Was the conquering of Finland justified?

Was the conquering of Finland justified?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna

Attached: pillage_of-sigtuna.png (1204x1280, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CjDeTmqMUk
youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-haruka-suzuki-a-former-announcer-who-was-in-tv-yamanashi-xy6uetw/answers/new.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Danish_people_of_Finnish_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Novgorod.
WE.

Attached: 16HERMITAGE-articleInline.jpg (190x239, 10K)

Yes. Finnish primitives had to be christened and uplifted

yes

Yes

Who is making thos high quality pepes, and it's always scandi stuff?? Someone from your int general?

No because it lead to the Swedish oppression of Finnish culture.

>not justified
>lead to the Swedish oppression of Finnish culture.
Pick one.

Attached: civilize the fin.jpg (1722x660, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1CjDeTmqMUk

Sauna and wife beatings are still here.

a cuckold finn in the sweden general

I unironically despise swedes and hope you all die painfully

whatever jarmo

Attached: 1523286819163.png (1920x1108, 614K)

WE DEMAND THAT YOU FINNS RESPECT US!

Attached: HBQT-Sverige.jpg (425x537, 68K)

No, we Swedes must apologize to the Finns for this. I will start. Sorry

When is Sweden going to annex Finland again?

>wife beatings are still here.
I have a sudden need to move to finland

>Implying we won't annex them first and genocide every sw*edoid

>Implying Åland won't annex both Sweden and Finland and create the Fenno-Scandic Empire that will block out the sun

>mfw Swedish father and Finnish mother and reading these threads
My kinsmen are highly autistic

I'lll say this again. Everyone who makes and contributes to these threads should commit suicide.

Attached: 1a1.png (605x453, 545K)

Haha, hybrid autist.

Attached: 8b2cb650.png (710x577, 30K)

I'm sorry you had to see this

it's ok

Yes, it was justified. God gave us the strength to subjugate those Finnish rascals and Christen them. I wish I had a Finnish slave to beat up every day.

Him: No please don't hurt me master I didn't mean to spill the milk
Me: shut the fuck up Cuckalainen and clean it up
Him: sorry so sorry plz
Me: *beats him up with a broomstick*

No, it was bad. I am sorry for what we did to the poor cute Finns

Yes. Fuck fingols.

There's little Estonian incel faggots who think they could have pillaged Sigtuna. I don't think they could have done more than prep off Sven. It takes a real Karelian man not some little sissy looking piece of shit Oeselian.

Agreed. It takes a KARELIAN BULL to pull off such a stunt and live to tell the tale

I hear your frustration...

youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM

Attached: 1526319093487.jpg (600x694, 87K)

Holy shit that's a beautiful speech. Makes me really proud to be half Finn and half Swede

This.

Sweden just sat by and watched as all of their brothers were attacked... Every neighbor violently attacked by invading beasts... Sweden just watched and did business with the Nazis while the Nazis were slaughtering norwegians and danes... Sweden barely sent any help to Finland when we were attacked by the Soviets... You are Jews in disguise...

>not sympathizing with the nazis
lol pleb

We fought together with the Nazis but you allowed all of your brothers to be attacked and slaughtered. If Germany went Nazi again and attacked Denmark or Norway today Finland would defend them. We would even defend you like we defended the Swedes in Åland while you abandoned them as well...

Attached: 1521317802793.gif (500x492, 31K)

>If Germany went Nazi again and attacked Denmark or Norway today Finland would defend them.
Definitely not

Yes we would our army is mighty, mightier than modern German army and we would be able to save our brothers. We will also defend from enemies like Russia, USA and we would give our enemies hell

>Yes we would our army is mighty, mightier than modern German army
>We will also defend from enemies like Russia, USA and we would give our enemies hell
Hmmm

Attached: 1526813411530.jpg (500x378, 54K)

Attached: 1526751047514.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Our army is the strongest in Europe and if we count secret operations our army is probably stronger than anyones and we would easily defend our brothers against any enemy. Finnish army today is unbeatable if the attackers try to come for us they can come for us and we will kill all of them

I agree

I... dont know what this is anymore...

Attached: 1521177734517.jpg (456x384, 16K)

I want a huge throbbing Swedish penis inside me.

You were with the allied forces? You had allies in the war you choose to take a side in. Why didnt your allies help you? Fuck off with these nigger tears, it makes you look pathetic! Just like the little brother you don't want to be...

level of delusion: Ukraine

Over here we are taught that Swedes are the absolute EPITOME of civilized culture, turns out they are really mean to their(by all accounts) very nice neighbors

Attached: 1506790298393.jpg (812x497, 66K)

t. ryssää who is butthurt over the SUPERIORITY of the FINNISH BULL

Time to pull the brakes on this thread.

Attached: 96d89911.jpg (201x240, 2K)

this is true. god bless america and god bless finland!

It's too late now pal, just enjoy the ride

Attached: SverigeSuomi.jpg (1936x968, 151K)

Your strong ally right here:
>God bless all!

Attached: 1526657004105.png (1440x698, 125K)

>our neighbours
>nice
pick one and only ONE

dog bless ;(

Attached: 1526751832349.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

me too...

Lmao Russian dog thinking he can beat Finnish army. You cant even beat Ukraine or Georgia. Lets see Russia declare war on Finland and see 900 thousand Finnish soldiers rushing into Moscow, raping every Russian girl and killing all the children. You will know the power and might of our army

I pray one day we will together destroy our enemy and the enemy of the world r*ssia

kys yourselves dawgs

I have to confess I'm a Finland-Swede who LARPs a Finn and makes embarassing posts
I hate myself and my life and don't even like Swedes I wish I was never even born

I have to confess I'm a Sweden-Finn who LARPs as a Swede and makes embarassing posts
Life's alright though

Attached: 1523740287176.png (785x757, 293K)

we have to go deeper

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-haruka-suzuki-a-former-announcer-who-was-in-tv-yamanashi-xy6uetw/answers/new.html

I'm a swede who roleplays a finn that falseflags as a swede

I am a Fenno-Swedish Sweden-Finn ( Swede) ( Finn ) from Åland who grew up in Turku but lives in Stockholm. Sweden ( Finland ) is my city

Helo is this the daily swedish inferiority complex thread :DDD

Björn... slå av proxyn

Learn to read and fuck off. We had completely comfy and silly thread here you moron.

Ivan plz go

Fuck you f*Nnoids and sw*Doids. I am Saami and you fuckers stole my land, If I ever see you I'm gonna spit on you and call the cops and tell them you threatened me. Fucking faggot oppressors

>tfw out of Snus again lads
Gotta go to the store...

Shut up faggot! GO SUCK A MOOSE OFF BUT DON'T USE TEETH LIKE YOUR GRANDMA

I'll take that as a yes

Attached: 1534915702867.gif (375x375, 85K)

Finland didn't exist back then. Finland is a Russian invention.

Fuck sw*Doids, Rurik was a Finn

On behalf of all swedes I rescind this apology

>while the Nazis were slaughtering norwegians and danes
and 10 good goy points to you

Attached: 1324249370769.jpg (396x385, 84K)

Delete this right fucking now you finnshit dog, I will take each and every one of your sw*Doid and f*Nnoid heads in this thread. Fenno-Scandia is rightful SAAMI clay and that will always be the truth

As if I would care about nazis slaughtering russians or jews, but i do care about nazis slaughtering my brothers. Not that you swedes would understand

This

Well, they didn't slaughter any norwegians or danes, you retard.

Danes don't consider Finns as brothers lmao

Skandit ei ole veliä vaan verivihollisia

Attached: A-1262481-1225298694.gif.jpg (225x300, 6K)

Skandit olet homo

Was the conquering of England justified?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North

Attached: file.png (623x413, 528K)

Tätä

Yes they did

Yes they do

Not anymore

Shut up Finns MADE Denmark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Danish_people_of_Finnish_descent

This is a thread for serious and intelligent discussion. Go and watch the royal wedding instead

How is this related? Fuck off subhuman, go jack off to your royalty getting blacked or something

>Sherin Khankan
Khankan was born in Denmark in 1974 to a Finnish mother and a Syrian father. Her father was a political refugee and a feminist. Khankan studied in Damascus and returned to Denmark in 2000. She sees herself as being born between two worlds and considers her goal to reconcile opposites.[1]

Well I guess you dodged a bullet there huh lads

Attached: file.png (1024x962, 368K)

>only like 10 people
>2 imams
You're welcome Denmark

Attached: 1526474024059.jpg (680x574, 34K)

Cherrypicking much? Some of them have Finnish fathers and Danish mothers.
Danish women love our meaty Finnish cocks...

What culture does Finland even have?

Liar, everyone knows Finns have small penises due to Mongoloid admixture!

That ain't what your mama said

That would explain my own small penis

Attached: 1524484403752s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

You want me to come there and make you taste my big meaty Finnish cock?

Shhh quiet Pekka, you'll attract all the homoposting animefags to this thread. When you mention the magic word "cock" they appear like flies drawn to shit