If I go to India what are chances I marry some QT provided I look white?

If I go to India what are chances I marry some QT provided I look white?

Attached: PIC-HWB1627.jpg (820x1163, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFYiTS46x-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

43%

100%

if i go to india what are the chances i bang some single 30+ yr old ladies as a mutt with a BBC?

if you are black 0%

But why? I thought all women are after big penis

strict social classes, caste system, and very conservative, religious population means your chances are low

if a family won't let their daughter marry someone from their own village who is not of their caste/sect/religion/social class/ethnicity, what makes you think they'll marry her off to some random russian?

>user I am so poor in India :,( will you marry me and take me to your rich, safe and prosperous european homeland?
*one wedding and airplane trip later*
>wtf user

Attached: Screen shot 2018-05-20 at 10.55.01 AM.png (548x342, 294K)

epic

>airplane
End yourself

Your chances are kind of mixed as I can say from experience indian women are very attracted to white men, but their culture is very conservative so its very likely she will have pressure to marry indian, possibly of the same religion and caste and that family pressure will work against you. On the other hand westernised rich indians can even be supportive of their children marrying westerners and for the poor ones the idea of getting out of india and into the "rich west" could overpower family pressure. I would say mixed chances of marriage but definately very high chances of dating, just expect that youll probably have to do it semi secretly behind her families back.

literally 0%

Everyone who looks good here is upper class/upper caste and we never marry outside ethnic lines. You’ll stick out like a sore thumb anywhere you go and no girl will ever really come close to you

But how will your neighbors react when you bring a wife who shits on the field

B-but our GDP per capita is like 7 times higher.

for blacks it is literally -100%

Never ever even try to hit on an upper caste Indian girl in the north here if you value your own life. You will really get killed or lynched and I’m not joking

If I go to Russia what are chances I marry some QT provided I look north indian/persian?

Why is that? I mean whites actually conquered you and treated you like shit yet blacks get treated way worse than whites

We’re a 5000 year old civilization lol. 180 years of conquest is literally one page in the whole book. Caste/ethnos/race go much much deeper than everything here. People don’t like any foreigners at all

White people are still not treated even close to as bad because they’re usually rich and can be scammed of money. Blacks are always poor/immigrant students. Also, dark skin/african features are associated with literally being inferior/dravidian so that contributes too.

Depends on your bank balance.

So you're racist. Imagine my shock. No wonder India is a shithole

Like 70% I'd say.

But if the girl is lower caste?
Or indians see non-hindus as the absolute lowest caste?

They'll be relaxed about it more than you think

Nope. I am not the other Indian guy but. If a black person is rich enough he can get good pussy. My Nigerian friend is filthy rich and he married a pretty Indian girl. Here people care about your status like everywhere else and whites are stereotyped to be rich and high class people while Africans are stereotyped as poor and uncivilized.

This is somehow weird as absolute majority of Russian women literally dream of getting married with a foreigner as well as their families and this is not even limited to the 1st world (west EU and North America). And yet we do have toilets and the level of poverty is far from that in India

>Indians are bad because they are racist
>But Germans are BASED because Hitler killed the evil JUDEN

Hard to take anything on this website seriously when there's so much hypocrisy all around

>Implying there's only one person, group or shared opinion on this website

And yet, the people who view racism negatively only show up when a non-white nation is being discussed

Probably because most racism these days is originated by nonwhites

This isn't Jow Forums buddy. I despise Hitler and the Nazis.

> Africans are stereotyped as poor and uncivilized.

The irony.

A shithole that could wipe your entire little nation of the map of the earth and a shithole with the fastest growing economy and middle class in the world, yes!

The european era is over m8. You”ll be a minority in your nations by 2050 and eventually cease to exist as a people

I look pretty good and get compliments sometimes (only from guy freinds unfortunately because I dont have any female freinds) and Im lower caste.
Looks here are dependent on how rich you are, people who make it big coming from poor background dont look any different from people who already were rich.

Looks depends on genes and not on money. And girls don't care about looks as much as boys do, they care about status.

>Looks depends on genes
Not true, especially in India. Kya phoonk raha hai bhai? Mera post padha bhi hai ya nahi?

That's not entirely true. I'd think it's pretty obvious that rich people tend to be better looking.

>European
"Isn't it a fictional race and Shakespeare, Mozart and Issac Newton were proud blacks."
-People of 2050's Globalist Union (European Union today)

Attached: d2affa8681affb2de87a461264b90cc1.252x350x1.jpg (252x350, 22K)

Tarindu, muh onii-senpai, calm your tits already, pliski. Hansie-boy just kidding you.

Attached: 15178496906702.jpg (960x720, 169K)

>180 years of conquest is literally one page in the whole book

Shit, Muslims controlled India for 700 years. The British Raj was nothing.

Brits are Celts who first got conquered by Romans who ruled them for centuries. Then they got raped by Anglo Saxos and they still speak their language. Then they got conquered by French speaking Normans. Every country with long history have these kind of chapters. Ameriburgers can't understand it.

India ended up as THE most racist country in some poll.

>Gypsies
>Civilization

>So you're racist.
Implying it's bad

Aren't Gypsies East Europeans.

You should go to places like Guyana, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Fiji, Mauritius to marry an Indian female, they intermarry a lot in those places while in India, Sri Lanka it is impossible to marry one.

Here's a video of her from a movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFYiTS46x-8

>The irony.
The ones stereotyping them that way are the upper class Indians, who view the working class majority that way as well. I remember, my grandmother would get worried when our domestic help would brush her head or body against clothes put on the line to dry because it would pollute them.

>And girls don't care about looks as much as boys
t.ugly fag

Looks matter and for men this is especially true. Girls have tons of make up tools while for men it is not considered acceptable or common and men have lower standards in terms of looks.
Maybe the story in India where marriage is set up and negotiated by parents and you basically marry a person whom you talked to few times in your life is baka different though.

History is subjected and down to politics all the time.

Attached: kringelsammlung.jpg (411x500, 61K)

The other guy said that "The looks depend on money". Which I think is false. An ugly guy can never become good looking naturally only by earning money. While it is true that many girls date ugly rich people but it doesn't mean that those ugly guys have somehow become good looking. In those cases their status has attracted those girls.

Why are people in Jow Forums such brainlets.

Eh maybe it’s only true in Delhi/Punjab then? Idk about other parts since I’ve never been outside that area

continued - at least in NCR/north-west I can absolutely tell just from looks if a person is a servant/lower middle class or upper class or rich af.

It’s hard to explain but the overall physical appearance (skin color, face, height) is a 100% giveaway to their socioeconomic status

>The other guy said that "The looks depend on money". Which I think is false.
Than you're a brainlet.
If for example a girl is working hard since the age of six and has zero access to cosmetics and other stuff she is more likely to be ugly then one born to a wealthy family.
And as for the guys it depends a lot on food if you're hungry or eat garbage you are more likely to be ugly small penis manlet.

Exactly

Plus, in North-West India most upper caste Punjabis and Jatts are rich landowners so there is a strong correlation

This guy is very rich celebrity. Would you consider him to be good looking?

Attached: Johny-Lever-1.jpg (577x480, 84K)

Not enough cute Pajeetas i.t.t. t.b.h.

Attached: PoonamPandey2.jpg (650x800, 106K)

>And girls don't care about looks as much as boys do, they care about status
This. Girl can hit on poor guy, if he badass alpha

Attached: PoonamPandey1.jpg (1600x1201, 247K)

Indian women were made for Pakistani cock :)

what do brazilians think about us desu? I’ve always been curious

> North-West Indians and Pakistanis are two different people

Attached: 61027F44-973A-4FC2-9A9A-D989B1FE5950.jpg (211x239, 10K)

Pic related.

Attached: _06851c0c-b2ed-11e6-9428-9e75312725ed.jpg (640x482, 44K)

We like you, or to be more honest, you're too far away for us to care about, and the general image we have of any country in that position is positive.

You're the same thing.

Attached: milk truk just arive.jpg (1000x750, 248K)

Attached: 1526832044334.jpg (174x170, 10K)

Based

I could be a pashtun or a baloch, sweaty :)

Attached: IMG_2653.jpg (300x250, 30K)

Attached: image_15.jpg (956x1280, 206K)

> tfw I don’t recognize any of them

Is this bad or have I just been living in america far too long?

kek johnny lever , haven't heard that name in years. Love his humour

Attached: 1522192989664.jpg (767x959, 101K)

Attached: 1477900113296.jpg (803x906, 253K)

> he thinks pashtuns and balochis are completely different people from punjabi jats and kashmiri brahmins

How can wh*te women even compete?

Attached: 81124414-2CD5-4349-990C-AB4F9CC91558.jpg (312x471, 31K)

Paki girls are made for Big Black Cock.

Attached: Pak-girl.jpg (800x599, 70K)

because blacks are fucking scum lmao

>he thinks they aren't

Ah yes, the phenotypical fascimilie of the pathan i.e, that is the Punjabi jat and the Kashmiri brahmin.

Attached: IMG_2656.png (590x466, 299K)

now some chutiya westerner will come here and tell us how white she looks.

post indian qts

some are very light skin and with Caucasian features they are pretty much pseudo-white

Paki girls

Attached: 9c4a4667394b37de18ba05bf0586dcb5.jpg (346x554, 36K)

Boy suffers from autism

I’ll ask just two questions

1) do you have blue/green eyes?

2) are you over 6’ tall?

They are Iranians you retard. Not same as Jatt or Brahmin. Maybe distantly related to them.

No and no :)

Attached: x240-7bb.jpg (240x240, 17K)

kek

kinda cute but looks like a typical punjabi village girl

I wouldn’t really say any of us can pass off as white but high caste punjabi jats/rajputs can pass as southern euro easily (Inb4 triggered pastas start saying n-no)

>cuckshmiris / jats can pass as southern europeans

Attached: IMG_2639.jpg (420x350, 36K)

>ant's picture of such beauty

Attached: 20a37a5170be54784f0b98fef2d69694.jpg (755x768, 42K)

Paki girls are made for their Cousin's Cock.

Attached: img52718_1433163191_aGNpZGk=.jpg (332x443, 38K)

you’ve never been to southern europe have you?

This guy is 100% Italian and looks like this

Attached: 1EAC017D-B46E-4112-BE4B-8CED6FE352A3.jpg (495x297, 26K)

don't you have enough qt in russia

Attached: 1435356218672.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Souther Euros are short highted soyboys. Jatts are tall and alpha.

> tfw jatt and 6’3

Attached: A64ABF14-6DA8-42BB-915A-11CE69DC328E.jpg (411x358, 26K)

>Jatts are tall and alpha

Kek, more like manchildren obsessed with salman khan.

Paki Jatts are mutts. They are not real Jatts.

> he’s under 6 foot
> thinks the tallest ethnicity in India are “man-children”

jatts are the niggers of india.

It's a state of a person's mind. Now praise bhaiya.

>everyone in the subcontinent
>not a mutt

t. reddy venkatraman

actually, i'm ganpatrao joshi

Go to local gypsy camp

>bbc
T. 4 inch penis

dunno seen many white chicks with indians here never the other way around
anyway everyone's different man.no one has a similar opinion in life so do what ya want.

>tfw jatt and 6'4"

Wtf is that on her hand?