Why BTC will lose

Most people don't realize that while blockstream has been pouring all their efforts into making lightning work, Craig Wright and nchain have been developing patentable blockchain improvements for years. These patents are being granted and can be used for free on Bitcoin cash chain. This will create a technical moat between BCH and everyone else, which hasn't existed before. Craig's vision is a single global platform and after reviewing many of his publications recently. I think they can do it.

Attached: 1522359593381.png (1080x927, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/376681992/WP0156-Software-Signing-on-the-Blockchain-v6
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/985869091708776450?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

um, anyone have the non-pepe sauce of this?

Yeah i haven't seen this one before either

>2018
>still thinking Craig Wright is satoshi

I was in the thread when this got pepefied, didn't save original tho

Craig Wright is a false flagger. All the core puppets support him. This is done to make Bitcoin Cash look stupid. Anyone promoting csw is a core shill false flagging.

based Yandex reverse search

Attached: sxm1828-rn-8.jpg (1024x879, 168K)

this is a shop

pic related is original

Attached: 1522346679818.png (1080x927, 1.79M)

bless you user

Attached: 1521660753551.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

BTC will lose because the retard developers fucked their own chances. Not because of Craig Wright, who is a loudmouth who hasn't delivered anything.

Attached: craig.jpg (259x194, 5K)

scribd.com/document/376681992/WP0156-Software-Signing-on-the-Blockchain-v6

Read this first before you come at me with that shit. If he isn't Satoshi, it doesn't matter, he will still win.

>Craig Wright, who is a loudmouth who hasn't delivered anything

Because you don't know about it, doesn't mean you are correct: twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/985869091708776450?s=20

Who gives a fuck what pajeet want to do with their centralised shitcoin, i only trust the decentralised and owned by no one BITCOIN.

>2350
>putting your wealth into a system that can be destroyed by one person
I only trust mister Satoshi, because he's dead. Dead people can't fuck shit up.

BTC will only lose to one coin.

Attached: beaner.png (560x132, 6K)

>thinking Craig Wright is satoshi
That isn't what he said though.

>pushing patents in an open source environment
can he be even more scammy?

Attached: selfmade2.png (1080x927, 1.19M)

You can use them in the BCH environment.

i like this one because it implies pink wojaka has to give that ass away for fucking up so much.

His vision is a single global platform. What would be more powerful, the Internet or five Internets built on different protocols.
The patents create a technical moat around the chain. Anyone can use it as long as it is on the BCH chain. If not, then too bad.

(((single global platform)))
No thanks.

No, Nchain company is in hands of private equity, he's not the owner of this company. He is its representative and answers to his shareholders. I don't think they are happy with another brand using the companies patents for free.

So no, this is very unlikely to happen.

I just literally cannot comprehend how retards think people like Calvin Ayre, Craig Wright, and Roger Ver are anyone worth listening to instead of complete and utter scam artists

You have a very low IQ clearly. These are just scummy conmen

Ad hom, now read the paper I posted and tell me how it is either a scam or incorrect because when I read it, I recognize that he is a genius.

Literally commit suicide you degenerate fucking brainlet

Actually, please keep investing in BCH, because you're an idiot and you deserve to lose everything

Why would you believe Bitcoin Cash is going away? It's literally growing at a faster rate than any other crypto.

Why did you just say "Bitcoin Cash is growing at a faster rate than any other crypto" when it's just literally... not...? Do you wake up to Craig Weight's twitter feed?

It is. More and more people are getting aware of it's existence and how undervalued it is compared to core btc. Check the charts.

I’d say one more month to be generous before BCash is in #1 spot

...Says the increasingly nervous Shitcoin Cash supporter for the 27th time since the fork

You look desperate but still time to get out

Behead those who insult Bitcoin Cash.

I would give up my Link stack to fuck her

Okay so you have no argument. Wright has hundreds of unfiled patents waiting to go including methods of preventing exchanges from stealing your BCH, embedding BCH in images, 0 conf tx within 5 ms. This kills the BTC and eth fanboy and that is why you degrade to insults.