Third worlders have better christian values than those f*rst world degenerates

Third worlders have better christian values than those f*rst world degenerates.

Attached: 20150629_Gay_Marriage_Fo.jpg (960x684, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Differentiating between "England/Wales" and Scotland
>Not including Northern Ireland

Some severe retards made this map.

Based Belgium

>tfw probably the faggiest country out there

Its not even about Christianity, its about a common sense

>map shows only countries where same-sex unions are actually called "same-sex marriages" and not countries where homosexuals can be in an union that isn't called "marriage" but is functionally the same.

good try abdul

t. Moorish Pederast

What's even the point of gay marriage? It doesn't make any sense.

That's because christianity is a third world ideology.

Depends on the country and legislation. In Finland, the widow couldn't inherit the partner in case of death for example.

It's easy to think of marriage as a christian tradition while it is in fact more about legal protection for most gay people.

Oh no, not the Christian values?!

which is why the rape and murder so much less and priests never molested all those kids

Well they are different countries?

You know that you can fucking write a will beforehand without any kind of marriage requirements?

Germany strong

You know Jesus would mock the Catholic Church for their bigotry, right?

Attached: 1481521211752.jpg (785x757, 38K)

>(((Chr*stian))) "values"

It's differentiated because of when marriage was legalised. 2013 for England and Wales, 2014 for Scotland

is it Lisp?

not anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Germany
>Same-sex marriage became legal in Germany on 1 October 2017.

Not a problem, it's just means that they are civilized 1st-worldlers. Sill love Germany.

There are many problems besides inheritance that will can't fix. You can't make a decision for your partner in a hospital if you aren't married. You can't use your partner's medical insurance. You can't grant your partner citizenship if he/she happens to be a foreigner. And the list goes on

What did jesus say about gay people?

This map is old.

Attached: photo_2018-05-20_15-00-42.jpg (640x637, 113K)

>You can't make a decision for your partner in a hospital if you aren't married.
bullshit
>You can't use your partner's medical insurance.
Change the insurance policy instead of letting faggots to get married
>You can't grant your partner citizenship if he/she happens to be a foreigner.
Good, it should stay that way. And citizenship by marriage should be forbidden anyways, its fucking retarded and moronic
>Do not think that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

Why would I care if some dude wants to fuck another dude? More women for me.

>More women for me.
m8...you're a 4channer, remember?

I'm pretty normie. I just like all the dumb shit that goes on here.

>Change the insurance policy instead
There are way too many policies you need to change, this was just one example. And it is not that easy to change an existing law.
>its fucking retarded and moronic
Imagine if a husband dies in an accident, his wife is sent back to where she is from, kids are put into an orphanage. The family is destroyed. Is this what the Bible teaches you? Is this your beloved family values?
The only retarded thing here is that you would rewrite the entire law to hold on to "sacredness" of marriage. The state shouldn't decide what it is doing based on "sacredness". You can still have your funny "sacred" ceremony in the church, nobody is fucking taking that from you.
>bullshit
How is that bullshiit? You just don't have any arguments, the only reason why you wouldn't let gay people marry is that you are just a pathetic soulless piece of shit.

fuck the pope and his gay red shoes

>There are way too many policies you need to change, this was just one example. And it is not that easy to change an existing law.
Better than change a concept that is active since time immemorial and is a foundation of the society as we know it.
>Imagine if a husband dies in an accident, his wife is sent back to where she is from, kids are put into an orphanage.
What I know is that many are marrying to get citizenship and then divorce henceafter. So yes, its fucking moronic. You should at least have swiss tier laws regarding citizenship.
>How is that bullshiit? You just don't have any arguments
Its bullshit because I know it is and I know medical system at our hospitals and I know that it is absolutely idiotic to dare to change traditional concept of family that has been sacred in every culture for thousands of years

Are you a Pidarast (aka failure of Darwinian theory of evolution) yourself?

Thats how it all starts...

>hurr le gays r bad xD
Kill yourself virgin.

Based Kartuli

what did you mean by this?

>It's easy to think of marriage as a christian tradition while it is in fact more about legal protection for most gay people.
dont call it marriage then. Call it a "legal contract" or whatever lmao.

>what did you mean by this?
>"I'm a failure of nature and a nominee for Darwin award, but I want others to be proud of this"