Do you think Polish people are racist and nazi?

Do you think Polish people are racist and nazi?

In Poland, Russians and Ukrainians get attacked because of their nationality on a daily basis.

Attached: 250px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (250x156, 304)

We should send Makeev there

Poles are civic nationalists, they just hate Russians and Hohols for purely political reasons you fucking gopnik

In general terms I'd agree, and they have good reasons for their antipathy against both of those, but there is also a sizeable cryptofascist nationalist organisation in Poland that goes by "ONR".

Good for them

Nationalists "patriots". Also many bandit-like guys there.

Poland are in the EU yet they don't flood us with refugees. France and Germany etc do. That's because France and Germany actually have culture that they feel needs to be enriched. Poland is a culturally deserted. There's nothing to enrich here. Yet the most nazi and racist people are Poles and they are extremely proud of being Polish. They don't have a culture to speak of but they're proud.

Attached: trump-poland-17.jpg (900x538, 74K)

>Poles are civic nationalists
Sorry friend, the only "civic nationalists" on this planet are amerigoblins because theres no such thing as american "nationality" or "ethnicity" therefore they can only band themselves based on the idea of "having american passport"

Attached: ZeRP0Jl.gif (354x223, 1.66M)

I´d bet money that you have either a Russian or German in your direct lineage

It's true, I've already killed four Russians today and it's barely noon.
Haven't touched a single Ukrainian though because there's no such thing.

whats your favourite way to eat a russian, fellow poles?
I liked them cooked, ukrainians are better roasted

Are Polish girls less patriotic?

Attached: 1526803798754.jpg (500x378, 54K)

>Do you think Polish people are racist and nazi?
Yes

Truth is, Polish people are NOT good people

they killed juice/ kikes in WW2 when they had the chance
they raped killed German women and stole Prussia
they kill Russians and Ukrainians
they are racist

they deserve and should get what Based Sweden did to them aka
>THE DELUGE

Just Imagine Russian bro, if the Swedes hadn't done that, what epic shit these Poles would have let loose on the surroundings

Pic attached, Deluge 2.0 is needed

Attached: czesto-2.jpg (348x288, 12K)

How do you know they were Russians and not Ukrainians?

We are not Nazi. We are anti Nazi. We are catholic patriots.

Most Poles are ethnic nationalist. We will tolerate foreigners but you will never be a Pole no matter how long you are here. Good example are Tatars who have been here centuries but we still see as not-Polish.

>"catholic patriots" - choose one unless you live in Vatican

Racist definitely, but no nazi. To be a nazi means to be German supremacist. Any non-German nazi is an idiot.

Polish catholics are more catholic than the Pope.

This so much

>I accept some guy in Rome as my highest authority
>I am a patriot
cognative dissonance/10

They are okay, if you know them in person. They are just highly prejudiced, because of things what happened in the past. (e.g. WWII and USSR) And Putin's stance in regard to Poland doesn't help. That's why lots of Poles project their hatred against them. And I sort of can understand it. It's similar here in East Germany and other Eastern countries.

Collectivism is the last trait of human nature from the times when we lived in caves.

No, I accept Jesus Christ and his church and that is what I take my orders from. I don't take orders from Argentinian leftists.

Patriotism or Jesus Christ - choose one unless you are an Arab.
You know that according to your mythology Jesus was an Arab... right.

The the pope is the de facto head of the Roman catholic church, isn't he?

Jesus was Aramaic. Why choose one when they both go together?

He is the vicar of Christ. Christ is in charge not him. Popes are wrong a lot. Christ is never wrong.

>Aramaic was a language spoken by Arameans tribes originating in Arab territories.

Yes, so he was Aramean not Arab.

Oh god sake, in real life all people are almost the same, especially white ones from Europe. In the internel you can call hohol as hohol, irl you will say - wow, that's cool, how do like Russia? and he will answer - yes. Because in the internet you can't feel another human, you just uses your little xenophobic knowledge about nation. Latvian - he eat sprots! But IRL, especially in other country you may be good friends. As i did with americans, brits and even dutch. They are literally the same.

Nazi? No. Racist? Absolutely.
But when it comes to Russians and Ukrops, I think it's just about "political" reasons. If you go around praising people who killed them by the tens or hundreds of thousands, don't expect any other response.

Aramean was an Arab tribe inhabiting the Arab world... so he was an Arab.

For example i'm pretty sure that i'll found many things on common with this Lithuanian boy. And we can be friends. But here, we must hate each other. Why?

That is not what an Arab is. Arabs speak Arabic. Jesus spoke Aramaic. So he was not an Arab.

According to the collectivist idiots you must hate each other because of the thing the people who died years ago did to each other... Logic

I think Poland is very nice

What are Polish people even like? I’ve never met on before

Also, never heard anything racist about my nationality IRL. Mostly they are interested how's life in Russia. Few of them said that Putin is bad, and i'm agreed with them.

Average European people.

There are three types of Poles.

Drunkard degenerate lowlives.

People who wish they were Germans.

Catholic extremists.

All of them are extremely xenophobic to Ukrainians and Russians.

t. Ukrainian

There are three types of People.

Drunkard degenerate lowlives.

People who wish they were someone else.

Religious extremists.

There are also people who simply wish to live their live in peace, have hobbies and don't give a fuck about morons.

>there are also bleh bleh

So that's 4 kinds of people no?

>There are also people who simply wish to live their live in peace, have hobbies and don't give a fuck about morons.
It's Ukrainians.

no, for comparison Ukraine openly glorifies the Waffen-SS and other Nazi collaborators. Poland doesn't have that

>civic nationalism
if you ever use those words to describe a country in Europe again, I'll tear off your testicles.

Attached: amerigoblin.png (741x630, 27K)

which fight with polish nazis when they tried to polonize lands of three countries

>Trying to Polonise something that was always historically Polish
Ukrainians are retarded.

>Trying to occupy something that was always historically Russian

yeah yeah sure the whole world is polish but enemies occupy it

>He thinks Russia is a real thing and not just Musovite imperialism gone wild.

Glad you understand.

Most of you are just collectivists idiots who should live in caves. It's like that with roughly 80% percent of the people on earth.

Only 20 % are normal... not Ukrainians, not German, not Poles, not Americans, not Arabs, just people who want to live, be free and be happy wherever the happened to be born.

I was born in Poland so I am Polish. I hate 80 % of Poles. I hate 80% of people born in other countries as well because they are idiots.

You can say I am patriotic, but what that means for me is caring for the environment and communities I live in or being kind to people who are kind to me...
not waving stupid colorful peace of cloth and hating people just because a long time someone did something bad to someone else.

*tips*

I think 80% of people should unite and exterminate that 20%

~napiwki fedora~

courtesy of google translate

Catholic literally means 'universal'.

In general, they're pretty hateful and insecure. Most hate most, but envy & hate their fellow Poles above all others.

Dont mind either way desu

Wont be getting with another Polish grill ever again though, that's for sure

Attached: 1454183782401.jpg (900x900, 177K)

Nazis were ethnic nationalists. Pokes are ethnic nationalists. Nazis murdered Jews. Poles murdered Jews. Therefore, poles are nazis.

hateful - yes
most hateful towards other polacks - yes
insecure - no

Hateful poeple are insecure poeple you subhuman.

Are your Tatars muslims? Do you get along?

brilliant logic and spelling you tub of lard

I think anyone who tells the EU to fuck off and die is doing at least something right.

Not shitposting. Yes, poland is full of polish-catholic idjits who attack anyone who looks at them funny.

56% telling us how it is. WE WUZ WORLD POLICE. STOP EU, LET US MAKE YOU OUR BITCH EUROPE.

>name calling
Pretty insecure senpai.

why do people think "collectivists" and "individualists" are actual political ideologies

>SURRENDERING THE ABILITY TO MAKE OUR OWN LAWS, CONTROL OUR OWN FINANCES, FORCES US TO PUT THE INTERESTS OF OUR PEOPLE SECOND TO A BUNCH OF UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS IS A GOOD THING!

>Take my american dick and like it bitch

the post

>We will tolerate foreigners but you will never be a Pole no matter how long you are here

Imagine dispersing all over the world to do all manner of work just to escape your own little hellhole and holding this opinion, I'm starting to understand why the Poles are Loathed throughout Europe

Isn’t this what republicans voted for?

Where the fuck are you getting that from? You're not even relevant enough for the US to worry about, but surrendering any and all national sovereignty is fucking retarded.
No, that's what dems vote for routinely.

No it sounds to me like you are an idiot with shitty priorities.

>unelected bureaucrats
This is how you know someone has no idea what they're talking about

>People your country didn't elect have authority over your country
How is it wrong?

Countries elect their EU MPs, and those MPs are in charge of voting in the EU
Much like in the UK you vote for your local MP and they in turn vote for a prime minister.
The problem with the EU isn't that officials aren't elected (which they are), it's that people in various countries know nothing of how the EU functions, and so you get the impression that while you're living in Spain, some dude you've never heard of from Germany is running your country.

all Poles are religious because of their low intelligence

So you're saying that if every other MP decides your country should get fucked, it gets fucked and you have no recourse.
So how was my statement wrong?

I was commenting on the "unelected bureaucrats" part, which was why your statement is wrong.
They are indeed elected, it's just that them fucking up your country is what you sign for when you join a political union, the EU at this point is close to becoming a de-facto federalized Europe, it's as if Texas was Italy and they were trying to leave the U.S, although it's not that strict but from a trade,capital investments and their accumulated debt perspective, they would definitely get the short end of the stick.

>Do you think Polish people are racist and nazi?
They are. They have an inferiority complex towards everyone who isnt them

I'll give you that my statement was technically wrong, but I won't concede that it was wrong in practice.

Europe either needs to completely federalize under a central body or not at all, but this halfassed federalization looks like a shitshow from over here.