Germany owes us money

Germany owes us money.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Greece-Poland.jpg (400x320, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/2014-2019/oettinger/blog/budget-matching-our-ambitions-speech-given-conference-shaping-our-future-812018_en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for what? being lazy?

Isn`t it strange that poles always pretend it has nothing to do with reality? They imagination is way too vivid.

Attached: 15240792319320.jpg (1200x700, 105K)

What's do you mean

Attached: yaruo_19.gif (456x236, 3K)

>got btfo so hard you accept your role as a bottom bitch and demand money

Pathetic

pay denbts

stop destroying Europe desu

Attached: 1497712587565.png (1232x2974, 203K)

come on cough it up fritz

We didn't even care about your shitty country. It's just that italy had the glorious idea of opening up another front but couldn't finish the job so we had to bail them out.
Much like we had to bail you out when your politicians lied about your taxes. Why are meds so useless?

don't forget about us

based

Italians are med bros. They wanted to destroy sh*tler and kra*ts from the beginning.

how about NO?

give us the fucking money hans

Attached: 45664564645.jpg (1164x1051, 140K)

we forced Germans to work in labor camps for entire decade after WW2 and they owe us nothing now
maybe if you stupid europeoids were any smart or powerful you would do the same thing instead of begging for money 70 years later

you heard him get to fucking work

my answers

To be fair, it's not like that money would go anywhere useful, I have seen your welfare programs and how generous they are to immigrants that move to Germany. Considering that many Greeks migrate to Germany, it's kinda like giving welfare to your future citizens. Merkel has thought of this.

I love Finland

Attached: friend.jpg (400x320, 17K)

I love Portugal

Attached: 1526824557083.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

I wonder if the Germans can me more based

be*

Germany owes alot of people money
pay denbts

Attached: 1503816237871m.jpg (718x1024, 135K)

Germany doesn't owe us money, but DOES owe USA money.

Hey Germany, where is the reparations for destroying us and enslaving us for 500 years?

germs only give money when they know it will end up back in their own pockets
ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/2014-2019/oettinger/blog/budget-matching-our-ambitions-speech-given-conference-shaping-our-future-812018_en
>you will find that at least 70% of the cohesion money spent to new Member States, finds its way back to the German economy via orders from German industry across all sectors.

>it's another thread for "tha germun keepin us down!"

fuck off analbanian jew

:^)
No wonder most Germans are pro eu

why are greeks so toxic ?

>free money given to member states
>they buy German stuff with it
>this somehow means they don't actually get the products with free money but Germany makes a profit
are you unironically retarded?

In what way?

i believe that greeks are unironically the most racist nation in europe

You realise that that money doesn't get handed directly to consumers right?

It is reality though. Krautnigers are leaching from Eastern and Southern Europe.

Also, why the fuck are Russians so ''pro-EU'' in situations like these? Just because they don't like ''phsheks''? Fucking face the facts, Krauts despise you Russians even more than us Poles, and ony '''''respect''''' you because of your military. I don't fucking understand why Russians are fucking Krautophiles. For fucks sake, Germniggers basically slaughtered 1/5 of your population (and no, despite what fucking retards say, Stalin only killed 5 million at MOST in Ukraine, and only due to retarded actions of Kulaks) and destroyed your demography, of which effects you are felling to this day.

Thats right, your country is today fucking dying, because krautniggers killed 30 millions of your young, most active able bodied men.

So yeah, Poles wanting 850 billion Euro for what those fucking animals did to us, is the LEAST we could demand.

Attached: Krautniggers wanted land.jpg (1024x1429, 326K)

We can't be racist, we're not white.

I didn't say that, what's your point?

then what are you?

His point is, that krautniggers need us more than we need them, you fucking Fritz.

Attached: Muh EU monies.jpg (1008x345, 132K)

autism, go back to /his/

Go back to being divided, irrelevant shithole, before Balto-SLAVIC Prussians made your countre relevant, you fucking kraut.

Attached: 1526807616523.jpg (566x700, 115K)

Do you know why cohesion funds are there in the first place? Mainly infrastructure, better movement of products towards and out of western Europe to other markets. Low interest lending was another way of people buying your shit. So yes, you do make profit, tons of it.
You can always leave btw.

Arabs

>irrelevant shithole
>tp
>tf

They won't kick us out, because krauts know the second they do, their fragile economy will collapse like house of cards.

Polish and Greek leaders can literally go on Parliment and tell Merkel to such their dicks, and Krauties will do absolutely nothing, like they did nothing in Polish case for ''independent'' courts.

>HRE
>Relevant.

Attached: German krautism v2.png (1419x1214, 435K)

Even if they do. Redirecting their economy towards non EU markets will take up much time. Not considering the shitshow Europe will turn into with mutual sanctions, tarrifs and boycott.