Is life all about looks? Y/N

Is life all about looks? Y/N
>flag
100%

Attached: ee2e3d1a7f607591783c8bda9a04e810.jpg (735x1100, 115K)

Imagine seeking this guy out and becoming his sugar mommy because of le epic memes

Life is all about the ability to make money.
Looks are one of the easiest ways of doing so.

looks = life

Life is all about face and genes. Not actions, beliefs, attitude, money, personality, clothes, hairstyle, outlook on life, gym membership, penis size, confidence, game, criminal record, religion, morality, knowledge, skills, or work ethic. Just your face (and maybe your voice). You have to find someone who likes your face.

Attached: gentlemen.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

what was he convicted of?

well success/money isn’t really all about looks but personal life like relationships and everything is!

> tfw glad I have solid genes from good-looking parents due to caste system
kek

Rape and assault.

does this guy completely destroy IncelTears or what?

>tfw glad I have solid genes from good-looking parents due to caste system
In the end of the day you're still a poo and everyone outside India consider you to be subhuman.

We love him because he proves all that bluepill shit about "woman want a man who's doing something with his life" out the window.

yeah

(You)

Attached: 06A0173E-5D82-4CB9-8285-BABD8EC43222.jpg (360x408, 35K)

Its the most important attribute

We /psl/ now

It is how it is. Ive seen gl indians, yes. However they get mogged by about every other race except jungle gooks or so.

The irony
Chad always wins

I’ve lived in the US and I’ve not really had an issue with getting casual sex from american girls of any race at all - maybe it’s different in europe man since you’re pretty much homogeneous

I dont have a problem admitting that you might be gl and can get white pussy whenever. That was more a general statement.

Yes, looks literally determine what your life is gonna be before you even born

Attached: a21.jpg (1280x800, 324K)

I mean you’re not wrong. Most Indians I’ve seen in the US at least are pathetic nerds who literally just code all day, never talk to women, look like the exact stereotype of “pajeet” (short, dark, weird looking) that u meme about

my countrymen disappoint me

I don't understand...he's one of the ugliest people I've ever seen?

Is this what counts as attractive in Los Estados Unidos de Muttmerica?

Attached: ayxK6Bb_700b.jpg (660x574, 31K)

The most OP stat is charisma except for being in the top 1% of IQ. If you're good looking without charisma you aren't that much ahead of average people

This is true.

Not going to comment on your statement too much because I agree to an extent, but when youre gl people automatically treat you like you had charisma. Or in other words the better looking you are the less it matters if you are autistic.

You're coping a little too hard

Attached: jeremy-meeks-ex-frau-verraet-so-viel-kassiert-der-ex-straefling-pro-monat.jpg (1888x1062, 162K)

Fredrik Ljungberg would be superior in every way if not for his height.

why is he dating that chubby midget?