OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Ddjzr78XkAAg-rh.jpg (1200x672, 97K)

How do Brits genuinely feel about this? An American mulatto divorcee marrying into the monarchy.

Probably better than a few kings they've had, and maybe a queen or two.

I didn't think he could marry a divorcee? Wasn't that what the whole abdication crisis was about?

>An American mulatto divorcee marrying into the monarchy.

She is a proud black African American woman

just think, fatty ginger royal with mommy issues had such a low self esteem he could only find a
>Yank
>Negro
>Divorced
>fugly
>old woman

to marry, poor guy

better than a faggot I guess, plus she's pretty

imagine being butthurt over a wedding. I cannot even imagine how much of a shit you actually are. I literally cannot fathom someone being that pathetic

>fugly
She's chute, especially when she smiles. Not used to see woman without burqua I guess.

Honestly she looks attractive so I don't see what's the problem here

Harry is a fucking soyboy

it’s already happened before and it cost Harry’s great uncle the throne

Don't care but the gospel shit at the wedding was embarrassing

>36 yo stripper

OH NO NO NO

Attached: O5UiSuL.jpg (1510x666, 99K)

Amazing, this is the best timeline in history.

>What kinda gene pool you want, royal senpai?

She is hot, I would marry her instantly and I would give her my kingdom.

>When you can get any hot woman you want and you go for an old, half black, divorced one

Maybe this one actually loved him for who he was and not for his money and royal position.

>36 yo american stripper\
Wait nevermind disregard what I just said
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Harry will never be King, so the divorce and american mulatto thing is not really important anyway.

Meanwhile, our future queen was a single mom drug addict.

Bongs finally waking up that their their shitty irrelevant monarchy-in-name-only is going to collapse once the old hag dies.

>When you grow up past age 16 and realise marrying by your dicks decision is retarded

Honestly not that worse than German blood in their veins

>implying the most inbred family on the most inbred island in the world doesn’t need outside genes the most

lol

>m*n are this naïve
Topkek