsly greece ... FUCK YOU
we could of had an end to this shitty 1/4 century cirkus

what happened

you said "OXI" to their RIM meme

based Greece, keep fucking these retards

Attached: thumbs_up.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

we are not retards, we are just trying to get out of the mud
can you blame us?

Was Bulgaria against it too?

I honestly thought it was a good suggestion. Nobody's feelings would've been hurt. Our hardliners would suck their own dicks and yet.....

I don't care about the issue in general but that would have been a funny name, I imagine it might have annoyed Bulgarians more than "Macedonia"

>we are just trying to get out of the mud
in which you fucking retards get yourselves into, roll like retarded pigs into the same mud for 25 years, and did everything possible to happily stay in your mud pile

Greeks don't want you to call your yourself Macedonia, all the proposals contain Macedonia though. It doesn't matter if it's fyrom or ilindenska m, because it would always be reduced down to only Macedonia by the rest of the world that doesn't care about your name dispute. The ride will never end

You have found the most "open minded" Greek government of the past century, whatever happens now it's your fault

Find a name that won't have IMRO-VMRO or any other reference and we're good to go.

no, we always blindly supported those retards since the Ottoman liberation
this had to end tho, we lost a lot trying to keep these idiots afloat and all we got from them is their shitty IRL memes
and now that faggot is all like "we are just trying to get out of the mud"
kek, your retarded foreign politics and your retarded compatriots supporting it lead you to here
who's laughing now?
PROTIP:me

Memo to the Macedonians itt

Our next general elections will take place on Fall 2019. All odds for the moment say the party of your favorite greek lady (pic related) will going to get the majority (if anyone can call 30-40% a majority but fuck our electoral system)

And when this happens, you'll get nothing. So, do your best now.

Attached: dora-mpakogianni.jpg?itok=qsjk1Jir.jpg (800x533, 65K)

Just go for Vardarska

can't fucking wait, desu

>we always blindly supported those
You are speaking as if we are not the same people, retard. Or maybe you are simply not Bulgarian.
The Bulgarians in Macedonia fought in the Bulgarian army just like the Bulgarians in Bulgaria.
You're speaking as if it's their fault that the serbs murdered thousands of people who were openly declaring their Bulgarian identity and then during decades upon decades they brainwashed the population.

please explain this image.

Attached: bulgarian men.png (974x1342, 529K)

Who cares about Gayreece, the makkes should double down and rename themselves "Republic of Ancient Madeconia of Alexander Makedonski" just to piss the gayreeks more.

Not joining the Gayropean Union and NATO is a good thing, fuck those anglokike niggers.

tranlo

t. Rasha

your font rendering sucks
You should not be using Linux if you lack the basic knowledge of how to make the fonts look decent in case they are not by default.

>You're speaking as if it's their fault that the serbs murdered
who's fault is then? we all were 500 years under turkshit rule and yet we kept our identity (greeks, serbs, bulgarians)
they were 50 years under Titoslavia and larped from the whole possible larping spectrum
so yes, it's their fault they are retarded pussies, it's their fault their governments were doing shit for years while they were all laughing at the "tatars"

I'm using stock win10 you gentoo dweeb

lol, so they even fucked up the font rendering in it?
You must be even more retarded than gentoofags to use windows 10, then.

Sparta, Athenia, Prussia, Atlantida, the possibilities are endless.

Maketa what does Grujo say about all this?

A significant part of the population was forcibly converted to pisslam and as a consequence they are not real Bulgarians to this day, even though Bulgaria has been free for 140 years now.
If you look at Macedonia as a Bulgarian region like the Rhodopes, you will see that the situation is not much different.

Also, the serb propaganda was more devious - they did not try to convert them into serbs, but instead used the already strong regional identity and elevated it into a national one. This shit works when also backed with brutal repressions and applied over a long period of time, as proven by the Ukraine and Belarus too.

Vardar Hyperborea has a nice ring to it.

The original Alexander the great Macedonia yes the one which made it all the way to India yes it's us guys
Macedonia Macedonia Macedonia of Alexander the great the country representing it all

Or short

Toatgmytowmiatwttiytugmmmoatgtcria

500 years of ottoman savages rule VS. 50 years of Tito

do you get that part or not?

It was more than 50 years, this started back in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia after we lost the Second Balkan War.

The makkes have been brainwashed for nearly a century

Bulgarians, do you want Thrace?

oh wow, so 100 years of Yugo > 500 of literal savages?
I wonder why... could it be because THEY ARE BRAINDEAD SPINELESS PUSSIES AND RETARDS?
because it seems so

If you look for Macedonia of Alexander the great fear not because this is it don't look south cuz they ain't got shot on us there's one Macedonian and you already found it nigga yeah

Those arms

no, but for a starter i want gypsies to be burned and turned into fertilizer

>oh wow, so 100 years of Yugo > 500 of literal savages?
I said that 100 years is more than the 50 years you claimed you fucking retard, and it's also enough.
I already mentioned that the turks also managed to tear a significant amount of Bulgarians from the nation body, and it did not take them the whole 500 years to do it.

>hurr-durr
you are an idiot, so i forgive you
keep sucking those retards cocks, while they keep shitting in your mouth and you two can be forever happy together

youtu.be/R44g3qsBQkM

Forgive and forget, says the bible

those doesn't cause trouble here
all they need is more education and even the turkish party will die off

seems like you like to be continuously slapped across the face, and instead of taking a note, you keep turning your other side
good christian submissive cuckboi

looks fine to me
maybe it's time for you to replace CRT screen

Note has been take long ago, why shouldnt I bury the hatchet, like every grownup would do?

because you will still receive a hatchet in your head by these faggots

axaxaxaxaxaxax every fag and turkloving cuck in Greece is mad their poster boy Boutaris-bey of Selanik got his ass kicked by Pontiacs yesterday

>hurr durr nazis
>hurr durr fascists reeee
>hurr durr he's an old man deserving respect

Attached: boutar-kipa0__article.jpg (680x447, 39K)

How can Macedonia be a threat to us? You might receive the hatchet in forms of memes on an Ugandase sock fashion forum like this one, but that's about it.

WHATEVER BOYKO SAYS IS RIGHT, WHATEVER YOU SAY IS IRRELEVANT. IF BOYKO WANTS ME TO BE OK WITH MACEDONIANS I AM, IF HE WANTS ME TO GO TO WAR I WILL, I HE WANTS TO FUCK MY MOM I'LL LEAVE THE KEYS. CLEAR FAGGOT? HE IS THE BOSS

what happened and why

>How can Macedonia be a threat to us?

Attached: kla-volunteers-yonkers.jpg?w=980.jpg (460x320, 69K)

>on an Ugandase sock fashion forum like this one, but that's about it.
LMAO, are you starting to pull shit put of your ass now? there's a plenty of info about how we are portrayed in FYROM, you dumbass

looks like an old pedo, desu

Boutaris is a richfag who has a wine company (boutarigroup.gr/?lang=en) and got elected mayor of Thessaloniki

He admires turks, kemal ataturk and loves arranging Gay prides in the same days as national celebrations and Pontic Genocide day so that he can find an excuse and go to the first and celebrate #diversity

Recently he made news kinda denying the pontic genocide. Yesterday he went to their Memorial Celebration and WOW, he got his ass kicked hard

in.gr/2018/05/19/greece/epithesi-se-ekdilosi-gia-ti-genoktonia-pontion-dextike-o-mpoutaris/

now all the tranlos and cucks are parading to support #him and #kickfascistasses (the ones who parade also are formerly ousted greeks but sucking nwo dick is better)

Attached: Ddjv4fXXUAE8dFn.jpg (679x960, 194K)

pontiacs?

Attached: Trans_Am_Family.jpg (604x453, 106K)

evet yavrum

tamam

how do you think you are portrayed?

>I don't give a shit if kemal killed greeks

>beating an old man because of personal opinions
savage

>how we are portrayed
Only insecure faggots would care

pontic genocide deniers should be genocided tbhonest

he loves Islam and Turkey

what do you think would happen if a jewish mayor said Hail Hitler, the Holocaust never happened

internet edginess has to get boring at some point

merhaba turkler reditoglu yavrum allah allah alhamdullilah

Attached: mpoutaris-xamo.jpg (963x541, 117K)

I will link all rasha posts to this guiding Boyko, for may he find peace within the aura of Boyko the wise

Attached: 655-402-bojko-borisov.jpg (655x402, 31K)

tatars
WWII occupators
""""your"""" history thiefs
should i continue?

>hurr-durr, i'm still retarded
flipping the pancake wont help you
i'm still right and you still arent

pls don't assault old gay men who support those who killed ur ancestors

Attached: gen_pontion_1.jpg (900x600, 144K)

>xamo
mou thimizis tin giagia mou kai mou lipi poli:((

Is that a jew hat?

yes, you stupid goy

Attached: boutaris-300x293.jpg (300x293, 27K)

Every day I pass by a new Hebrew restaurant and its always empty and the owner, a classical jew with jew beard and jew hat, sits at one table looking sad and making calculations with a calculator. Should I lure friends of mine there or tell Jews I know that the place exists, or should I stay loyal to the Führer and paint kauft nicht bei Juden on the door?

Attached: 1387606163711.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

77 posts itt and not a single Albanian post

Albanians usually get online at night, when they're done working at the fields

>paint kauft nicht bei Juden on the door
do it for the memes nigga and post the results here

I will behead every Genonide Denier in the name of Allah

I kill islam

>be pontic
>be rich as fuck
>don't help in the revolution
>don't help in the Balkan war
>don't help in ww1
>the moment something hapens against you you scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREECE HEEEEEEEELP

Attached: dUHQHjKo.jpg (400x400, 16K)

mashallah arkadash

Answer for your crimes hajvan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tripolitsa#Massacre_of_civilians

Just watched that one episode of old Simpsons where Albania portrayed as evil. What Albania ever do to USA to make display them like this?

They are portrayed as poor and peasant in this episode. I wonder what goes through enverbey head when this simpson episode is playing in the US.

"Upwards of ten thousand Turks were put to death. Prisoners who were suspected of having concealed their money were tortured. Their arms and legs were cut off and they were slowly roasted over fires. Pregnant women were cut open, their heads cut off, and dogs' heads stuck between their legs. From Friday to Sunday the air was filled with the sound of screams... One Greek boasted that he personally killed ninety people. The Jewish colony was systematically tortured... For weeks afterwards starving Turkish children running helplessly about the ruins were being cut down and shot at by exultant Greeks... The wells were poisoned by the bodies that had been thrown in..."

Based

They were Uber Commies

>For weeks afterwards starving Turkish children running helplessly about the ruins were being cut down and shot at by exultant Greeks.

Attached: 151889233017.jpg (320x320, 27K)

current mood
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

Just a reminder too everyone here that I haven't read a single post ITT

>tatars
only serboman and yugo nostalgics call you this
>WWII occupators
same as above
>""""your"""" history thiefs
nope

At least we aren't albanian

>poor and peasant in this episode
No, it was France. Albania was evil and wanted nuclear reactor photos

Didnt read

Still responded though. I have obviously won.

>only serboman and yugo nostalgics call you this
so 90% of FYROM's population
plus we are portrayed as occupators in your history school books, so don't tell me bullshit fairy tales

>history school books
written by udba