I don't want kids

>I don't want kids

Attached: 4b5ef25792e19095b1fd42ec60762cd1.png (495x588, 129K)

>implying anyone on Jow Forums should be having kids

kys

Attached: 1526712147693.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

> I FUCKING LOVE KIDS!

Attached: 1517224472616.jpg (600x900, 185K)

>i love dogs more than human kids

Attached: 1523727247761.gif (413x243, 51K)

Attached: 1526775889715.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Attached: havingkids.webm (1920x1080, 479K)

End yourself fag

>I want to be the slave of little dictatrs

>I want to become a hobo when their mother asks for alimony

Attached: 4.png (210x254, 37K)

fpbp

>i can't handle a literal sack of shit
fucking kys Luigi

>>I want to become a hobo when their mother asks for alimony
that's why you don't marry an european woman

jesus christ i really believe all europeans are really sick on the head

Kids are stupid, I don't waste my time with stupid people

>I like this slave world and Im sure my kids will like it too

Attached: 1526314658511.png (1159x665, 231K)

>slaves work without getting paid
>greeks get paid without working
>"""slave world""

Giannis, lay down the Ouzo, it's getting in your head.

Attached: 66ca1e9934f8279609ccde5f00bd2316.jpg (564x752, 77K)

>muh i hate kids so much kids are stupid i am a free man i don't want responsibilities
why people are so stupid

Slaves receive wages nowadays.

>>II want to become a hobo when their mother asks for alimony
>T. my knowledge of marriage comes from Zelig and Colorado skits plus MGTOW sites.
It doesn't work that way, unless you have been living well above your means or you have been abusive towards your spouse (in which case you've turned into a hobo because you went to prison, not for divorcing)

Lets pretend for a moment that I get paid without working, isnt that still a slave world?

Also source on the middle girl

Only because I don't want them to suffer when this country goes to shit.

Also this, especially normalfags who for some reason come to this website.

Anri Okita you absolute fag

and no it's not

Attached: 2cd900e899ae30f11e2c70a8376ebd8c.jpg (1280x1731, 463K)

dont remind me

Attached: 1492574562578.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Thus why they shouldn't breed. Ever.

>he wants to deal with woman drama and trying to make sure that his incompetent ass doesn't let kids grow up all messed up

Attached: 1526774370767.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

>x thing is difficult
>therefore you shouldn't do x

Attached: 24909806_1980267522213735_6726251846446270780_n.png (600x800, 601K)

I'm not fucking sadistic enough to have a kid.
My bloodline ends with me and humanity should be fucking thankful.

>hmm, yes, I should contribute to the overpopulation problem

>wasting your time and effort on a wailing sack of shit
seriously?

>wasting your time lifting heavy objects
seriously?
>wasting your time looking at pieces of paper
seriously?
>wasting your time looking at pictures
seriously?

Attached: 1512837643846.jpg (683x1024, 267K)

That will stop being so eventually.

Unless you are one yourself, in that case I can understand why you focus only on one part of raising a child.

>falling for the overpopulation meme

im going to have 100 children

>That will stop being so eventually.
Why does it matter that it eventually stop when I can avoid the experience altogether and have a dog instead

what will i get from doing x? 3 times more work and suicidal thoughts?

Name 1 (one, ein, uno) reason to have children. I'll be waiting.

I don't know, that the dog will always be a barking shitter that'll wake you up in the morning for the rest of its pathetic existence? That you'll have to decipher what the fuck is it trying to say forevermore when a child can at least tell you in simplistic terms what it wants andwhat does it hurt? That once you tell a child to not touch toxic shit, they will not even try, while a dog might as well kill itself if it eats the wrong food and you can't teach that shit to it?

>no it's not
I really hope you dont actually believe that your opinion is regarded as important, that would be akward.

>when a child can at least tell you in simplistic terms what it wants andwhat does it hurt?
you're seriously overestimating the communicative abilities of children. little shits are only capable of wailing and whining about things while wailing which makes them completely unintelligible

dogs can be trained not to bark

Look at these intrusive soyboys. Mind your own bussiness before you get glassed.

my opinion regarding your new jerkpixels' origins seemed very relevant senpai

Attached: UqdEaR0.jpg (1035x1280, 331K)

Also even in case dogs were annoying, why would I still go through the pain of having a child? they give you no guarantees for the future unless you specifically, selfishly and abusively raise them to do so, they are completely at society's mercy in terms of personal development and for the first decade of their lives they are still the most annoying, soul shattering shits to be around

dog
>loyal
>takes only like a year to train
>as long as you give it food it will love you
>has cute ears fluffy hair and likes hugs and belly rubs
kid
>will be nothing but a nuisance for at least 20 years
>requires insane amounts of money just to exist and even more to say "thanks dad"
>after moving out and starting his own life will either talk to you once a month or completely cut off any contact

>No kids! More time to play video games and post on reddit.

Attached: 1525622017325d.png (201x250, 9K)

thats not an opinion, thats information. As in "which way is the enemy peasant" not "what strategy do you think we should use peasant"

Either you've been around non-verbal autists all your life or you're trolling. At 3 years of age a child can tell you what's hurting or what it wants, a dog can only whimper, limp and maybe act slightly less """"affectionate""'"", which much more fucking unhelpful.

>anyone who opens their mouth is a nu-male soyboy

Attached: cringe comp blank.jpg (1200x794, 115K)

>literally can't afford food
>calls others peasants

Attached: 15897185d33b1ecPD9Em9t.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

I will not have any children, what are you gonna do about it besides trying to be a cringe psychopathic failed used car salesman trying to switch careers and advertize children instead? Nothing? Then dont waste your finger energy typing your crap.

>i want to further populate an already overpopulated planet with little shits because that will saves whites
also, why are we even debating having kids, none of us will have a chance to do it anyways

Attached: vogelnest als gehirn.png (511x515, 23K)

>Muh ungrateful children!
>Muh (actual-carrion-eating) kawaai desu loyal dogs!
I hope a pitpull bites off your gonads, imbecile.

imagine how low you must be when someone who cannot afford food doesnt regard your opinion as important.

>i will ruin my body, stop living my life and doing what makes me happy because im....uh what was it.... ah, obliged to society! they will thank me!

Attached: nu apu.png (709x533, 1.46M)

>muuuuuuuuuuuuuuh obeerbobulaishun
Unironically kys you fucking worthless piece of shit.

>WAAAHAHHHHHHHHH MUH MGUAAHHHH WHYAAAAAAAAAAA
>What is it, little child? What is it?
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UGUUYYUGUAAAAAAAAAA
>Are you talking about the toy you're holding?
>AUGGAUUUUUUUAAAAAAA BLUE NOT RED WAAAAILLLL
>You're crying because it's blue and not red?
>SNIFF YES

At least dogs whine about important shit

Attached: e45.png (720x528, 438K)

Luigi that is why we Romanian Bvlls are replacing your country and impregnating all your r women ;)

dogs don't like hugs, they don't like being constricted

give me a logical reason not to care about overpopulation. i'm literally doing the rest of the world a favor by not having kids
forgot to tell you i'm 1.69m

me

Attached: 1504527584305.jpg (1242x1275, 250K)

cool story, bro

dont be so mad mario, people like you are very much needed! its important that cucks like you are ready to sacrifice themselves for the good society so people like me have the means to live comfy and fulfilling lives, im pretty grateful actually

actually he wants you to fullfill the role of the cuck sacrificial serf by making the no-return-from-it investment of having children.

The comprehension of the untermensch does not qualify my statements. Your posts do qualify you, however.

Attached: 912f83ac6d08d663868dde445a27c95b.jpg (977x1350, 112K)

I wouldn't be a good father desu. Plus the last thing my country needs is more insecure autists, which is surely what my kids would be.

>"I can't understand what the fuck my dog is saying, but at least it does not complain about inane shit."
Literally the only upside.

>i'm 1.69m
Ah, my bad, thanks for keeping the gene pool clean!

Attached: 7d106ac154e9028e01535426a335738d.jpg (640x800, 91K)

it has nothing to do with comprehension but with how unimportant your opinion is regarded as by an untermensch who cannot afford food.

got it champ

>giving up the best years of your life and enough money to buy a nice house just because Jordan Peterson and Varg told you you're a failure if you don't

Attached: 1523478456198.png (337x354, 25K)

Not having kids is the only way.

>wanting to bring to the world a kid that you will ruin and be a shitty father
People who can't be parents shouldn't have kids, and I'm not father material.

Attached: 04-mr-krabs-multiple-chins-old.png (620x500, 291K)

if i had kids id ruin them

not everybody here is a neet or highschool dropout

>in one thread they complain about the birthrate of their country
>in the other thread they talk about how shitty it is to have kids and that nobody should have them
Jow Forums in a nutshell

this, my bad genes shouldn't be passed ahead for another person to suffer

>yes, i DO want my hypothetical child to grow up in a world quickly getting shittier by the second

Attached: 1506607844894.jpg (645x773, 56K)

people with good genetics, who are beautiful and intelligent should have kids, not the defective rest like us

>people who think dogs are even remotedly a replacement for kids

Attached: 1508788228625.gif (645x773, 41K)

>Muslims, niggers and wetbacks begone! I want to save the white race!
>Ahah no I would never have kid with a white woman, they're trash and would steal my money later down the road

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>in one thread they complain about the birthrate of their country
I don't. There is nothing good about high birthrate.

>yes, i DO want to make sure that only retards get to have kids while decent people who could provide a stable households for their kids to grow up in end up buying a pet

>I WAN HAVE 5 KIDDS TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Attached: 1.png (402x645, 43K)

>society told me to do it so I'll do it xdd

>what do you mean it's a life changing decision?? noooooo

I genuinely don't understand the desire to waste half your life raising an annoying little shit who will then just leave you. Literally what even is the purpose in that.

If you want to waste your life doing this, then go for it mate. Just remember that you only have one life and think twice about whether you want to spend it this way.

Attached: 1430949679242.jpg (900x736, 113K)

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: Rina Hashimoto.jpg (1000x1500, 191K)

>I shouldn't have kids no matter how much I want them

Attached: 1476497845249.png (680x598, 299K)

>I genuinely don't understand the desire to waste half your life raising an annoying little shit who will then just leave you. Literally what even is the purpose in that
To continue your bloodline, to inherited your estate, to carry out yourself into the future. Not having kids is pretty selfish. It's like a punch into the face of your parents, who decided to have kids too.

There's no reason to care what happens after you die. Your parents have no right to force obligations onto someone they chose to force into existence.

I don't care what happens after me, but I can give as much as possible from myself into the future to affect something. I can build up an own company and inherit this one. I can redpill my children as much as I want. If you decide to end your bloodline, you can pretty much off youself already.

>niggers, chinks and indians breed like rabbits
>Implying this has anything to do with westerners

>I don't care what happens after me, but I'm going to sacrifice the best years of my life for the sake of what happens after me

>the only purpose of a person's life is to have children
I'm honestly not sure if you're brainwashed or just completely retarded

Attached: 1474039763546.jpg (683x683, 456K)

Why should I give my property back to the state where it goes into the hands of whoever? If I have children I can decide whoever it goes to. Maybe something big will develop in the future, maybe not. You can't create something, if you decide to kill yourself.

You're dead either way, there is no reason to care what happens to your property or the world. A meteor could smash the planet five seconds after you die and it wouldn't matter to you at all.

To the people in this thread advocating against having kids, are you saying that:
>Nobody should have kids
or
>You specifically shouldn't have children?

I assume you are either making the claim that the world is in such a state that it would be better for humans to die off as soon as possible, or that you are somehow special in comparison to everyone else. Both excuses are absolute bullshit by the way.

Attached: smug beatr.png (747x615, 691K)

When did we go from not having children to suicide

>If you decide to end your bloodline, you can pretty much off youself already
the go to falacy of every "muh kids" retard ever

Because it is basically is the same. You will be purged from existence. While some parts of you will live on, if your children decide to continue your work.

That makes no fucking sense. Soyjaks almost invariably are anti-kids, and espouse the sort of edgy opinion one would typically find in places like r/childfree.

>excuses
implying I asked for your permission

do you ever see people arguing that "nobody should have kids"? usually it's the other way round, and you have autists like the german guy arguing that absolutely everybody should have children.

I just don't want to have kids and perhaps I don't understand the reasoning of people who do decide to have children, but I'm not going to stop them.