I HATE British

They destroyed so many cultures and stole so much wealth.

Instead of making up for it by rebuilding those countries they try to make up for it by virtue-signaling and spreading thier Multicultural propaganda overseas. Acting like they have the moral high ground and cirticizing other countries when the only reason they want "diversity" is for economic reasons.

How about properly rebuilding the countries you colonized, then they wouldn't be shit holes and wouldn't have to immigrate to your countries in the first place.

All Britian is doing is committing double suicide. They destroyed other cultures so they destroyed themself and everyone else in the world.

Disgusting

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rMRi2VbB94
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/2pykZl_HEX1NnEUh8MICuA/
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like japanese from Jow Forums anime forum, but I have to agree here.

Says the country that raped and murdered everything in their region.

Two nukes weren't enough.

>Says the country that the entire existence is based on raping and genociding natives by constantly describing them and breaking treaties

Two towers wasn't enough

B A S E D

>They destroyed so many cultures and stole so much wealth
Nothing wrong with that. Might makes right.

Please tell me more about a whole bunch of shit that didn't happen.

>Inb4 spread the common cold on purpose

Sounds like you're just salty about being our bitch.

>and stole so much wealth.
This is what they did with modern day India Pakistan Bangladesh

3.9 Million Pounds paid by Mir Jafar to East India Company 1757
230000 pounds per annum from Mir Jafar's Successor
Annual takling 1932900 pounds from Bengal Bihar and Orissa
Annual revenue from Bihar alone: 680000 pounds
Famine 1770 : 10 million dead, directly due to British policies
Annual revenue from Bengal from 1793: 2.68 million pounds
Famines in 1783, 1792, 1807, 1813, 1823, 1834 and 1854
Famines in 1877, 1878, 1889, 1892, 1897, 1900 : 15 million dead. Note how the incidence of famine has increased with the passage of colonial rule...
Revenue from Allahabad: Pounds 1682306 per annum circa 1800s
Land Tax: 50% of produce
Maratha area: annual revenue 1,500,000 pounds per annum circa 1800s
Indian Debt: pounds 51,000,000 in 1857
Indian Debt: pounds 97,000,000 in 1862
Indian Debt pounds 200,000,000 in 1901
44 Million sterling annual outflow from India to Britain. Multiply this figure alone by around 150 - that is approximate 6600 Million - 6.6 Billion. Now compound by 8%... the number comes to 37 Trillion pounds - or nearly 73 Trillion Dollars. India's external debt as on March 2011 was 345.8 Billion Dollars.
Just one years revenue earnings to the British amount to 243 Billion Sterling- nearly 480 Billion Dollars
Compound the 1.5 Million taking in 1757 for 245 years at 8% - and you get a jaw-dropping number of 232 Trillion Sterling - or 475 Trillion Dollars

>232 Trillion Sterling - or 475 Trillion Dollars

lol

they rewrite so much of history. they are despicable. they have done nothing but hurt humanity. it is astonishing how many tragedies, wars, negative events have British fingerprints on them. it is astonishing how many points of blame there are within British culture. it is not a surprise how little criticism they receive. they have doctored their international reception for centuries now. they are an awful country.

They help create the Anglo demonization of Germans to try to avoid guilt and blame on themselves

This
would agree but then isnt that what your cunt is doing now?
The Sea Eye A is even worse the Goebbels and his evil propaganda

USA btfo

angry japs never mention the nukes

Well, they lost all their power and now the UK is just USA's lapdog. It will only keep losing relevance as time passes, so who cares what the British think

Attached: GDP_per_capita_of_India_(1820_to_present).png (728x402, 1.12M)

has anybody milked a civilisation so effectively. A private company did all the conquering and they used native Indians as occupation troops.
Then skim money and control the economy to sling shot industrialisation. Fuck me if another country lets you do that who wouldn't do it.

Kek.

Attached: 200% lel.gif (497x732, 475K)

Sounds a lot like another country I know of, actually.

Nice trips

You are right
The ruled by division, made Hindus fight Muslims and so on
the actual blame lies with us
that much I agree

but pillaging is still pillaging

US absolutely devastated.

Kind of ridiculous post lol. Are you on a proxy you've forgotten? You have a Japanese flag?

They were easily the biggest factor in the formation of both world wars, they also then spent less time fighting than doctoring new ways to carve up the world. Their hegemony and well documented empire was the sole root cause for world war one. Their insistency on a cruel punishment on Germany was the cause for world war two. It is easy to blame France for opposition to the 14 points but they were legitimately threatened and at risk from Germany this is something demonstrably false for the br*Toids. Their absolute refusal to defend their allies while clinging to their dying empire all whilst carving up the middle east and the Balkans with the Soviets whom they also backstabbed is just ridiculous. You can go stretches of centuries where Britain did nothing beyond exploitative and despicable things where every major catastrophe they left their fingerprints. They are the worst thing to ever happen to this world and in terms of global reception they are going to get away with it

I like India but why are you still part of the commonwealth.

Also it's cucked that people who speak English are posh and people avoid speaking native language. And it's cucked that Hindu nationalism is taboo and matter of debate. Just kick out the muslims

oh yeah it was definitely wrong and people who talk about how they were bringing civilisation is retarded.
But as far as running a colony it was probably the most enriching anybody had. Milking it without skinning the sheep and using it to actually make shit not just importing gold and silver like Spain. All the moneys fucking long gone now though.

Most English were poor back in England then

Wtf I love japanska now

>Just kick out the muslims
WTF?

care to explain?

>why are you still part of the commonwealth
It's a meaningless term nowadays. The queen of UK isn't the head of state here. We just participate in the commonwealth games, that's all.

As far as English is concerned, India missed out on industrialisation completely because it was a colony. Unlike Japan, we don't have many old corporations of our own and foreign companies have been opening up branches here since the economy opened up back in 1991. These companies pay more money, so there's a relation between being relatively wealthy and being fluent in the language.

We must solve the *nglo problem by the sword

Hindus are almost all gone in Pakistan and are persecuted. They have no rights. Why should India reciprocate?

They are finished so if there's a god he hates them too

It's all so tiresom.jpg

>Hindus are almost all gone in Pakistan
Completely wrong, have you been watching Indian TV?

> and are persecuted.
No they are not, a Dalit Hindu Paki lady was recently elected as a Sentaor (Upper House of Parliament)
you are basing your opinion on TV propaganda only

> They have no rights.
On the basis of what?
google Pakistani Law

Amerimutts on suicide watch

They had a final good chance with the EU but then

>Brexit

the final nail in the coffin

When they miss Muh moniez they will try to side with burgers and bring war to Yoorup
I believe they will pitch you guys and Russia against burgers and the Anglo Alliance
this is how they make money

>wage war
>pillage
>profit

So watch out Germany

Attached: 200px-The_Evil_Empire_Cover.jpg (200x299, 16K)

The 18th and 19th centuries were like, 1000 years ago guys. Chill we can be friends now.

The U.K. is irrelevant now, so you don't need to pay attention to us anymore ;^).

Attached: 1524067775414.gif (633x600, 176K)

Disgusting anglos. They think, they are choosen by god, like jews.

Every surviving British man is a blemish on somebody's life. Somebody not British has met this individual. If someone has seen a cockroach but refused to squash it are they not culpable for the resulting infestation?

Japs are just shit tier brits
We removed cultures while you couldn't
Nipshits couldn't even remove Korean culture when they tried lmao
Apologise for Nanijin

Attached: 1526782165257.jpg (1080x793, 172K)

The difference between the UK and Japan is that no one stopped us, so we managed to do it. Your country would have done the same except it stopped, not only that but we did it to fucking African and Native Americans, pretty irrelevant in terms of achievment, you went after the Chinese of the oldest civilisations with thousands of years of achievments and a cultural powerhouse. I guarantee if we had spared those cultures, you wouldnt even know their names. Also we had to rebuild because your fucking ally bombed us.

Ultimatetly you wouldnt have talked about the US instead of Britain, since they are the current superpower and have been for nearly a century, and their the ones at the heart of cultural homegenisation atm, but they bombed the shit out you country and so Japan redirects its anger at an old power.

sharts eternally buttblasted and btfo

t. grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz

Terrified. Terrified btitish brutish cockroaches struggle for justification. The destruction of your society is inevitable and I'll get a boner

this

Attached: IJA vs ISIS.jpg (1203x583, 121K)

Attached: e562dd89df1fd22d93bfc16a48fc05ca.jpg (564x706, 52K)

The absolute level of delusion

left:
>The virgin stroke

right:
>THE CHAD CLEAVE

Brits did nothing wrong tbqh.

awesome answer

Oh boy some of these answers. How?

Pearl harbor 2 right here

Attached: 1494348247897.jpg (306x450, 22K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x378, 54K)

>describing

Attached: 1491667682463.png (741x609, 27K)

You are a genius ahahah

>that one obsessive retard mutt itt
pathetic tbqh
And OP is just bitter because Japan tried (and failed) to be the British Empire of the East. You just went straight to indiscriminately raping and torturing and mutilating everyone, it's shameful. That yank was right, two nukes wasn't enough. and while 9/11 is always funny the jap's comeback was hypocritical as fuck.

kys filthy inbred paki. That book is a joke and we give more money to the EU than we ever get back. Stop being so bitter and move on, I mean, just imagine if we had treated you like the Japanese treated the Chinese. You wouldn't be on Jow Forums.org crying about how much cream we skimmed off the top of your Muslim shithole.

you subhumans need to get our language out of your disgusting mouths and your calloused shitty brown fingers off of our technology.

i dont think that british behave particularily bad if you compared with every empire that has ever existed
persians romans arabs mongols....
at least they brought the world to a new era of development and 90% that is alive today is thanks to the medicine and industrial revoñution that happened in brittain

chinks now are doing the exact things with uighurs and tibetans they are displacing every one of them and in 50 -100 years there wont any remnant of this people an his culture

Burgers BTFO

oh shit

>That book is a joke
>H-how could anybody ever think my great UHMPIYAH was bad fucking continentals and pakis
kys

True
USA is so much preferable than the eternal angl*

Attached: 515xErPPvmL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (342x499, 43K)

You can't destroy what wasn't built in the first place matey

typical britbong
typical gook

It is, it's a joke. It's both partially comedic and totally disingenuous.
I'm not saying any book critical about the British empire is inherently wrong or bad, I'm saying that book in particular is a meme by a disingenuous attention-whore yank scam artist, dragged out by people who have a bitter hateful obsession with Britain who don't put any real thought into their bitter obsessive hatred, who think a book they haven't read with the word "evil" on the front of it will lend their bitter emotional obsessive hatred some intellectual weight.
The British empire was probably the single most magnanimous major empire there's ever been by any serious metric. Were we worse than the Romans? Japanese? Mongols? Ottomans? Spanish? Portuguese? Belgian? Obviously fucking not, but no, it's fucking EBIL!!! fuggin *nglos reeeee

>flag
kys you pretty much non-country faggot

Attached: 1510069058180.jpg (620x387, 47K)

>Nipshits couldn't even remove Korean culture when they tried lmao
you can't remove what doesn't exist in the first place, and despite all the butthurt they do exactly what we do to such an extent that nowadays they even claim origins of what imperial japan forced them to do or accept lol

Attached: 1520317792311.png (900x961, 324K)

な、なんでそんなに英語が流暢なんでつか?

a better question is who has been the most
magnanimous empire ,maybe the greeks and achaemid empire?

Italian Empire

Attached: 1448243936227.gif (450x253, 1.86M)

rare

based

Attached: great britain.png (1192x1885, 1.56M)

You post this exact same picture everywhere all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rMRi2VbB94

GREAT thread
proud of all of you

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/2pykZl_HEX1NnEUh8MICuA/
you're mentally ill and it was good seeing you get btfo in that one thread

Why are people on Jow Forums so seethingly obsessed with us?
Aren't we like, a tiny irrelevant island or something? Why do you feel the need to make so many long angry posts and image compilations about us? Why can't you stop yourselves from thinking about us? We're not even the world's superpower anymore and you physically can't stop being obsessed with us, it's so strange.

Attached: 1515179336998.jpg (273x366, 24K)

which thread?

>no one stopped us

You basically made up some shit to destabilize regions.
Thanks for the radical islam by the way, that's on you too.

any thread where you try to act smarter than you are and get effortlessly btfo by your British superiors, who you can't stop obsessing over. You may hate us and be obsessed with us but anyone who sees your hundreds of posts about us just pities you.

you're not even a namefag and you're still recognised by on your creepy posting habits, that should disturb you.

Same.

Attached: 1526769026941.png (400x400, 11K)

>recognised by on your
oops, recognised BASED on your

Most of today's problems can be traced back to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

Attached: 1415997502806.jpg (341x443, 32K)

you mean the thread where i post studies and facts and butthurt brits respond with "muhh cherry picking" or "ure mentally ill"?

lmao the more butthurt replies i get the more i will post

Germans have ruined the world more than anyone
Britain's major crime is trying to keep the balance of power in Europe, which Germany has repeatedly undermined at everybody's expense. Britain has literally never attempted the conquer Europe.

Attached: 1495642362609.jpg (397x960, 110K)

All of those sensationalist headlines are from British newspapers. Our media is like that.

He's a Slav living in Germany who spends his life spreading anti-British propaganda on an anime website.

Brits suck desu.

But you are mentally ill. And the shit you post is cherrypicked.
You're the one butthurt enough to make hundreds of posts about us. You're so massively in denial about your own mentality. You're a mentally ill Russia-loving Britain-obsessed volga retard.

every post you make about us solidifies how obsessed with us you are. I just pity you tbqh

Did you even watch the video?
>Germans have ruined the world more than anyone
How? Germany didn't instigate a bunch of conflict all over the world.
Offtopic but kinda funny how Germany got a booming industry after WW2 while the UK was fucked.

>He's a Slav living in Germany who spends his life spreading anti-British propaganda on an anime website.
:^)

facts cannot be cherry picked. if you're fat then you're fat, calling me mentally ill won't change that

ah yes the typical "bbc makes anti-british propaganda by reporting on scientific studies" excuse. why are brits so fucking pathetic and insecure?

>statistics cannot be shown in different lights to imply different things
so this is the power of volga

>if you're fat then you're fat
but I'm not fat
you're obsessed with brits being fat, ugly, poor, and whatever, but I'm almost certainly far more healthy, far more attractive, and far richer than you are. Based on your insane, inexplicably hate-filled, obsessive posting habits, there's absolutely no way that you're a functional or attractive or decent person in real life.

>deeply obsessive man calls other people pathetic
lel

actually i think you guys are right.

i shouldn't be wasting my time arguing with literal autists who will keep denying reality till the day they die, it's just no use

Attached: file.png (618x400, 215K)

Attached: 1496529394319.png (1025x840, 120K)

wtf im a seperatist now

>literal autists
but user you're one of the single biggest autists on Jow Forums, if not the biggest.
Why are you so insecure about who you are? Why do you keep projecting all of your insecurities onto us? It's pathetic

post a pic of yourself. if not then you proved to this whole board that you're a lying insecure coward.

stop projecting your own insecurities onto me. i merely post scientific studies. you're the one who is whining all the time
>n-n-no i'm very attractive, i'm not fat YOU are fat miimimimimi
lol