Flyover America seems pretty comfy to me. Why are costfags so condescending about the Midwest?

Flyover America seems pretty comfy to me. Why are costfags so condescending about the Midwest?

Attached: 60.jpg (1600x660, 219K)

Because coastfags are brainlets who base their knowledge about the other parts of America entirely on stereotypes.

Because they have their heads up their asses, and would rather be called anything but American

So they think that everyone outside of NY, WA and Cali is a dumb redneck?

Yep.

jealousy

Attached: upper great plains.png (1600x1389, 1.2M)

Because it's full of G*rman descent.

Flyover isn't flyover. That photo is from Montana or Wyoming or something, and the Midwest consists of dreary shitholes like Indiana where nature isn't mentionworthy and life is boring, same goes for all the flat Plains states. Also the further west you go, the later it's been settled, the later the majority of the population growth has occured, and the less history and character towns and cities have. In a lot of cases you have one remotely historical main street, and then just grids of relatively new single story houses. Sure, in a lot of western states you're surrounded by beautiful nature, but the towns themselves are absolutely soulless.

(and here's why that's a good thing)

Californian's who laugh at "flyover states" are nonsensical. I've been to Cali, I've seen the heroin addicts passed out along San Francisco and the homeless tent cities along the interstates. Fucking awful, third world conditions. I can only imagine the people shitposting on Jow Forums are rich and don't have to deal with

everybody jerks off the midwest as being a wonderland

Montana and wyoming are shitholes

Attached: IMG_3716.jpg (835x560, 295K)

Attached: 1507485793609.jpg (645x773, 56K)

The only reason to go to california is to visit the amazing state parks, some nice beaches, go to the desert, or go skiing all a few hours drive.

Montana and Wyoming aren't even on that map, and Wyoming in particular is one of the highest income states of all despite being the capital of nowhere. Plus, as I've said, hard to be in the Rockies and not have pretty nature to enjoy at the very least, which is more than possibly the majority of Americans can say of themselves.

Only on Jow Forums buddy

Most of us forget they exist for the most part.
It's like we know they're there. But aside from NY, Cali, Alaska, Hawaii, Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, Virginia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Ohio, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, South and North Carolina, and Tennessee nobody knows jack shit about the rest of the country.

At least that's how it is in Virginia.

>Tennessee
>mfw V...Virginia-senpai noticed me...

Attached: 1451884706-42b04aef4d88faa0301e5108e7dca95b.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

ONLY because of Nashville

Why not Memphis? We gave you rock and roll and delicious chocolate waifus

Actually the opposite of it is true. Flyover fags are obnoxious when it comes to their treatment of coast fags

Los Angeles is also not really anything great unless you're in Tom Cruise's income bracket. It's ridiculously big, crime-infested, and has stupid high costs of living.

If you get away from the urban shitholes, CA has some fantastic nature.

Attached: Avenue-of-the-Giants-750x500.jpg (750x500, 239K)