The American police from one state can't enter the next state to chase a criminal

>the American police from one state can't enter the next state to chase a criminal
>the German police can enter Poland while chasing a criminal and even arrest him in the territory of Poland (still within the German law)

b-but at least the EU is not a country

Attached: brexit.png (980x653, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Can-a-police-officer-from-another-state-or-jurisdiction-execute-an-arrest-or-carry-out-a-warrant-in-another-state
zgorzelec.info/#!/news/8289
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Arrest_Warrant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_pursuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Norwegians do the same and they are not even in EU.

Can a German cop arrest a Pole in Poland though?

>the German police can enter Poland while chasing a criminal and even arrest him in the territory of Poland

That's because Poland is rightful German clay.

Yes. They are doing it all the time.

i think they can track the pole and give the polish police the location and more info, but not arrest the person by themself

Fuck, I just wanted to make a joke about how
>The German police can enter Generalgouvernement etc
but oh well.

Let's join forces again and finish the job this time, little vodkabro

Attached: 1518438315718.png (1024x1060, 894K)

yes, but within the Polish law and they have to get a permission from our police, unless he's a Pole who commited a crime in Germany and they're chasing him, so they can arrest him in Poland within the German law

but joint Polish-German patrols are pretty common in western Poland and German policemen can fine you for speeding for example (but within the Polish law).

>le face of a bald Polish nationalist in his 20-year-old BMW getting fined for speeding in Poland by a German policeman

there is a lot of butthurt in our media every time it happens though

>WW1 started because Serbia refused to allow Austrian police into their country to investigate a crime because it would compromise its national sovereignty
Makes you think

Attached: 2017-07-21_Martin_Schulz_0789.jpg (703x1056, 128K)

When have Germans EVER enforced a rule? You make it sound like we're rule-addicted robots.

It's much more complicated for that in the USA

>If the police officer is in another state, they generally have no authority to serve a warrant or arrest as an officer of the law in that other state. Except in a case where the officer crosses state lines in "hot pursuit" of a suspect -- in which case they may be granted limited authority to continue the pursuit and effect the arrest while the other state musters its resources.

>Most common, in situations where a suspect has fled across state lines, the state will enlist the services of the US Marshal's office to effect the arrest, as they have jurisdiction over cross-state issues naturally. Additionally, fleeing across state lines may be a Federal offense, which would put the suspect under Federal jurisdiction when captured and arrested.
quora.com/Can-a-police-officer-from-another-state-or-jurisdiction-execute-an-arrest-or-carry-out-a-warrant-in-another-state

>criminals in his country can escape to another state

Attached: 1521358547614.jpg (500x499, 59K)

damn. If a german cop were enforcing german law here in Norway, and were going to arrest me for breaking one of their laws(but not one of ours), I would fucking kill that cop.

>i think they can track the pole and give the polish police the location and more info, but not arrest the person by themself

they can arrest him (in a sense of stopping him not getting him to prison though) and search him

zgorzelec.info/#!/news/8289

>His country is an island of criminals

when everybody is a criminal, nobody is

Attached: smile of excellence.png (251x251, 102K)

You would get in the back of the polizei 540i beemer and dream about rullstol jenter.

when everybody is
dead, nobody is

This was already a part of the Benelux agreement which predates the EU.

>Except in a case where the officer crosses state lines in "hot pursuit" of a suspect -- in which case they may be granted limited authority to continue the pursuit and effect the arrest while the other state musters its resources.

Does it mean that all these Hollywood movies where they are chasing a very dangerous criminal and stop just before the state border while the criminal is running away and laughing were lying to me?

>oooh look at me, i KNOW things!

No one likes a know-it-all, Niels.

No you idiot.

A gang of Moroccans has been operating from the Netherlands and they would drive into Germany at night to plunder ATMs at locations 10 minutes from the border. German police was allowed to chase them into the Netherlands until Dutch police takes over, which would have given them to Germany if they caught them

oh, that changes everything

thats right

yes

Agreements like these are not exclusive to the EU and are necessary if you’re going to have open borders.
It also only applies to police chases, but also allows for easier police support in case of for example Luxembourg having to deal with a big terrorist attack

This, and it can't be forgotten that this is the primary reason for these deals.
If they didn't exist then it'd be relatively easy to pull off a major terror attack near the border of say Germany, and then escape into France, Belgium, Luxembourg. And not be able to be pursued.

a cop can chase a criminal across state lines but if he loses him he has to get the neighboring state involved or the feds.

I want to see you saying such things while arrested and searched by a German policeman in America within the German law

I got pulled over by this. There is a G*rman and Dutch cop in it, so they can write you a ticket in your language and you get fucked by the law depending on what side of the border you are. No one is safe anymore. It's all ogre.

Attached: bibu06_2008polizei_170245a.jpg (468x250, 26K)

>recklessly break the law
>"omg the cops caught me, no one is SAFE anymore"

lmao

BURN IT!

Attached: 45464545460.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I know it's not the same thing
But in American Samoa (which is legally American territory) Samoan (Samoa the country) authorities can prosecute you for violating their laws
At least I think this is the case

I can't think of any movie where they stop at state lines. Plenty of running to Mexico though.

>be an American in America
>carry a gun
>be arrested by a German policeman
>get 10 years in prison for having a gun illegally according to the German law

>Plenty of running to Mexico though.

How? You don't have border controls on the roads?

I didnt do nuffin

Mashallah

Attached: 60C2C437-86C7-4CB2-8ECE-83A1A39351B1.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

German cops cannot arrest you in Poland for breaking German law in Poland.
They can chase you for breaking German law in Germany and fleeing into Poland.

It’s no surprise a Pole would have a problem with this.

I feel safer when I know german cops protect me from p*lish thieves

Talk about a media shitstorm.
How about Russian thieves coming from Kaliningrad? Your cops would be mowed down by machine guns if they crossed that border.

>How about Russian thieves coming from Kaliningrad?

There are none, at least I never heard of them. There's no point to steal anything in poor Poland, also the Polish-Russian border is quite heavily guarded.

are you immigrant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Arrest_Warrant

I understand how in that particular case, it would be useful. But it's being used for extraditions of native citizens to a foreign country, for breaking the laws in the foreign country too.

That's not how sovereign independent nation states works. You can't enforce foreign laws, in your own country, and call yourself independent.

Let's say a Swede breaks that new speech law in Poland. Perfectly understandable that the Swede needs to face trial if the Polish authorities manages to get hold of him, on Polish soil.

But, if he manages to get to Sweden, even though he's a Swedish citizen, and he's broken no Swedish law, the Swedish police is then obligated to enforce Polish law, on Swedish soil.

This is not sovereignty.

>German cop trying to arrest me

me on the left

Attached: warsaw uprising.jpg (400x281, 64K)

>Let's say a Swede breaks that new speech law in Poland.

Oh, but if he started to deny Holocaust, you would be already fine with him getting arrested anywhere, right?

I do not get arrested if I break Poland's speech law in the Netherlands.

It is the good system.
Our police wait for re-entry in the criminal of the Third World escaping abroad and arrest them.

nope.

The same goes for a Pole that do something our child protective services wouldn't accept in Norway.

Let's say a Pole breaks Norwegian law, in Norway. Maybe he gives his kid a spanking or something. He then gets out of Norway, and is back home in Poland. Not sure if spanking your kids is legal in Poland, but that doesn't matter.

Norway want him extradited, for breaking Norwegian law.

Polish authorities should absolutely not enforce Norwegian law, in Poland, against Polish citizens.

This is the American southwest man. Everyone has some sort of SUV, pickup truck or dirt bike that can take you across the unpaved desert.

can confirm, all my neighbors have a pickup truck and I have a small SUV

that's not the point. The law is still enforced, in an area where the law has no jurisdiction.

A country should not betray its citizens to another country's legal system.

If I kill a guy in the Netherlands, then get back home before the cops find me, of course I should face trial, and be sent to jail. But as long as I'm in Norway, being a Norwegian citizen, it should be the Norwegian laws and justice system being enforced. So I would be tried and convicted in Norway.

Well, I thought all Americans have SUVs, even in big midwest cities, yet still I can't see how you drive through a desert and get into another country while being chased by the police in a SUV.

American laws are just retarted if that's true

More like their states are real states, not like the "states" in Europe

there either should be a guarded border or a pass for the police. to let the known criminal just escape like that is stupid

Most police officers don't drive in SUV and in any case, it's laughably easy to offroad across the America-Mexico border. There's pretty much nothing in the way.

probably not, but they should

#BuildTheWall to protect Mexico from American criminals!

Lets be real you would spread your boipussy for free in hopes of getting raped

>Lets be real you would spread your boipussy for free in hopes of getting raped

As would I.

Just to make it clear none of these are acceptable:
>Native citizen arrested in his native land, extradited to a foreign land, for breaking a foreign law in his native land, that is not against native law
>Native citizen arrested in his native land and extradited to a foreign land, for something that is against the law in the foreign land, but not in the native land
>Native citizen arrested in native land, extradited to foreign land for breaking a law which exists in both lands
>Foreign citizen arrested in native land, for breaking foreign law, but not native law extradited to foreign land

The only acceptable scenarios:
>Foreign citizen, arrested and extradited to foreign country, for breaking both native and foreign law in foreign country
>Native citizen, arrested, and incarcerated, but not extradited, for breaking native law in foreign country

No country with any sort of self respect will extradite their own citizens to another country. That's banana republic tier.

Was this done once? From myexperience they aren't allowed, even if it's a terrorist or something. That's why this one truck driver got shot in Italy from Italian police. We can't even manage to let Police from Hamburg work in Lower Saxony, it's not allowed.

It's not retarded, because the police knows it's personal social environment and crime relations in it's own district the best. Before somebody else fucks around there, you just give a command to the other police for extradition.

Based EU

Also en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_pursuit

>little
bigger than you, mudhammed

What the fuck are you imbeciles sperging about? Of course you can’t be arrested for breaking a foreign law in your own country, or else all of us would be in British jail

Would probably end like the Warsaw uprising for you too :^)

with Russians siding with Nazis again, just before end of the war?

Yeah and they literally just call ahead while they are chasing the person and the cops in the next state or country are waiting for them.

>go to the polish border
>shout that poland did the holocaust
>race back to the german border
The only thing I would get is a ticket for speeding. Your killer would spend time in jail in the Netherlands.

What if a guy from a Shariat cunt kills you, gets back and according to Shariat, he didn't do nuffin wrong?

Did you even read the post?

>No one likes a know-it-all
Where do you think you are?

my friend got fined in austria for overtaking an undercover police car in a road where it was forbidden. I was with him in the car and I lolled hard.