75% of spanish millenials prefer a dog child than a human child

Millenials are also the population segment that identifies as LGBTi+ the most, with 40% of the total. 56% considers theirselves heterosexual and 4% asexual.

Attached: DdaCmcfU8AAArfr.jpg (893x1200, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/natural-history-the-modern-mind/200904/the-most-manipulative-species
thelocal.it/20180208/italy-birthrate-lowest-ever
vice.com/en_us/article/qbxj8q/science-says-having-a-kid-is-one-of-the-crappiest-things-that-can-happen-to-you-384
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice.

Absolutely based

People should live the way they want

>56% considers theirselves heterosexual

I swear, 56 has become the memiest number here

Frankly people who prefer human babies are the one who are not normal.

Baby dogs are designed to be cute for humans, it's a strategy for survival.

Human babies rely on other things like parental instinct.

People who love animals more than humans are mentally ill.

It is literally the opposite you retard. Human babies are designed to be cute. That is why they have big heads compared to their bodies. Humans find that cute.

Most animals are ugly when they are baby. Especially ugly dogs.

Based

Attached: 1522259613653.png (528x312, 88K)

all whites should have dogs instead of kids

They look very cute to their parents. Usually less to strangers. That's because usually they grow up with their parents.

Puppies look cute to most people because they usually need to be adopted by humans to have better chances of survival.

>That is why they have big heads compared to their bodies
They have big heads because they have big brains, you idiot.

And this is bad because?

Dumb French.

>They look very cute to their parents. Usually less to strangers
You have obviously not taken a baby anywhere near rest of society. People will stop and ask to see them and do baby talk to them. Especially women love to do that.

Who the fuck would have kids in a country where normal people are megaracist but the government is megaleftist and femminist ? More than 50% of marriages end up in a very profitable divorce where the woman takes all

>that 25 year old boomer who still wants human children

Attached: 1525388794348s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

No, you're fucking dumb.
Human babies have big heads because of their big brain. For mammals of our size, pregnancy time should last 2 years but since our babies head are so big it's only 9 months, sometimes less or else the baby couldn't come out because the hips of women are not wide enough since humans stand on their legs. That's also a reason why human babies have flexible craniums when they are born.

I fucking hate dogs, KOTs all the way

Attached: file.png (595x286, 286K)

If your not a near menopausal mom you will usually go naturally toward a very cute puppy rather than toward an unknown human child.

Maybe in places like Switzerland that are full of dead inside people.

Yes but babies are also made the way they are to induce protective instincts in humans. Animals like dogs have copied things like having big eyes to draw out those same feelings in people.

Dogs are basically a parasite that taps into human parental instinct. If you like your dog more than a child then you are mentally ill and controlled by a parasite.

>40% of spanish millenials are fucking faggots
holllyyyy shit

Attached: giphy.gif (640x373, 2.86M)

Isn't this normal?

>Maybe in places like Switzerland that are full of dead inside people.
In Spain as well it looks like.

No.

Sad state of affairs.

Babies don't "induce" instincts, they are already present in the parents and they are accentuated by psychological and chemical reactions, think of ocytocin.

It's good to know that in Poland most men are attracted to random babies they see in the street.

I refer you to my comment >Especially women love to do that.
Swiss faggot trying to twist my words.

Yes and things like dogs try to draw on those same things. That is instinct. Dogs are a parasite because they are taking advantage of human tendencies to care for their children by replicating the things that humans find cute in children into themselves.

Then you admit that men are more attracted to puppies, exactly my point.

It is under the present zeitgeist. Advanced societies aren't patriarchal there are no clear gender roles anymore. Women are bread earners as much as men now and amass wealth themselves.
Having a kid absords most of your free time and a good chunk of money. Raising kids is incompatible with individualist, consumerist societies.

>Dogs are a parasite because they are taking advantage of human tendencies to care for their children by replicating the things that humans find cute in children into themselves.

How could dogs be parasites when WE tamed them, pet them and genetically selected and modified them for 50 000 years?

No, I am saying that the desires you have to protect a stupid dog are caused by the same desire humans have to protect their children. You in your worship of an animal are letting a parasitic species take advantage of you so that you do not reproduce.

>How could dogs be parasites
Because people are treating the dogs like they are children and not having children of their own. That is parasitism because it is undermining the reproductive potential of one species to protect the other.

Then stop worshipping money.

>choosing to spawn pic related
>not being mentally ill

Attached: crying-baby_0.jpg (270x240, 10K)

>Then stop worshipping money.
On my own?
That will work

Exactly what I mean. A man that is unironically attracted to someone's else baby has some serious mental issues.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/natural-history-the-modern-mind/200904/the-most-manipulative-species

t. controlled by a parasite

And only 14% of the population knows that

t. Statistician

>he thinks I prefer dogs
Dude I would prefer a fucking cobra to a baby

When I lived 3 weeks in the home of a couple in Spain ( they were 31 years old both) they had only a dog, no children. I always wondered why but I never asked out of politeness

>Dude I would prefer a fucking cobra to a baby
Absolute state of Italy. Enjoy extinction.

How come modern conservatives hate religious people so much but have no problem toward homosexuals?

I should be able to be any religion I want to be

see
Dogs are a parasite that try to take the place of human instincts to protect and have children. That is why people have dogs then never have any children.

>How come modern conservatives hate religious people so much but have no problem toward homosexuals?
What?

You're the one twisted, Pavel

Don't talk to me homosexual.

>Absolute state of Italy.
What? Italians are as baby and family crazy as ever. So many people have at least twins. I'm just someone who hates that shit

Say the one who wants to caress a little baby.

>56%
lol

yeah because all the carrots and sticks of society make having a family shooting yourself in he foot.
Will Durant wrote about how when marriage stops being economically beneficial it decays as an institution and he was writing in the 30s.

>Italians are as baby and family crazy as ever.
thelocal.it/20180208/italy-birthrate-lowest-ever

Italy has the lowest birthrate it has ever had in its recorded history.

I have my own children you retard. I am explaining biological impulses of humans and how dogs are parasites that take advantage of this. Just because you are too stupid to read things properly.

>40% of the total.
wtf is spain going to disappear in the future?

>I have my own children you retard

You mean chained in your cave?

>how dogs are parasites
are you seriously that fucking paranoid?
nobody gives a shit about your babies

>Baby dogs are designed to be cute for humans, it's a strategy for survival.
except dogs are not human you retard, how would wanting to take care of an animal instead of a member of your species be normal

I am not the one who says this. The science says this. For example, dogs make facial characteristics towards humans that cause humans to release chemicals that a human would feel towards their children. Dogs don't do these same facial characteristics to other dogs or anything else for that matter. It is something they only do to humans.

Dogs are best classified as a social parasite. They take advantage of human instincts to replace their desire to look after their own children.

Basically it is a lot like the cuckoo bird which places its own eggs in place of the eggs of the bird of another species. A dog replaces the human child. Therefore it is a parasitic species.

No. If you want a proper conversation have it. If you want to be an idiot go to somewhere for pathetic people like Jow Forums.

You're too stupid to understand you can't make moral judgement when you study biology. It makes no sense to put your own little moral perspective on natural phenomenon.

It is not a moral judgement. This is a scientific judgement. Dogs are parasites and most serious science on the matter confirms it.

The only reason people do not want to call dogs parasites is because it hurts their feelings. ie. If you think dogs are not parasites then you are one letting moral judgement get in the way.

You're really really dumb...

Look how the victim defends his parasite overlord. Dog lovers are crazy.

If we were killing parasites Poland should be destroyed by the EU.

Spain confirmed as white then

Link?

If we were killing parasites Switzerland would have been first for all the Nazi wealth you protected.

I won't even ask for sauce I hate this country so much im inclined to believe it.

I have multiple gold bars in storage that I WON'T give to po*land since my country is not in the EU.

Switzerland pays money to the EU anyway though.

No way, I don't believe 40% of youth identifies as LGBT. I am young, millennial, I live in a big city (Valencia) and that is not the reality in which I live.

Based Spen

>He is not invited to the gay sex parties his friends are organizing.

stop going to catholic schools maybe

>For example, dogs make facial characteristics towards humans that cause humans to release chemicals that a human would feel towards their children.
And that's infinitely more pleasing that what a child does: fucking wailing at the top of his lungs.

I have been invited, actually. But mostly guys here are not like that at all, mostly are normies with stable girlfriends and many of them are having kids at 25 or 28.

t. happy victim of a parasite

I have a cat, which unlike a stupid child is a creature that values silence

t. toxoplasma victim

I live in the same fucking city and at least
3 out 10 persons I met are gay af

The ones that did not wail were weeded out of the gene pool for a reason. And, even then, the gene occasionally manifests again, if you really cannot understand exactly WHY the wail is so annoying.

Why would I care? It's still annoying as shit. Dogs and cats are infinitely better than children. They're more loyal, affectionate, pleasing to the senses and one's mood.

vice.com/en_us/article/qbxj8q/science-says-having-a-kid-is-one-of-the-crappiest-things-that-can-happen-to-you-384

Wait so Spain is some crazy sjw country? Thought they be normal.

>Advanced societies aren't patriarchal
Thats not the problem, going full art of war on your youth to subjugate them is the problem. You deserve some art of war back at you with dogs instead of kids.

>No! Stop! You must reproduce and raise obedient workers or else the corporations can't accumulate surplus value by selling more unrecycleable plastic crap!

Why on earth would you want to risk anything with the modern woman? Why on earth you want your child to grow up suffering in the modern world?

We're super gay, my dude
Spain is Jow Forums incarnate

>Everybody is le ebin based racist but somehow those damn libtards leftists got into power. What are election?
>Womyn take money because damn feminists
Jorge, pls.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Libtard leftists
>Right-wing majority for 7 years
What did Jorge mean by this

Attached: 1526798873180.jpg (500x851, 134K)

>40% faggots
I know this place is a godless shithole full of retards but I can't believe we are so fucked yet. Sauce?

>Right-wing majority for 7 years
lol look at this retard

Attached: 1496967741.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Attached: e99f614c3c6b8599dc75a3703102efca.png (278x651, 26K)

>Dog and cat
>Shits everywhere for the entirety of their short lifespan, can only bark/meowl and whine, will just eat your corpse once you die.

>Child
>Shits everywhere for five years, then stops, you can transmit part of your values to them to bring them into the future, will treat you well if you don't mistreat them, will give you a proper funeral once you die.

But sure, keep believing that somehow reproducing destroys ourselves.

>B-but they don't want to put gays in concentration camps and have women be housewives so they're literally Lenin

At last I truly see

>children are better because they take care for you when you're old
pathetic tbqh, you're grasping at straws

Attached: topkek.jpg (446x500, 24K)

>Human babies are designed to be cute.
Human babies are the least cute thing on planet earth, and I've seen a lot of fucked up shit.

Yeah, yet faggots in this country can marry, children cut their dicks off with public money, we have the most progessive laws in general and the strongest feminist movement, and if I leave my house I can't tell if I'm in marrakech, johannesburg or bogotá. People like you should be shot for being so stupid.

Attached: 1499188925982.png (618x800, 53K)

>Literally just repeated unironically
I'm losing my shit
One does not truly realise how stupid Jow Forums is until they talk about one's country

Attached: spydesu.jpg (532x574, 60K)

nah Jow Forums is right bro

>this is cute according to babyfags

Attached: ugly_baby.png (393x461, 215K)

reconquista was a mistake

No it's fucking not based they are degenerate.

You're literally defending preferring slave species that are better used as punching bags and vivisection material to your own species' young, it's hard to go lower than that.

>vice

Attached: 1512629837959.jpg (512x384, 48K)

It's not my fault if you're a disgusting person with no morals