Your country

>your country
>do you live in an interesting place?

I live in the oldest city in Finland.

Attached: åbo-domkyrka.jpg (1600x1200, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cities_and_towns_built_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live in the city where Jägermeister is produced

Attached: teaser_instagram.jpg (1366x768, 89K)

Russia
No, I live in a shitty russian version of suburbs, a town founded in 1949 as a satellite of Moscow which doesn't have anything but bunch of shitty malls.

Attached: domodedovo-sverhu-0386.jpg (2000x1333, 1.87M)

I got the idea for the thread by looking through Russian cities on wikipedia:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cities_and_towns_built_in_the_Soviet_Union
I'm sure there's something interesting to say about all of them.

Egypt
I used to live in Alexandria which was founded by Alexander around 330 BC.

Attached: perhaps.png (420x420, 12K)

I live in the village that lies exactly on true east in Iceland.

The list there looks incomplete desu

It was the capital of the Spanish empire for some years

Attached: 25368262018_3bd0eb6ed1_b.jpg (1024x768, 354K)

yes, i live in the oldest place in Finland. Hah. Beat you, t*rkuian

I live in Stockholm, area called Östermalm.
Not really interesting but beautiful.

Attached: östermalm.jpg (1132x1561, 1.29M)

I live in the most isolated city in the world. It's pretty great to live in but we have a problem of not knowing how to make people want to travel here.

We haven the anual Oktoberfest

Attached: file.png (780x520, 840K)

I live in the oldest city in Germany and the birthplace of Karl Marx. We are pretty irrelevant nowadays and I love it

thx for selling the 0 euro bills :)

I live in the most well preserved medieval towns in Europe.
It's often called the "city of roses" thanks to thousands of rosebushes and it is surrounded by a 1200 year old defense wall.
The town is full of ruins, medieval buildings, tunnels and even crypts.
It was the place of one of Europe's most bloody wars as well, on the 27th of July 1361 the "Battle of Wisby" took place where thousands died, slaughtered against the city walls when the merchants refused to open the gates for their own soldiers while Valdemar Atterdag and his soldiers crushed them with spears and axes..

Attached: Visby.jpg (620x3934, 2.35M)

Ahhhh

Attached: turkkunen.jpg (1920x1142, 454K)

Yes but how many négres et bougnoules are there mon ami suédois?

I don't speak frog but it's completely white here if that's what you were asking.
No refugees, no immigrants.

Must be comfy. Don't get complacent though. They could come storming at your gates too.

t. Malmöbo

>domodedovo
ahaha, blyat`

>something interesting to say about all of them
No. The history of these pieces of shit began since last century, except a few old cities.

>They could come storming at your gates too
No they can't. This entire town is a World heritage site and extremely protected. Not even Sweden's fucked up government can send Ahmeds here.
Even a small apartment costs well above 2 million. Rent is between 12-22k per month.
A house will cost you 10+ million, no matter the size.

They run extensive background checks on everyone who moves here, the town council completely decides if you are allowed to purchase property.

I live in the birthplace of cinema, the French gastronomical capital, one of the few European cities with a central CBD, the INTERPOL /Researh on Cancer /euronews global headquarters, the roman capital of Gauls

>most people don't know about it because of the Paris meme so I try to spam it as much as possible

Attached: tapatalk_1520949426932.jpg (1024x683, 276K)

>12-22k per month
Thousands euro?

Trier have a new famous place.

Attached: 8b4da08d53fbfcb6ef18c7fad9efd083.jpg (320x240, 74K)

No crowns. SEK.

i live in the gopnik capital of russia

What's gopnikland

Columbus was born here

Attached: cristoforo-colombo.jpg (770x300, 146K)

I live in The City

I'm glad to hear that, brother. It's nice to know not the entire country is like Malmö. I rarely have time to travel beyond the city.

At least you have a cool new statue now

Pic related

Attached: 5104226627001_5232386545001_5215063851001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

I live in a relatively small city in Eastern Poland where the pact that officially made PLC a thing and launched us into our golden era and an eventual downfall was signed. It's pretty old too, recently we had a 700th anniversary of receiving city rights from the king.

Empty of any people at all as I hear it. Too expensive to move and within the walls they can't build new housing, so they just stay with old owners who don't live there, making it a ghost town throughout the year when it isn't summer

25 000 people live inside the city walls all year..
And it's full of young people as well, not just old folks. Streets are busy every day and night. Winter and summer.
Majority of homeowners are inheritors, like me. My apartment is my grandfathers old home I inherited when he died.

Åbo is anus of universe

I'm not a fan. Wisby is where all the tourists gather. I'm glad I have my own little house in the south of Gotland where it's just farmers and old people for miles.

I work with tourists so I don't mind.