Do you hate when normies tell you "it's all in your head"?

Do you hate when normies tell you "it's all in your head"?

Attached: non chad vs chad.png (780x518, 517K)

Literally never seen anyone like on the left, silly photoshop

Hate to break it to you but the one on the left is real and the one on the right is photoshop.

But bad look + bad opinion of self is worse than bad look + normal self opinion

Trust me it's not all in your head. When someone like this goes out in public everyone is thinking in their head what an ugly creep he is and how he should kill himself and leave everyone alone.

Attached: betamale.jpg (720x960, 67K)

What I hate is you fucking normalfags coming to Jow Forums and using your disgusting buzzwords.
Fuck off back to whence you came if you're not going to bother to lurk for at least two years before posting.

/fa/ here, they're both photoshops of a Brazilian model called Francisco Lachowski

Attached: IMG_4699.jpg (1200x1600, 168K)

In your pic it's literally all in the head

Attached: 132985735776.jpg (305x358, 12K)

White women with Asiatic eyes are cute!

you just gotta be yourself bro

>just be confident bro

Attached: xbLq3zI.jpg (955x635, 101K)

natural response to bad genes, nobody wants those genes anywhere near his own genetic line

Filthy Frank on the left

>left
The virgin
>right
The Chad

>not being a tall good looking autist who first attracts girls and then repels them with autistic personality traits
I look down on all of you.

damn, that hits close to home.

Attached: Martín Fernandez.jpg (852x918, 146K)

My older brother is an ultra chad with 10/10 looks and he says its all attitude.

Ive had girls I went out with texting him. Or asking me to say hi for them.

He never backstabbed me. But when it turns out a girl I like has been a past pump and dump for him I get quite disheartened.

have you told him he's clueless

Yeah, but he doesn't believe it. Because ugly people sometimes get attractive girlfriends as well.
When I was in high school he even put a sticker on my rooms door which said 'attitude' as a reminder for me. Not joking.

Chads only say things like "its all confidence" or "attitude" because it only applies to them, its the only thing they don't already have given to them by genetics

Attached: 1518204887334.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I mean, ugly people do get attractive girlfriends, he's not wrong

honestly in your case it is all attitude assuming you don't look like a slob so he's not wrong

jesus this must hurt
you're brother being a chad is hell

Well, he's 10cm taller. And nice black hair with blue eyes.
I look a bit like a white skinned tibetan monk with a receding hairline.

I sometimes feel sad when I see an ugly or a short guy.

go out in the sun and get a hair transplant, other than that you can't really do much other than change your modus operandi (or get really rich lol)

do you and your brother share the same father?

2/5 wants an 5/5
Yeah its all in your head.