/mena/

Attached: F116979C-2F8A-448A-B481-41637888B933.jpg (695x663, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6toggMwOp0
ancestry.com/dna/
nyaa.si
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia (except the holy places)

Attached: 1526758199379.jpg (1500x1500, 502K)

happy shavuot bros

בוקר טוב /mena/

based
also even tho I hate Saudi Arabia they do have a cool flag

Attached: 29595357_2262109320469561_2185515353044946250_n.jpg (540x495, 33K)

I could read all of this :3

Stop posting

cool I can barely understand darija desu

Basically the little boy is saying: ''Good morning Dad''
and he answers: ''No morning, no dick''
But it's better in arabic desu

First sentence isn't darija though

Attached: 32900275_1031294700366983_519096254270013440_n.png (705x655, 505K)

I can also read this

how about this one

Attached: 30629270_2277052572308569_3830715951176275445_n.jpg (558x495, 35K)

Hhhhh that is true

Can read all of it but don't know what ''Irtissab'' means

Took you long enough to post an actually funny one.

I remember abour a year ago I was posting this same content in /mena/.
A year from now you will look back at these and lash yourself a hundred times with each post you read.

Attached: 1516877016771.png (1030x1600, 285K)

It's sexual intercourse

It means helping
like any of you shits ever post something funny
No i am not going to turn into a weeb

thanks bro
I suspected that, thank God I didn't ask some of my friend
>doubt.jpeg

You don't have to turn into a weeb to be able to realise you used to post cringy trash.

>No i am not going to turn into a weeb
OHHH

Attached: 1526667997442.jpg (246x232, 4K)

Fugggg now I wish I have never told you

Attached: download (10).png (181x192, 69K)

It doesn't necessarily take a wapanese to realize that artifacted jpgs from facebook are not funny.

Attached: 1526786530858.png (600x558, 284K)

Thing is I can read most of arabic but understand just bits of it
You could make me death threats I wouldn't know

Well I found one video on YT of a guy trying to fugg another guy so...

fugg... post it.

see this one

Reminder to the weebs that they actually can stop replying to me

Attached: 30713061_2279900675357092_473146175088660593_n.jpg (540x810, 55K)

they were dressed nigger
fuck off to somewhere else faggot

same for me but with japanese. my arabic is atrocious, to be honest with you, and my darija is sub-par too.

I just don't understand the pink text where the joke is, fuck me
we need to stay a bit in the maghreb and practice, 2-3 months and we will be fluent

I feel terrible today. I had to wake up at 7AM and the weather here is pretty hot in the morning and when I got inside of my car it felt like I was inside of a microwave. Had to drive through traffic which took me about an hour to reach Uni. I'm still fasting and i'm thirsty af.

Attached: e1bbe89d70ce7225a3b7c54877b9da51.jpg (564x574, 28K)

wash your mouth with water and put water on your face to cool yourself
In mokokko i used to take long cold showers

Yeah its intentional.
Its a verse from a tunisian poem made by a poet that was frustrated how people didnt rebel so he made poem saying that everyone in the country is in his zebb.
Poem like how its orignially:
youtube.com/watch?v=M1MZoCGTTuw
modern version:
youtube.com/watch?v=o--y3GsCjtU

Nice rhymes lel+ the tunisian accent sounds funny
I'm imagining some non arabic speaker thinking it's just a funny song and singing it in Mokokko hahahahhahaha

Attached: 1519674593197.jpg (409x393, 19K)

Allez à 9:39 hhhhhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=x6toggMwOp0

Attached: CMBW97IUcAAsd.jpg (225x225, 6K)

My tv just told me that Arabs have an imense minority complex towards the west and Europe.
Is this true?

Why would we have any sort of complex towards our former whito*ds slaves.

you kinda prove my tv's point.

almost every citizen from latin european countries have alpha north african blood flowing in their veins due to centuries of raping their women, makes me laugh everytime they try to be racist.

Do Jerusalem muslims really picnic on the Holy Site with couscous ?

when doing ancestry dna tests maghrebis almost always get the same results as far as regions desu

>my dna

i assume every north african have the same dna as me with the sole difference of you having more camel piss blood.

so proud of having 0% ar*b DNA;

Attached: dna test.png (1294x592, 49K)

Fallout 2 could've been something else were it not for its shitty, bastardized take on its predecessor's signature gallows humor. I really can't immerse myself into a setting that promises me a hellish post-apocalyptic setting when every town in the game is a fucking looney bin and its residents a bunch of mental cases. The original, despite its shortcomings, was still an excellent RPG that knew when to drop a few grim jokes without disrupting the general tone it was going for, something Fo2 fails miserably at doing since it confuses dark humor with crappy topical and excessive referencial humor.

ah fallout talk. I found a copypasta on v that makes it ok for us to like fallout 3 :)
related image is from funnyjunk

Attached: fo3.jpg (2006x2173, 934K)

you promised to stop spreading hate on arabs..
i meant the ancestry dna service specifically
ancestry.com/dna/
maghrebis almost always end up with the NA (duh)/middle east/italy-greece/west africa result

I bought FT3 and never finished it
So fucking boring in comparison with FNV

Attached: pipboy.gif (210x224, 497K)

>/v/

Attached: 1517560127806.jpg (981x580, 140K)

what's so wrong about /v/?

Won't argue about humour since it's extremely subjective but the shitty time limit in FO1 makes FO2 defacto better.

Attached: 526822929224.jpg (1024x642, 55K)

>images stolen from reddit and social media sites
>Nintendo drones and corporate shills
>gamer gate
>contrarianism to look cool
It's overall a second containment board

Attached: 26822956924.jpg (653x919, 52K)

Oh ya forgot to mention that that one time they had a poll to see how many people are pro - Jow Forums and how many are anti-Jow Forums from a sample of around 1000 people and the results were 66% for the former and 33% for the latter further proving my last statement.

>Widespread use of social media/reddit lingo, exploitables and macros
>Twitter screencap threads
>E-celebs
>all threads, without fail, are derailed into good for nothing metaposting or identity politics talk that is only tangentially related to the discussed game at best
>corporate shills
>frogposting and wojakposting
>"the vee hats gayms xD"
>board almost exclusively populated by third world spics and sandniggers that couldn't make a coherent phrase even if their life depended on it
>Trip/namefaggotry and the drama that comes with it
>board-wide case of the Dunning-Krugers
>next to no self-moderation on the userbase's part

Attached: 1512937509462.jpg (598x472, 67K)

>used to have a cherry tree in former house's backyard
>was given to us by a friend's company when I was like 8
>would give so much in spring and summer, could make ten pies and dozens of jelly jars and still fill baskets of its fruits
>friend from highschool who still lives nearby gave me a call 30 minutes ago
>told me the family who moved in after us cut it from the ground to put some whitetrash contraption instead

fucking white scum

Attached: 1366963644711.jpg (2000x1500, 204K)

By the way kreig do you happen to know a good site to download light novels?

a little known fact is that not only did left wing militants such as the argentinian montoneros, the japanese red army faction, and various european offshoots of action directe arrive in lebanon, but french fascist mercenaries also came as part of the “occident group” to participate in the civil war. pictured above is the particularly bloodthirsty mercenary dominique borella shaking hands with pierre jmayyil in lebanon. he cut his killing teeth serving in vietnam and then was assigned to algeria where he turned against de Gaulle's government for its withdrawal and deserted to join the oas. jailed for his oas involvement, after the liberation of algeria he was released and formed part of the flood of recently-freed fascists pouring into marseille and setting up violent racist organizations. finally ending up in lebanon where he went to fight the plo, this international fascist was killed under unknown circumstances.

Attached: image.jpg (500x416, 22K)

LNs are generally awful and you shouldn't waste your time on them, but if you insist :
nyaa.si

Thanks
>LNs are a waste of time
I appreciate the advice but it's too late. I already read through the first 3 volumes of the overlord LN and all the side stories and drama CDs in between(I was lucky to find a mega file containing the first 12 volumes and the other supplementary content)
>inb4 why are you even wasting your time on LNs
It's just something I figured I should give a try and I started with overlord because I liked the anime(well I liked the world to be precise) and so far so good.

Attached: 526823011406.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Guys....Ramadan....It's gonna be a challenging month

Actually pretty easy here, the weather is fine
Good luck bro all it requires is faith

what books do you read?

LNs are for impressionable teens that want to look cultivated without actually reading something interesting or thought provoking. The prose is horrendous, the characters are usually shallow as shit with dubious motives and its only saving grace is world building, as seen by the metric fuckton of LN Isekais out there. I personally largely prefer visual novels, manga and even regular novels as mediums over LNs.

Attached: 1526501632122.png (359x423, 207K)

What kind of books?

>No morning no dick
ما؟

Rightful Tunisian Clay

Attached: 1525163908083.png (667x459, 87K)

Novels, fiction (sci-fi more precisely) and non-fiction

Ottoman troops marching through Aleppo, early in the great war

Attached: image.jpg (790x600, 134K)

Armenian kneeling beside a dead child within sight of safety in Aleppo, Syria in WW1

Attached: image.jpg (1200x751, 106K)

why..

Attached: 1510822511524.jpg (746x739, 43K)

>No morning, no (my) dick
It has no meaning in other languages or even other dialects.
Hard to explain, it just means nothing else

Ataturk's photo taken in Aleppo November 1918. Proud general of a defeated empire.

Attached: Cw3itiwUAAI8LoL.jpg (550x800, 107K)

why do you say in instead of on?? do Tunisians have a urethra fetish?????????

Attached: boi.png (642x700, 143K)

It's figurative dummie

June 24 1917, Aleppo–Shocked at the loss of Baghdad, the Germans had sent Falkenhayn to Turkey in May to discuss the prospects for its recapture–and to exile him even further from any military decision-making in Germany. He met with Enver in Constantinople, and Enver soon came around to the idea of giving Falkenhayn command of a new army group tasked with retaking Baghdad. While Falkenhayn probably had something to do with this, more important was the material help Germany agreed to provide in the task–a full division (later a corps) and nearly $25 million in gold.

On June 24 in Aleppo, Enver met with his chief army commanders: Djemal Pasha, his usual political ally, commanding forces in Syria and Palestine; Izzet Pasha and Mustafa Kemal, from the Caucasus; and Halil Pasha, from Mesopotamia. He proposed to place Halil and Kemal’s armies under Falkenhayn’s command in the new Yildirim (“Lightning”) Army Group, which would prepare for an offensive towards Baghdad.

Most of the commanders there were not receptive to Enver’s idea; Halil knew the area and the opponent best and did not think recapturing Baghdad was feasible. Kemal bristled at being placed under the command of Falkenhayn, worrying that Turkey was becoming a “German colony,” and pointed out that Turkish reserves were exhausted and could not sustain an offensive. Djemal, worried about a renewed British offensive in Palestine, wanted to keep Yildirim as a reserve, ready to face any new Allied attacks in Palestine, Mesopotamia, or the Caucasus. Nevertheless, Enver refused to back down; Djemal appealed to Grand Vizier Talaat, but was overruled.

Attached: aleppo.jpg (800x406, 54K)

Not much outside of what is taught in school curriculums, I've read of my own volition Crime & Punishment, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and some of Lovecraft's shorts and essays.

If I understand it right, it's just a way to respond in a disgruntled manner, like "good morning my ass".

>Crime & Punishment
Oh, how did you like it?

Ah, currently making my way through Brothers Karamazov, it's quite long but Dostoevsky's writing isn't complicated.
What about manga? what are your favorites

Yes like that, only we always like to mention our dicks.

How far are you in arabic?

Well, and it rhymes too (abi - zubbi).

In Russian we really like mentioning butts. For example, if someone fucks up something, we say "his arms stick out of his ass" or "he's doing things through the ass".
I haven't been able to pick it up. Anxiety and depression issues and stuff.

I haven't read that much manga, but Blame!, GTO and Onani Kurosawa were my most fun reads, Yotsuba and all of Kumeta-sensei's works are close runner-ups.

Attached: IMG_20170928_213045_649.jpg (1280x674, 120K)

I just read Onani Kurosawa last week, man I didn't expect the story to take such a serious turn

Sorry to hear that but I hope you manage to get started.

a;sl pasld aksmdo kasmdk las;d;al, dsska mdk dmasjidi qdsma s dmaos la,sd las,do kmdq ,dokdmas ,asd kdmads, asdk masd,a sdka niggers d, pasdmm saodm lsa,dok amskd wqmokd sd;aspld, pasl,d psal,d pmsdok nokdqwmp qwl s,a,s dpalsd, [asd[ ,asdl [as damsd a[sd kaspdl a[sd[ asd la,sd as[d kmqij nm,asd

Attached: Distorted-pepe.gif (384x269, 60K)

The fucker's proficiency in arabic gives all of the posters ITT a good run for their money, he used to routinely correct native posters, debate about pre-islamic poetry and figure out unreadable calligraphy.

what kind of language is this?

Get out with your shour

Staged

Attached: 26734250_1798968253475719_8023918739402953826_n.jpg (493x514, 44K)

“The Evening of Ashura” by Mahmoud Farshchian, 1976.

This poster depicts the female members of Imam Hussain’s family mourning his death at the Battle of Karbala in 680 AD.

Attached: image.jpg (400x245, 31K)

Minakari is the art of painting, colouring and ornamenting the surface of metals by fusing over it brilliant colours that are decorated in an intricate design.
The Iranian craftsmen of Sassanid era invented it and Mongols spread it to India and other countries

Attached: image.jpg (800x558, 198K)

Early 19th century Iranian painting.

Attached: image.jpg (600x1066, 92K)

Okay I'm going to keep it 100 so I was playing Batman Arkham Origins well replaying it I'm bored and I was fighting copperhead and the way she was twisting and moving and licking her lips also the fighting moves that she was doing it was really doing a number on my penis so I've been looking for copperhead poem for the last 8 hours and have yet to find anything worth busting a beautiful macadamia on it so that's just what I'm going through right now it's a real real struggle that very few can understand also Deathstroke because God dammit that beautiful jawline it would be even beautifuller if it had a cock in it I'm not gay though I'm just experimenting

Shut the fuck up your punk ass nigga you know you talk a lot of shit online but but have the same energy when I see your faggot ass on 53rd Street I'ma pull up with my homies and we are going to do a drive-by with paintball guns filled with seamen you are back to inhale my semen you faggot ass nigga

why the fuck are you telling me and not everyone else

You know I just feel like you're the type of individual that appreciates honesty and excessive masturbation mostly the latter but it's cool though it doesn't cause blindness or excessive hair growth at the Palms just the butt cheeks I mean don't get me wrong I did masturbate a lot to that scene shit there are some semen stains on my flat screen right now because of my excessive masturbation but I'm trying to find something more realistic like a sex doll or just a girl that's willing 2 cosplay as that character you know just some Natalie Real Nigga Shit

hey maybe you should take some time and actually get therapy